Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 [959] 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 ... 1487 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 535583 times)
broke_tradah

Activity: 348
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 01:39:14 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2021, 01:57:43 AM by broke_tradah

Personally, I don't have time to play with these things and check server seed hashes before and every roll, but you have good point that such things is difficult to prove. But I think that if someone from this forum with good reputation would record such video, there would be no reasons not believe him. But now we just have some talk without any solid proofs.

That's already been done by several people in the scam accusations forum and has spanned multiple years between posts which shows the practice is still current and never ceased.  Like I said before,  NO ONE can "show solid proof",  it's something they have to experience for themselves (which my bot provided via it's statistics) and those that give this statement, like I said, are ones who dont actually save anything themselves or they would have noticed it.  It took about 12000 rolls (around 1.5yrs or so) before I saw it twice with my own account (although I'd seen it much sooner than that via stats the bot gathered).  When TheQuack decided to ban the account yesterday after I posted my Free Roll stats window (I guess he finally noticed I did indeed have a bot rolling and RECORDING it all 24/7 365 it was over 29K rolls,  that same bot did the same thing for 596 accounts for 3 years,  recording roll statistics),  it was to late.  I'd already seen the manipulation multiple times myself on my own account as well as my bot's users,  we were all well aware of the manipulation on free rolls.  None of us really cared if those are manipulated or not but we did find it underhanded to market it as "provably fair" when it's only partially "provably fair".  As long as the roll fell below Tier 4, roll results were never manipulated.  To us it was the dice rolls that mattered and over the millions of rolls I recorded,  I saw no manipulation of those (my guess is that its easier to prove dice roll manipulation since you can do 4 per second as opposed to 1 per hr for free rolls).  He can try to hide it publicly all he wants,  but I know the truth and so does he.  Or maybe he doesnt,  and he's truly in the dark but I highly doubt that.

Watch me rape Freebitco.in 24x7 with my gambling bot (you can to) here: https://dlive.tv/btctrading I also do some trading there as well.
kalix090

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 02:04:21 AM

guys??? i just waked up with my allarm clock to do my free roll... aim still sleeping or what Huh

https://i.ibb.co/vVz4YJg/immagine-2021-10-31-030223.png

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 02:26:56 AM

guys??? i just waked up with my allarm clock to do my free roll... aim still sleeping or what Huh

You're not still sleeping but your device has adjusted for the end of daylight saving time. The real timer on the server isn't affected so you can reload the page and you'll be able to roll after one hour.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 02:30:08 AM

Cricket Betting at FreeBitco.in - T20 World Cup Is in Full Swing!

The T20 World Cup is underway and it has been a spectacle so far! There have been some exciting moments - from upsets to drubbings - and FreeBitco.in is covering all the action on our Betting page.

Bet on T20 World Cup matches and win BTC! Let's take a look at some upcoming matches:

31st October - India vs New Zealand
1st November - England vs Sri Lanka
2nd November - South Africa vs Bangladesh
[...]

Was looking forward to see this one. I think I missed earlier match of Ind Vs Pak, or. not sure if it was even included in the betting since the betting has been published 30th oct and match held way before that.

So let us see, India vs NZ, I am pretty sure odds are in the India's ball court after they lost their first match itself and now including all rounder Hardik Pandya in the upcoming games. The performance of this guy is damaging to the opponents. For Eng vs SL, I think SL has less chance of winning considering the history of both the teams. SA vs BA, obviously SA players are way stronger batsman and fielders as compared to the bangladesh. I am pretty sure this match is just warm up match for the South africans and they will win it for sure.

Does anyone got the chance to look after the stats and got some opinion? Would love to hear from your guys too. 
kalix090

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 03:45:03 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2021, 03:57:25 AM by kalix090

The website went down for a couple of second? I was doing auto rolls and lost near 0.00130 becouse the rolls stopped rolling and the page auto refreshed as server error  Angry if i saw right was the cloudfire error page 52X something
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 04:37:11 AM

The website went down for a couple of second? I was doing auto rolls and lost near 0.00130 becouse the rolls stopped rolling and the page auto refreshed as server error  Angry if i saw right was the cloudfire error page 52X something

It is impossible that you lost anything because the rolls stopped. That's a contradiction. If the rolls stopped you can't have placed a bet so you couldn't lose a bet. It is also completely false to say that the page auto refreshed as a server error. Only your browser can refresh the page.

fbtcvip10

Activity: 237
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 04:39:18 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2021, 05:55:49 AM by fbtcvip10

Personally, I don't have time to play with these things and check server seed hashes before and every roll, but you have good point that such things is difficult to prove. But I think that if someone from this forum with good reputation would record such video, there would be no reasons not believe him. But now we just have some talk without any solid proofs.

That's already been done by several people in the scam accusations forum and has spanned multiple years between posts which shows the practice is still current and never ceased.  Like I said before,  NO ONE can "show solid proof",  it's something they have to experience for themselves (which my bot provided via it's statistics) and those that give this statement, like I said, are ones who dont actually save anything themselves or they would have noticed it.  It took about 12000 rolls (around 1.5yrs or so) before I saw it twice with my own account (although I'd seen it much sooner than that via stats the bot gathered).  When TheQuack decided to ban the account yesterday after I posted my Free Roll stats window (I guess he finally noticed I did indeed have a bot rolling and RECORDING it all 24/7 365 it was over 29K rolls,  that same bot did the same thing for 596 accounts for 3 years,  recording roll statistics),  it was to late.  I'd already seen the manipulation multiple times myself on my own account as well as my bot's users,  we were all well aware of the manipulation on free rolls.  None of us really cared if those are manipulated or not but we did find it underhanded to market it as "provably fair" when it's only partially "provably fair".  As long as the roll fell below Tier 4, roll results were never manipulated.  To us it was the dice rolls that mattered and over the millions of rolls I recorded,  I saw no manipulation of those (my guess is that its easier to prove dice roll manipulation since you can do 4 per second as opposed to 1 per hr for free rolls).  He can try to hide it publicly all he wants,  but I know the truth and so does he.  Or maybe he doesnt,  and he's truly in the dark but I highly doubt that.

Well, I want to believe you, but the question is how do you know that the rolled number was 999x and they replaced the server seed to change it?
At least you are saying it never happened to the multiply game, this is good, because if they wanted to cheat anyone they would do that in the multiply.
GambinoBTC

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 05:20:58 AM

The website went down for a couple of second? I was doing auto rolls and lost near 0.00130 becouse the rolls stopped rolling and the page auto refreshed as server error  Angry if i saw right was the cloudfire error page 52X something

I received the same error when I went to do a free roll.

Only your browser can refresh the page.

Is that not what he's saying? The browser refreshed the page automatically like it does when the faucet timer goes to 0. If a meta refresh is triggered while there is a server problem it would've loaded the Cloudflare error page.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 05:27:23 AM

Is that not what he's saying? The browser refreshed the page automatically like it does when the faucet timer goes to 0.

That wasn't what he said but if it was what he meant there is a DO NOT REFRESH box to tick to stop it from happening.

If a meta refresh is triggered while there is a server problem it would've loaded the Cloudflare error page.

Any which way about it an outage can't cause a loss.

kalix090

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 09:34:24 AM

It is impossible that you lost anything because the rolls stopped. That's a contradiction. If the rolls stopped you can't have placed a bet so you couldn't lose a bet. It is also completely false to say that the page auto refreshed as a server error. Only your browser can refresh the page.

Thsts the point the auto roll stopped, i set up auto roll to add % everytime i lose, and stop at the first win, so i can profit on loses strike, but if the server stop responding, i lose the bet becouse i do not reach the first win after the lose strike, example, this is a single auto roll run.
https://i.ibb.co/7gqdgT8/Screenshot-20211030-062531.jpg

P.s. auto roll in multiply if was not clear.
fbtcvip10

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 10:54:31 AM

Thsts the point the auto roll stopped, i set up auto roll to add % everytime i lose, and stop at the first win, so i can profit on loses strike, but if the server stop responding, i lose the bet becouse i do not reach the first win after the lose strike, example, this is a single auto roll run.

Upload an screenshot from those rolls.
pawanjain

Activity: 2730
Merit: 722

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 12:56:52 PM

~snip

It's not possible to lose because of a server error. The most that can happen is that the bet would stop.
In this case your auto bet would stop and if you would lose the bet if you didn't hit the number.
But that doesn't mean you can't continue the bet. Just start the bet with the same amount and same % increase.
Hence you would be able to continue your bet and thus you will reach your first win at some point.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 01:13:54 PM

The website went down for a couple of second? I was doing auto rolls and lost near 0.00130 becouse the rolls stopped rolling and the page auto refreshed as server error  Angry if i saw right was the cloudfire error page 52X something

~snip

It's not possible to lose because of a server error. The most that can happen is that the bet would stop.
In this case your auto bet would stop and if you would lose the bet if you didn't hit the number.
But that doesn't mean you can't continue the bet. Just start the bet with the same amount and same % increase.
Hence you would be able to continue your bet and thus you will reach your first win at some point.

I too agree as it’s impossible for you to lose, but from what you’re saying I feel that you should reach out to @TheQuin via pm and ask him to check the last rolls that you’re mentioning, if he feels your recent explanation deserves inspection I’m sure he’ll take care it.

However do note if he feels you have misjudged it, then he’ll not investigate it and he’ll have the full support of the entire community because he’s known to take fair and correct decisions.
kalix090

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 02:51:49 PM

~snip

I too agree as it’s impossible for you to lose, but from what you’re saying I feel that you should reach out to @TheQuin via pm and ask him to check the last rolls that you’re mentioning, if he feels your recent explanation deserves inspection I’m sure he’ll take care it.

However do note if he feels you have misjudged it, then he’ll not investigate it and he’ll have the full support of the entire community because he’s known to take fair and correct decisions.

I was probably caught up in the heat of the moment and was misjudged by what I wrote initially, I'm not here to ask for a refund, I just wanted to share my bad experience and expose the problem.
in the sense that if they want to investigate it, I'm available. but mainly I wrote to bring to light what happened

i mean there's always no problems if no one report them.
ibbRR

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 03:48:10 PM

I won 1 golden ticket

Grin

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/golden3110.jpg
fbtcvip10

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 04:32:14 PM

At last , I see a bug has been fixed.
Now after clicking on "lottery" option the menu disappears.
This issue was on mobile browsers for long time.
broke_tradah

Activity: 348
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 04:38:11 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2021, 07:01:23 PM by broke_tradah

I won 1 golden ticket

Grin

Lol whata waste of a roll reward.  Those and lottery tickets == losses in reality.

Watch me rape Freebitco.in 24x7 with my gambling bot (you can to) here: https://dlive.tv/btctrading I also do some trading there as well.
kalix090

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 04:47:16 PM

At last , I see a bug has been fixed.
Now after clicking on "lottery" option the menu disappears.
This issue was on mobile browsers for long time.

That little thing always triggered my OCD, i had to always check if the page loaded or not from mobile.

Btw to owners, never thought of an official app? I saw a lot of nockoff apps, but i never trusted them.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1426

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 04:53:52 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2023, 12:36:10 AM by STT

lol genius line of thought there, depends on your personal reality you prefer to imagine.   If you are determined to be negative enough its possible to think of every outcome as a loss, you wont live forever so its all negative in the end.   The sun is going to collapse in a few years or so, everything on earth will be blown back to its simple neutron origins I dont know why people bother.
  I'll click this button as my last act

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kalix090

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 05:39:52 PM

I think something get misreaded from the database in the today lottery winners lol

https://i.ibb.co/rb21T1H/Screenshot-20211031-183520.jpg

Edit: ok now work showing the round 335
Pages: « 1 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 [959] 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 ... 1487 »
  Print  

Jump to: