Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon?  (Read 1519 times)
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

Not at all. The pattern bitcoin is following is not one that speaks of a rise in prices anytime soon and I think we should get used to these low prices for now and wait for prices to start going back up.

Absolutely Yes, If you can see the market price is now slowly increasing including the market demand for investment and the effect for this I think it takes 1 to 3 months for bitcoin to fully recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Sorry  Smiley I can't feel such rise because there are lots of bad news. I think before entering a bullish trend, bitcoin could hit $6000 again three times or more.
That could be a true prophecy. Because the cost of the current bitcoin is very unstable. 2 hours ago the price of bitcoin is 8k8 and now it is 7k9 $. That is an unpredictable change of bitcoin and I am very worried about my property. But I still hold them and wait until the bitcoin rises to $ 11k. I have a lot of belief in bitcoin.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?
I think this won't be continuous. The market is currently volatile and with that, sudden change on its market value is exoected including the downfalls as well as the increase. I believe that true continuous pumps will happen at the last quarter of this year because that's more likely to happen egen on the past years of Bitcoin.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

Anytime theres will be happen in the price of bitcoin,i think we must need to wait or wait a few weeks before we know the true price of bitcoin as of now its quickly moving to the dip price i think many investor now was hold their bitcoin and wait until the days that it will pump.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

According to me,the last year for Btc was a golden opportunity.Maybe the market place is at the lowest level because to buy Btc at cheapest rate.But I feel that the price of Btc will be increased anytime soon.

josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

In maximum 2 month there is got to be a rising because it is the time now. We have seen many droppings but for sure we will see the big rise
nalan075

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

I think Bitcoin will rise again.
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?
Bitcoin has too many sharks owned by them, which are bitcoin attacks from the trading floor. Bad news creates FUD. Investors who sell BTC and make a serious price drop. The market may take a long time to recover. We can only wait patiently. The good news is that the G20 has stated that bitcoin and cryptocurrency do not affect the world economy. I am waiting for a new law to recognize bitcoin as a currency. Then the market will be better, hopefully.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

I am also surprised at this decline, compared to December of last year bitcoin prices are now wasting more than 50% but I am always optimistic and believe that bitcoin will bounce back by the end of this year.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:59:28 PM

It's not easy to predict bitcoin price. It is highly volatile crypto currency. I personally feel it will rise soon but can't say exactly when it will happen. I am not surprised by huge drop even the rise was also aggressive. Certainly some fud or fake news affects the bitcoin value.

NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

Understanding the anti-inflationary features of bitcoin is essential to understanding its price. If the global market grows more turbulent in the months ahead (which is quite likely), people may start ditching their traditional currencies in favor of bitcoin. This will lead to increased use of bitcoin, and as more people use the currency, demand for it will rise, and prices along with it.  Anytime soon I feel the rise of btc.

At the moment the value of bitcoin goes up and down quicker than the value of goods that can be bought with it. Hence, I don't think it's working in an 'anti-inflationary' way. We're seeing inflation then deflation, and so on.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:20:05 PM
Merited by Dirk2017 (4)

It's not easy to predict bitcoin price. It is highly volatile crypto currency. I personally feel it will rise soon but can't say exactly when it will happen. I am not surprised by huge drop even the rise was also aggressive. Certainly some fud or fake news affects the bitcoin value.

Yes this is true that bitcoin crytocurrency is very volatile every now and then. But I have a possible feeling that soon bitcoin value will rise again even in behalf of huge dropness. We cant easily predict when to rise back but theres always a big chance that in the future bitcoin demand will mark to its highest peak through the eagerness of bitcoin users in the marketplace. With the huge of people worldwide who are now involved in bitcoin world it gives a possitive feedback that soon bitcoin value will increase and rise back up to the fullest extend. Lets see and watch out this will be happen soon.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

I think such phenomena will happen again this year. Maybe it could be bitcoin price will be higher in this year considering the market sector more and more so naturally the demand is higher. We'll see what will happen in the next few months.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

In the near future I do not expect a positive. I am a realist. It seems to me that this year will not be successful for bitcoin. The price will rise only in autumn. Until that time, the whales will test our patience. I'm ready for this. I won't sell bitcoins even if the price drops to $ 1,000. Who is not ready for this may be left without a chance to receive income in the future.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:34:59 PM

What do you think?
I think as of now we cannot say what will happen to bitcoin this year and yeah like you said it's early to say if bitcoin will rise up the price again. My best thing to do is to buy more and hold it for the mean time so when bitcoin hit the highest price I will get big profit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

For now, i haven't feel a rise will going to happen anytime very soon or later. As we can see, bitcoin's price has slowly dragged down as the bearish movement still persistent in this quarter.

exul

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

As we can see people's interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin transactions are increasing rapidly so we can say, Bitcoin will turn into human resources in the future. Future of Bitcoin is very bright there is no doubt. In 50 years Bitcoin will become way too popular and profitable.
haggaik

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

The rise of BTC should bother anyone, because we're coming to the quarter of year. Definitely even we can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year, it's too early to say that the "cryptomarkets" are not in depths and gradually returns into the price we its use to be. We should be expecting what is the good news happen in this year. Let' see what happen within  weeks. Bitcoin all to the way to moon.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

I don't feel any signs of resurrection of bitcoin any time soon, I think for a while this bitcoin value will continue to weaken, do not know how long this situation will end.
Slowly bitcoin will surely crawl up again, many predict in April later at least bitcoin prices will be higher.
Then all we have to do is be patient, and wait for the situation that makes us happy it comes as soon as possible.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

bitcoin is dumping right now I don't feel the rise of bitcoin in the next month maybe it will stable around $8,000, but I believe in bitcoin let's just wait, time can tell when bitcoin rise up again just like happen in the last year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: