Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future hold?  (Read 585 times)
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

My opinion, perhaps, but it is unlikely that the crypto currency will test in 2018 historical highs. The chances for partial recovery are much higher, the figure of 50% of the current levels is quite reliable. What will correspond to the $ 600 billion capitalization of the entire market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:15:20 PM

The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?
I think given that more and more governments are looking into the regulation of cryptocurrencies, investors are feeling more comfortable about putting their funds into them.
With added regulation, institutional investors will be able to breathe easier and have less anxiety about the uncertainty of the cryptocurrency market. In fact, more investors are seeing cryptocurrencies as a viable asset because of their attractive returns: In December 2017 bitcoin hit a record high of almost $20,000 for one tcoin. Although the price has gone down since then, experts predict that Bitcoin's value could actually go higher than that 2017 figure.
Xomeriyan

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:30:39 PM

its rely upon what coin you are holding? on the off chance that it new coin and you dont think about the eventual fate of that coin, you should offer. be that as it may, in the event that you think about the fate of the coin by the group design in a multi month, the development of coin/group, you should hold in, on the grounds that at some point the cost will developing.
hold every years is great. thus, consistently you should offer when the value hit high, and purchase again at low cost
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

it is quite difficult to make predictions and more if they go from 1 month onwards, the only thing we can do is to guess and hope for the best, realistically anyone who was in this market before 2017 knows that what happened in December was an exception, that amount of investment created a bubble from which we are still recovering (and many think we are still in one) personally I hope the market will normalize a little, I would not mind if we continue to lower the currency if we can achieve a stable price, which in the end is the most important thing.

miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

I think the market is finally getting mature. The exponential growth of btc last year is not healthy for a long term space and the market is correcting itself.. I think crypto will be here for a while.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

The future of crypto currency is only positive. I believe that it is very encouraging for those people who have already entered the crypt world right now.

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
Leto84

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:59:56 PM

Although bitcoin may have a limited precedent, it has been inclined to remain the king of all cryptocurrencies. This will not be the case when "altcoin will catch up with bitcoin" it is the fact that bitcoin technology is less complex compared to many other projects such as ethereum
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

Although bitcoin may have a limited precedent, it has been inclined to remain the king of all cryptocurrencies. This will not be the case when "altcoin will catch up with bitcoin" it is the fact that bitcoin technology is less complex compared to many other projects such as ethereum

In my own opinion, there is a bright future for bitcoins and other cryptocurrency because the market today is growing so fast and that is the reason why bitcoins price will increase even more in the future.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

I think we crypt, there will be a good future. Personally, I believe in it. The market has not died, but continues to live. Though the forecasts were disappointing. And this says that you can safely count on a good job.
Yes a lot of altcoins are there which are too good for investment and which can really give a very good profit to us, but I think that still we cannot close our yes while investing money in altcoins, because a lot of altcoins are there which are scam and too much risky to do investment there.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

In the future of the crypto-currency market, we will see drops and ups again not once. After all, the crypto industry is just beginning its difficult path to recognition. Mechanisms to protect traders from scammers in the crypto industry has not yet been developed, so now there are a lot of scammers in the crypto currency. I am sure that in this market only those crypto investors will remain who are not in a hurry to buy and sell following the market, but are engaged in crypto-currency trading very circumspectly, trusting only their own opinion and intuition.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?
Every day Bitcoin is mined by miners, in the future Bitcoin will be increasingly scarce, and if Bitcoin enthusiasts increase while Bitcoin becomes scarce because many people who hold it will certainly result in rising Bitcoin prices, all you have to do is invest long-term in Bitcoin before Bitcoin became rare and expensive.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

so in the future crypto will bring progress and even better prices, maybe we can't predict when market prices will go up and down but we can be sure that crypto will not be lost in the future.

Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

The future of the crypto market is great. Now it occupies 1% of the capitalization of the US, EU and Japan capital markets. This says that, in principle, the bitcoin rate can grow 100 times and amount to 600,000-700,000 dollars for 1 bitcoin.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: