Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future hold?  (Read 585 times)
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:42:43 AM

It's still a bear market, so be careful my friend. Sad Sad
Since most tokens are in a downward trend, it's easy to lose money now.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

"The success of decentralized cryptocurrencies cannot be understated. Bitcoin’s
value is continuing to soar, despite its volatile price swings, proving that the
demand for it is still stronger than it ever has been.
"
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

Future is great for new undiscovered altcoins and token projects, because the upside potential in good ones is much greater than in the established ones. Upside multiples can be a totally different game. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

Let the time answer everything, if you are sure to hold back hopefully good will come to you, I am sure that in the future crypto will grow, and also many people who are interested, we are just waiting for time.
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

Dear everyone,
The crypto in the recent days is not stable. the potential coins are so hard to realize. We should follow the coin market for determine the trend of market. At that time, we can choose the potential coins for long term holding.
Nova666

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

I want to believe, and hope that the crypto market will acquire stability and crypto currencies will not fall, but only rise and grow stronger
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

When you expect the market to be predictable, I think it's wrong because we can't guess the market situation.
current market conditions always give hope but all are sometimes just hope ...
so we must keep up the spirit of waiting for a good market
JuliusJosh

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

The future posits well. For holders, they will surely smile to the bank. No need to panic cause of price or anything. Since some governments of the world are now embracing it, more will follow suit.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?
During this month of August we should expect less from the altcoin market because it seems that this is where most of altcoins are starting to decline the market. The only thing we could do is to hold our altcoins and stay away from anything that could remind you of anything to open your altcoins.
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

I think the crypto industry could have developed faster if it was not disturbed by fraudsters and big companies that do not recognize the crypto currency. I think that in the future, the crypto market is stabilizing, just need to wait a bit.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

I think we crypt, there will be a good future. Personally, I believe in it. The market has not died, but continues to live. Though the forecasts were disappointing. And this says that you can safely count on a good job.
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

for me crypto will be the way to make our life change and thr next generation that will know it in a good way because it is getting stronger.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Betapikin042

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

The future holds a great deal for the crypto world
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

I believe that there will be good growth in the future. Now the market is recovering and bitcoin is going up. I believe that before the end of the year, bitcoin will be $ 10,000 and the 700 $ ethereum.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

I think holding is the best choice for profit. Today many are panicking sellers and worsening the crypto market, but in the future the market can be healthy again.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

I believe that there will be good growth in the future. Now the market is recovering and bitcoin is going up. I believe that before the end of the year, bitcoin will be $ 10,000 and the 700 $ ethereum.
Hopefully.It will just take time.Knowing the market is so volatile so we should expect more pumps and dumps of price before it gets stabilized.But i still have high hopes that there is really a bright future for cryptos if we just keep our faith for it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Adel jamal

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

Now is revolution cryptocurrencies and it is development every fast  so go on  and do not be afraid
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

Cryptocurrency will soon at a trillion stage of market.
everyone who understand the market of cryptocurrency expecting a trillion milestone with us.
Especially once bitcoin gain its new ATH.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

It's still a bear market, so be careful my friend. Sad Sad
Since most tokens are in a downward trend, it's easy to lose money now.

Yes currently it's still a bear market and the recent pump seems to be a trap to manipulate the market and penetrate it for the benefits of those big whales. Need to analyze the situation better before investing.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?

for the future I feel for your financial security to hold it back so as not to get big losses
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: