Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon?  (Read 1519 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?

Increasing of prices in the market far ahead from happening since bitcoins today is dumping and all the cryptocurrency in the market are being affected due to a low demand coming from different investors.
I do feel this. I feel the price of Bitcoin will rise very soon because the market is very warm and the number of investors have been on the rise as well. Besides, the current year has been considered as the year of stability and stability is the only good factor that rise the value of Bitcoin in matter of days. I believe the worth of my portfolio will rise high towards the end of 2018.
It can only be speculated and you can never speculate 100% precisely but almost all the top experts have been of the view that 2018 is the year of stability and the term stability is directly associated to profits which in turn rise the demand in the market and the rise in demand implies appreciation in prices. SO keeping the chain in mind, I hope the values of Bitcoin might rise high in the current year. But you can never predict how much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

For the early quarter of the year, I thought that bitcoin is going to fall continually, but then, as time goes by, price becomes higher and higher. It's actually starting to recover. Great thing I had a lot of patience for this. I did not regret to invest in bitcoin and never i will. I know that it's moving up anytime soon. It may not reach 50k USD but I believe it is near to that.
There is lot of volatility in the price and anything is possible. The price can change against our expectations and that is the reason that many people dishearten to see the price next day. A also hoped that the price will reach to $25k till the mid of this year but it is below $8k. it means that it will not reach to that level in the next one month.

There are no chances for now as the market is low and the value is staying for long below 10k dollar and even did not cross the 10k dollar. We know that the market value varies directly with its demand rate, if the market follows the increase trend in the upcoming days then market will surely goes high and will make favorable situations for the sellers, they will sell and will get huge profit.

Well that is what we have been waiting for, for the bitcoin to rise again. People are loosing their faith now on bitcoin because of the continuous downfall from January. Many of us speculated that the market price of bitcoin will start recovering at June but we are halfway now on this month and the price seems to continue going low. I don't know but maybe the demand rate for bitcoin is going low because of the bad news speculating around and this directly affect the price of bitcoin.

Anyways, if are speculations about the rise in June did not happen, we still have our speculations before this year ends. Let us just hope that somehow between the last remaining months, bitcoin will show signs of recovery.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:10:21 AM

In 2030 there will be new ATH. Or in 2040 Grin
That is very far and I am sure that the use of bitcoin will be anywhere in the world in 2030-2040. When all the people use bitcoin as their legal and regular currency the price will go in back and nobody will care about the price. Today people are buying bitcoin because they want more and more money from bitcoin investment and very little people are using bitcoin for their purchasing.
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

In 2030 there will be new ATH. Or in 2040 Grin
That is very far and I am sure that the use of bitcoin will be anywhere in the world in 2030-2040. When all the people use bitcoin as their legal and regular currency the price will go in back and nobody will care about the price. Today people are buying bitcoin because they want more and more money from bitcoin investment and very little people are using bitcoin for their purchasing.

I hope that bitcoin will be used as a currency too. But as for now I don't see enought progress in adoption. And yes - it became a speculation tool. So my phrase about ATH in 2040 was a joke on people here who are sure that bitcoin will rise forever, every year. As we can see, it will not.
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

definitely bitcoin prices will rise again and it can happen anytime, we just have to be able to stay calm and wait for the price to rise again so we will get profit again, be patient

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

definitely bitcoin prices will rise again and it can happen anytime, we just have to be able to stay calm and wait for the price to rise again so we will get profit again, be patient

This is something not new and we already see this kind of event. Cryptos faces ups and downs at anytime due to its volatile behavior so it is normal to know this issues. What we can do for now is to help the Bitcoin community to spread the positive benefits about the cryptos so that those weak of their emotions will not fall into a panic selling. Moreover, BTC will definite increased and I have a positive feelings for that.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

History repeats itself and one day btc will rise again. Staying calm and keeping our trust will help a lot in the crypto community. We should be ready to support btc during low time. We should invest now while its price is sort of affordable and don't wait to long. It will rise soon.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?

Currently bitcoin is experiencing difficult times, in the near future I find it difficult to ensure increased bitcoin. I think the bitcoin price will be better when entering september.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

What do you think?

Increasing of prices in the market far ahead from happening since bitcoins today is dumping and all the cryptocurrency in the market are being affected due to a low demand coming from different investors.
I do feel this. I feel the price of Bitcoin will rise very soon because the market is very warm and the number of investors have been on the rise as well. Besides, the current year has been considered as the year of stability and stability is the only good factor that rise the value of Bitcoin in matter of days. I believe the worth of my portfolio will rise high towards the end of 2018.
Bitcoin will soon rise by its value as we know about the market actions and its reaction and have been observing since long. We have observed it recovers after down pr fall and this is so common about the market to have these fluctuations.

Stay calm and hold your coins till the high market which will come soon. With the passage of time and in the upcoming days your investment will payoff.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

When ever there is a very low price touched by Bitcoin, it will definitely start rising to higher price within few days or weeks may be. This is the normal trend of Bitcoin since crypto market is always volatile, considering the current low price of Bitcoin I believe it would soon reach the highest price possible within end of this month or may be within couple of weeks.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins are under heavy selling pressure. This will bring more downtrends in near future. But that doesn't mean that there won't be any recover in long run. Some very big investors are ready to enter the market. But they are most likely to wait for an uptrend to make an entry. This news did bring a FOMO in April-May, but the effect wasn't that strong that it could end up as trend reversal. But we will gonna see an ATH this year for sure.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

What do you think?

The price of bitcoins today is very dip and most of the investors will be attracted and everyone will start to invest then bitcoins price will grow up again so keep on holding your coins and do not lose faith.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:05:11 AM

What do you think?

It can only be speculated and you can never speculate 100% precisely but almost all the top experts have been of the view that 2018 is the year of stability and the term stability is directly associated to profits which in turn rise the demand in the market and the rise in demand implies appreciation in prices. SO keeping the chain in mind, I hope the values of Bitcoin might rise high in the current year. But you can never predict how much.
No I don’t think that the price will rise soon because it is the way down. After hitting $6000 the price grow again to $9800 but then dip started and today it is below $7000. Now it is predicted that it will drop more and will hit $6000 again. In the near future no signs of growth in the price. May after some time the trend change and growth start.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

For the early quarter of the year, I thought that bitcoin is going to fall continually, but then, as time goes by, price becomes higher and higher. It's actually starting to recover. Great thing I had a lot of patience for this. I did not regret to invest in bitcoin and never i will. I know that it's moving up anytime soon. It may not reach 50k USD but I believe it is near to that.
There is lot of volatility in the price and anything is possible. The price can change against our expectations and that is the reason that many people dishearten to see the price next day. A also hoped that the price will reach to $25k till the mid of this year but it is below $8k. it means that it will not reach to that level in the next one month.

There are no chances for now as the market is low and the value is staying for long below 10k dollar and even did not cross the 10k dollar. We know that the market value varies directly with its demand rate, if the market follows the increase trend in the upcoming days then market will surely goes high and will make favorable situations for the sellers, they will sell and will get huge profit.

Well that is what we have been waiting for, for the bitcoin to rise again. People are loosing their faith now on bitcoin because of the continuous downfall from January. Many of us speculated that the market price of bitcoin will start recovering at June but we are halfway now on this month and the price seems to continue going low. I don't know but maybe the demand rate for bitcoin is going low because of the bad news speculating around and this directly affect the price of bitcoin.

Anyways, if are speculations about the rise in June did not happen, we still have our speculations before this year ends. Let us just hope that somehow between the last remaining months, bitcoin will show signs of recovery.
Yeah I agree with the facts that there is huge volatility in the price and no say about the future price. I think that people are converting their investment into Altcoin and that’s why the price is going down due to low market cap. I hope in the far future the price will grow again if more and more people invest in bitcoin but sudden growth is not possible.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

The presence of bitcoin is always there and we all just hoping that bitcoin will rises again. To surpass the last year highest peak  is to risky I don't think if bitcoin could surpass it's own highest pick.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

yes because that's what I read on blogs and analysts with a huge bitcoin price rise this year and hit $ 15k. . and I knew that I was inspired to invest in bitcoin.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

What do you think?

The rise of bitcoins might really happen soon because the price of cryptocurrency today in the market is dropping so hard and that is the reason for the investors to demand even more in that will make the price to pump up again.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

As of now I cannot say that I feel the bitcoin will rise because it's stable price right now if bitcoin hit 10k next few months maybe we can say that we feel the rising price of bitcoin.  But still I believe in bitcoin so I know it will rise again anytime.
No one can actually feel anything as this market is always full of surprises and the only thing to ever do is to always accept it however it comes. One thing is that we have a pretty complex market in our hands, either due to decentralization or the idea of it being manipulated by whales but however it is, one thing I know for sure is that growth for this market is inevitable and whatever is happening now, really does not matter at the end as what is important is the long run.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

What do you think?

All of us waiting for the good news and i know it will came anytime soon, the market is still recovering right now which is normal,this is not new to us bitcoin has done great things to us for how many years it survived,lets us be patience a little bit ,right time will come. 

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

What do you think?

All of us waiting for the good news and i know it will came anytime soon, the market is still recovering right now which is normal,this is not new to us bitcoin has done great things to us for how many years it survived,lets us be patience a little bit ,right time will come.  

It will happen, we don't know when but considering the previous movements it's seems that someone is playing or someone are playing with the market and trying to manipulate the value, we just need to wait and we need to be more extra patients in order to gain decent profits after some time, believing and taking the risk is very important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: