Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon?  (Read 1777 times)
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:04:17 AM

no btc will not end, as we know btc is still number one in cryptocurrency world. although its price is drooping it think it can recover easily. it  always happen that price is drooping.
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:08:26 AM

Nope. Bitcoin will definitely not end soon. It will actually prosper considering the fact that Bitcoin will be embraced by more and more open minded individuals and countries by that time will legalize Bitcoin and acknowledge its unwavering and advantageous effects.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:09:03 AM

Bitcoin value has been decreasing over the last few months but this doesn’t mean that bitcoin and other crypto currencies will end. i don’t see bitcoin wnding soon especially now that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity and more investors. This is just a phase and it will soon end and stop decreasing and eventually start increasing.

hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

bitcoin does not die, do not be guided by bitcoin price even though bitcoin price drops does not mean bitcoin dies. because bitcoin bitcoin is not stable there is a time the price goes down and the price is expensive.
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:15:43 AM

Every year it happens. First some months of the year bitcoin price go to down so much. But after some months later the price going to increase. So, don't worry it will be increased.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

Bitcoin esteem has been diminishing in the course of the most recent couple of months yet this doesn't imply that bitcoin and other digital forms of money will end. I don't see bitcoin finishing soon particularly now that bitcoin and different cryptographic forms of money are picking up prevalence and more speculators. This is only a stage and it will soon end and quit diminishing and in the long run begin expanding.
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:15:54 AM

bitcoin does not die, do not be guided by bitcoin price even though bitcoin price drops does not mean bitcoin dies. because bitcoin bitcoin is not stable there is a time the price goes down and the price is expensive.
this is fluctuating. indeed for now not dead but kedepanya no one knows and ascertain whether the future of crypto will be good or not. we can all hope this will be the beginning for a time that will be beautiful

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

I don't entertain the possibility that Bitcoin will end because I believe that after the fall or down of the price of Bitcoin, it will recover and be on top again after a few months. Also, I believe that Bitcoin will survive again after being down of the price. It's a matter of trusting and believing in cryptocurrency.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:04 AM

this is the impact of the implementation of strict rules that occur globally. Although according to the impact of tightening the regulation is not too significant impact.justru currently bitcoin prices are going through the adjustment period after being at the highest level.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:35:52 AM

I hope it will be long term. If there is fear in the market then there will be no fear. It will one day get the secret of the international scandal.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?

It's too soon to say bitcoin will end, bitcoin can still grow and increase in value. Be patient and do not panic, bitcoin will surely increase in value this year.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

I think this is a normal phenomenon. I have experienced several changes in bitcoin and it is exaggerated. So you don't need to worry about it crashing, because soon I believe it will protect, I believe it.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:48:21 AM

I believe that bitcoin will not end, I do not see any reason to kill bitcoin at this point. Recently, there has been so much bad news for the cryptocurrency market that has affected bitcoin prices, bitcoin prices have fallen sharply, now $ 6770, an extremely low price. I believe in a few months, bitcoin will recover and stabilize. This is also a chance for us to buy more bitcoins at low prices

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:49:08 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 05:11:07 AM by kotajikikox

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..

Sorry to tell you what are doing making fud threads, i think you makes panic to our bitcointalk community and the whole cryptos community you Didn't  realize by making negative threads the people goes into panic specially the newest people adopt bitcoin as currency, stop making fuds news, stay calm yourself if you are panicking.

NOTE: bitcoin is volatile currency is normal to up and down their price, i strongly believe price will raised again in the market to reach 20$ to 30$ at end of this year.

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:01:37 AM

Bitcoin has life so it wont end unless all Govt's put a ban, but I believe this year would be great for Bitcoin holders.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

I do not think this is the end as it is the blockchain technology that gives it the real intrinsic value, but I do believe that the glory days of the early adopters are over and now you will only see some small long term investors holding and the very early whales who are bitcoin millionaires and billionaires. All the latest newbies that lost in this big bear market have all sold and gone. Now you will only get those who are really behind the technology, stay and some of those early rich adopters. I think mostly speculators will go now and look for some other cow to milk for profits.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

This is just normal in a volatile market that a bear will take control against the bull. It's sad to our side but we can only do is buy if we have excess money and wait for the return of a bull market since this could be happen soon. Please stop being worry and relax.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

no one knows if bitcoin will end or not, but in my own prediction bitcoin will wont end, as time goes by bitcoin popularity are still growing bigger and bigger.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

I can say that it’s no . not because the price is dropping it means the bitcoin is near to an end , it’s a sign that you need to buy, take advantage of it , it will rise sooner or later . good things once you buy when its low and sell when its why you will eaen.
Fudijecu

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

i think bitcoin will live forever because, as long as there are internet connections and computer, bitcoin won't end soon. nowadays bitcoins are the greatest innovation for trading, so don't think that the value of bitcoins going down it will the end of bitcoins because the value of the bitcoins are unpredictable
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: