Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:51:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon?  (Read 1520 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:31:10 AM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?
Yes I have believe that the price of bitcoin is now much better and the market is also better because there are not much rivals of bitcoin and now people are in the favor of bitcoin and they all now believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the recent months so in this situation is is sure that sooner the price of bitcoin will irse to a high price.
we all believe in that, only for now the price of bitcoin back down. I do not know what makes it down, but I feel that this will only happen temporarily. I just hope that the decline does not go down at $ 8000.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

Slowly and gradually. BTC has been rolling the circles around $10k mark since March. No reason for me to see it rocketing anytime soon.
Yeah not anytime because we have already seen the consequences of big pump. The big increase was not according to market value and it collapsed like a rocket in a few days and many people lose their huge investments. There is no need for increase anytime. It is not good for bitcoin new investors. They will feel bitcoin investment like gambling.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:44:29 AM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?
Yes I have believe that the price of bitcoin is now much better and the market is also better because there are not much rivals of bitcoin and now people are in the favor of bitcoin and they all now believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the recent months so in this situation is is sure that sooner the price of bitcoin will irse to a high price.
we all believe in that, only for now the price of bitcoin back down. I do not know what makes it down, but I feel that this will only happen temporarily. I just hope that the decline does not go down at $ 8000.

It is only a temporary fall as few would be making profits and want to sell and get out of it in short term. Due to this people might do some panic selling and thus the fall is happening. But does not seem to be a worry as in next couple of days should be all good and we will see btc back rising.

lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

I think we will see the growth of bitcoin, but not in the near future we need to give a little time for its growth, I think that such rapid leaps up will not remain only a smooth growth
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

yes, everyone is waiting for bitcoin to go back up. However, as we know, bitcoin prices are always unstable, very difficult to predict. we do not know bitcoin will rise or fall in the near future.
but, after I saw the market, now bitcoin is starting to recover and is gradually improving, up 20% since last week. this is because there is a lot of positive news going on in cryptocurrency. but, again, we can not predict with certainty, because as I said, bitcoin prices, may rise or may drop suddenly. Let's wait and see. hopefully always increases!
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

I think we will see the growth of bitcoin, but not in the near future we need to give a little time for its growth, I think that such rapid leaps up will not remain only a smooth growth

Right now we are going to witness the price increase little by little but we can experience the price to be much faster compared of what happened last December. The price has been corrected of its value to prevent more speculative ideas to hamper the bitcoin price growth. Price bearish market still there for a few months, and as day traders always plays with the market we could not eventually make to the higher price again as long as those whaled will enter to the system and invest their millions. So its better to stay tuned and keep your burning confidence.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

Right now we are going to witness the price increase little by little but we can experience the price to be much faster compared of what happened last December. The price has been corrected of its value to prevent more speculative ideas to hamper the bitcoin price growth. Price bearish market still there for a few months, and as day traders always plays with the market we could not eventually make to the higher price again as long as those whaled will enter to the system and invest their millions. So its better to stay tuned and keep your burning confidence.

Honestly, i don't really care anymore about what will happen soon. My btcs are stored for the long run and what will happen even for this year would come by without me flinching. We all entered this market believing in btc and its promise so might as well stick by it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

There are a lot of predictions for bitcoin in the online media and those behind the predictions already feel the rise of bitcoin this coming summer. That what they feel about bitcoin but I have yet to see any sign thatbitcoin going up later this month or next. What I saw is a bear sign or bitcoin going sideway further before it climb sometime in the last quarter of this year.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

As of now I cannot say that I feel the bitcoin will rise because it's stable price right now if bitcoin hit 10k next few months maybe we can say that we feel the rising price of bitcoin.  But still I believe in bitcoin so I know it will rise again anytime.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

What do you think?

The greatest asset of bitcoin is that it is pioneer when it comes to cryptocurrency. Many are choosing bitcoin because of it's strong position in the world of cryptocurrency and that it has established market trust already. The mere fact that bitcoin is very famous around the worlds and that this is not scam, it will be the first option of interested traders. With that, I believe that bitcoin is soon to rise again.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

Yes i feel and believe the rise of btc anytime soon. It has shown strength starting last month and i am sure if would continue to increase  slowly until the last quarter this year. So that if you still have money to invest, grab the oppurtuniy to invest now.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

What do you think?

Positive thinking is necessary to strengthen your belief in bitcoin. I think bitcoin in the middle of this year will start to improve and bitcoin value will gradually increase higher.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

Yes i feel and believe the rise of btc anytime soon. It has shown strength starting last month and i am sure if would continue to increase  slowly until the last quarter this year. So that if you still have money to invest, grab the oppurtuniy to invest now.

Everyone love to see a good starting pump up for bitcoin since the last red blooded happen according to my analysis and what I see in bitcoin chart price it has a strong move so I believe any time the price can be back again to $9k but this prediction can be happen if the demand increase again Smiley
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:37:17 AM

Honestly, i don't really care anymore about what will happen soon. My btcs are stored for the long run and what will happen even for this year would come by without me flinching. We all entered this market believing in btc and its promise so might as well stick by it
Always the easy way out. A lot of people stress themselves emotionally trying to assume what becomes of the market in the long run and forgetting why they should be more focused on the future and the long term prospect of what they are holding. There are a lot of potential and the fact that development is not going to end up lagging, is one thing that would make growth not to stop and that alone should make anyone believe in the rise in the long run.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:53:29 AM

Never judge which time bitcoin will go down and when it will become up. But recently it faces so many dumps and now it is time to increasing. The correctiom period for bitcoin is come to an end. Hereafter the price will be in increasing mode. Now it has a strong move towards increasing. But it increase slowly not very high. It take some time to reach very high. In near future the bitcoin price will touch the moon like last year december.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:58:03 AM

What do you think?

Yes it will arise but the problem is when? As of today in which market is again is in difficult specially that the Bitcoin price might reduce below $8,000 again in which it is opposite to the expectations and predictions of the most popular experts that by this month of May it will reach $10,000 again. So i believed without the big whales price manipulation to pump it up then there is no arise that will going to happen.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:17:55 PM

Always the easy way out. A lot of people stress themselves emotionally trying to assume what becomes of the market in the long run and forgetting why they should be more focused on the future and the long term prospect of what they are holding. There are a lot of potential and the fact that development is not going to end up lagging, is one thing that would make growth not to stop and that alone should make anyone believe in the rise in the long run.
The price of bitcoin continues to fluctuate, but still it's hard to foresee if as to when it will exactly rise or fall. The increase in price or value can certainly happen but I think it's going to take some more time and need our support to survive despite unpredictability. We can't control volatility and the factors behind it, but we can control our emotions and focus on positive responses.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

Never judge which time bitcoin will go down and when it will become up. But recently it faces so many dumps and now it is time to increasing. The correctiom period for bitcoin is come to an end. Hereafter the price will be in increasing mode. Now it has a strong move towards increasing. But it increase slowly not very high. It take some time to reach very high. In near future the bitcoin price will touch the moon like last year december.
Some easily got panic to sell their bitcoin because of lose hope that it will never rise anytime soon. By believing the price of bitcoin I know it will rise it's value. Price is just normal it went down and up so im holding my btc.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

I am honestly expecting that the market will continue experiencing difficulties on the next weeks or month to come and will just start to increase and recover at the last quarter of the year because that is what happened on the previous consecutive years of Bitcoin. So for now invest and hold in order to earn profit when that time comes.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

What do you think?
It is indeed coming soon and i can smell the scent of fuel to their rocket. Cheesy

Bitcoin will continue to gain popularity in the future and no one can stop it from rising even if there's a whales controlling the price. People will continue to support to crypto currency because it has given something that nobody ever has given before with lots of opportunity to the people to choose their own desired crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: