Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon?  (Read 1779 times)
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

The fall and rise for bitcoin is a normal process in the development of bitcoin. This oscillation is associated with the creation of panic and excitement among investors. Selling bitcoins in large volumes leads to a decrease in the rate.Thus, supply exceeds demand. The number of bitcoins will ever end.It's endless. But it will happen not very soon. According to experts, this is expected to happen around 2040.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

The fall and rise for bitcoin is a normal process in the development of bitcoin. This oscillation is associated with the creation of panic and excitement among investors. Selling bitcoins in large volumes leads to a decrease in the rate.Thus, supply exceeds demand. The number of bitcoins will ever end.It's endless. But it will happen not very soon. According to experts, this is expected to happen around 2040.

I always heard and read about these for how many times already. But also always say that its normal in this business, the more we hold bitcoins will help its price value to keep on rising. I think its dropping now because of some investors trying to sell their bitcoins which make the supply higher than its demand. One thing we can do and help bitcoin is encourage more investors to buy bitcoins.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

i think bitcoin will live forever because, as long as there are internet connections and computer, bitcoin won't end soon. nowadays bitcoins are the greatest innovation for trading, so don't think that the value of bitcoins going down it will the end of bitcoins because the value of the bitcoins are unpredictable
True, bitcoin is unpredictable but it will not end right away. It has disadvantages as a cryptocurrency and it will not end just the think of other users. It will stay and can be used as the users itself will exists bitcoin will also exists.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?
I believe it will not end soon till humans can live in space. Price BTC can down, but it will rise again long live bitcoin! The only question is how many Bitcoins do you own
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

I believe Bitcoin is the myspace of the internet and the facebook is still to be determined.  Im keeping my eye out for the next big thing that will replace bitcoin,  I  have a feeling it happens soon
emrullah2305

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

I do not think the end of the road for bitcoin. we are on our way yet. BlockChain is a great technology and I think that all the companies of our time will gradually be directed and invested in blockchain technology.
ampsec_

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:45:33 AM

no its not this will be the future money
Mosunus

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

in my opinion bitcoin will live forever since there are internet connection activity bitcoin won't end soon. moreover nowadays bitcoin become the greatest world trading activities. so don't think the value of bitcoin going down it lead the end of bitcoin because the value of the  bitcoin are unpredictable.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..

The market is actually in its bearish state and it seem to be going down by the day. Regardless the current state of the market, i still don't see it as the beginning of the end, but rather a stepping stone to the future.

pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:54:15 AM

This is not the beginning of the end of bitcoin. If we look back the cryptocurrency world have experience a lot of fluctuation in price due to different manipulative news. If you have being following up the trend of things you will not be scared. Just be wise while investing because there will be no time the battle will end and bitcoin will not end also.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

Is bitcoin will come to end, well i don't think bitcoin will end. What was happening right now with bitcoin is just a normal scenario in any form of investment, there always a risk factor involve, since bitcoin is very volatile this explain why price is undetermined and no one's knows when will the price will increase or decrease. Remember bitcoin started in a very low price but then in just a matter of short period it prices increase and many bitcoin holder or user benefited from it that makes it the king of all crypto currencies. Again this is normal and i still have high hopes that this will end soon,so wait and hold your bitcoin until it roars again.
Pasicam

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

NO. i don't believed if bitcoin will end soon, its very normal if bitcoin price go up and down. but i don't think bitcoin will end soon its imposible.
bitcoin is very profitable and it will be come more popular in near future
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

It's natural scenario for bitcoin over the past 10 years where it encountered countless ups and downs and until the start of this year, things look so ugly as far as bitcoin's market cap and price are concerned. But the graph today is showing signs of progress that it might spike to 10,000$ again for the month of April.

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

Definitely bitcoin won't end. It's better to have some study about how is the flow of this system in a year of it's existence, by that we've been notice that this system is really build with the strong foundation and has own capability and ability to perform better. It's form with a high volatility which is normal to it's system. After a long run of it's deeply dumping it's surely produce a highest pump in the end. It is well illustrate that bitcoin system has no end and it has long lasting existence in the market.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

I thought so too. Bitcoin's value right now is pretty much descending and I don't know when will it rise up but just like other investors I still feel that I need to hold my Bitcoin and wait for that price hike to happen because I know it will happen. Right now its better to hold it, I know the price is getting lower and lower but it's do or die time now, very risky but the rewards are high. While waiting for the price to go up you can go for trading to get that Bitcoin going in terms of value while you wait.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

I believe it will not end soon till humans can live in space. Price BTC can down, but it will rise again long live bitcoin! The only question is how many Bitcoins do you own

I am sure it is not the end of bitcoin and neither I think there will ever be the end of bitcoin as it is forever and these dump and pump are normal thing with any crypto coin and we should not panic.

Am I spamming? Report me!
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

And if you will look on charts carefully, you can see that before BTC price was growing and growing. Look at the BTC price on March 2017 and you will see, that Bitcoin has gained x7. But comparing with December’s price, BTC lost $ 13,000 per coin.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

aren'tyou getting tired making this fud?you know what?you will die first before bitcoin does so stop this nonsense..why not instead of doing this just help our community to make a change..the market is in bloodshed and still talking words that can add with the panic..youre not earning by this so stop it would you?
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

Bitcoin will not end soon. As far as I know, bitcoin is too young. So, there are more events that will happen to bitcoin. Based on your question, bitcoin is going down, for earlier years bitcoin is also going down, and now bitcoin's value is so huge, that is bitcoin's volatility. As of now, hold your bitcoin and do not think that bitcoin will end soon
neo444

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

I don't think so because the transactions and the invest in bitcoins is not stop yet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: