Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon?  (Read 1777 times)
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

If you are new to bitcoin, i am sure your mind set will be like that, but for those who spend more time in here and who are more experienced. They will think that this is only a start, start to buy more bitcoin.
The value of bitcoin is not that bad compare to its price when it is still starting. So need to worry about, just be positive, trust bitcoin. Then wait with patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

everyone does not know about this end of bitcoin or not. who know only the highest authority of bitcoin. we hope there will be policies that make bitcoin more stable and not easily affected by negative issues. and remain optimistic if the bitcoin will recover.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?
Falling prices does not mean the end of bitcoin. Let scammers sell the bitcoin they have, and the bitcoin price will return to normal again. I suggest not selling your bitcoin any time soon, but the decision to sell bitcoin is on your own.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

OK, I suppose this can not happen with bitcoin, because bitcoin is a digital minrh digital, over time it has proven existence in the crypto market, and nowadays the world has a lot of Bitcoin holders, although prices are now down but not significantly. I believe it will recover soon, rebound and maybe by the end of 2018 the price will reach $ 14000.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

OK, I suppose this can not happen with bitcoin, because bitcoin is a digital minrh digital, over time it has proven existence in the crypto market, and nowadays the world has a lot of Bitcoin holders, although prices are now down but not significantly. I believe it will recover soon, rebound and maybe by the end of 2018 the price will reach $ 14000.

Bitcoin will not going to end there's no basis that this bitcoin end. Even if it is now experiencing a huge dumping of its current price n but we all know that this bitcoin is really amazing and it has a unstable price. We cannot really predict on how or when it will going to rise and fall. So then if bitcoin is down today the possibility of rising is always there because bitcoin is really only depending on its market volume. Maybe it is now dropping because it is facing some negative issue that is now affecting its market volume.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

Bitcoin will not going to end there's no basis that this bitcoin end. Even if it is now experiencing a huge dumping of its current price n but we all know that this bitcoin is really amazing and it has a unstable price. We cannot really predict on how or when it will going to rise and fall. So then if bitcoin is down today the possibility of rising is always there because bitcoin is really only depending on its market volume. Maybe it is now dropping because it is facing some negative issue that is now affecting its market volume.
Yes I astrongly agree on that. We. Cannot really predict the movement of the bitcoin price in the world market, but we can really see the issue that it face today, some negative issue such us baning btc ads in Google, Facebook etc,  may the number one factors that affecting the price from neutral to huge drop. But I believe that bitcoin will really rise soon.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

Cheesy Cheesy no way.Bitcoin will not end soon.Bitcoin is an investment and it will exist till it has only one investor. And it is a matter of great happiness that day by day its investor is increasing. that's why I think that bitcoin will not end soon.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..

I think you just want to create FUD. I thought you never saw the history of bitcoin. bitcoin has been running for over nine years, and this has proved bitcoin to persist until the situation stabilizes and grows in time. if you think bitcoin will end, you should leave the bitcoin and crypto right now. because it's better for you

Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

I think this is not the end of bitcoin. Nowadays bitcoin is overwhelmed by negative issues and also because of rising world political temperatures. Hopefully this does not last long, so bitcoin prices can rise again.

RumblingOn

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

no. i don't think so. it wont end  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Nanknink boy

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

No one can predict with certainty about rising or falling bitcoin prices, or when bitcoin will end, nobody knows, but as long as humans continue to develop technology for the advancement and ease of everyday life, bitcoin will never end will continue to grow in tandem with the advancement of technology of mankind.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

I think it is more than three months that the bitcoin price is lower than the all time high price of 20k by the mid of december last year.
But this is not a reason that bitcoin will end soon, that could be a reason to end the career or stop other people from investing in bitcoin due to almost no revenue. But this could not account for more than half of the people who are investing in bitcoin. There are continuous amount of people that are just starting to invest in bitcoin. And the new commers are  more than to those who quit.  
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

i think no,and we hope  bitcoin will not end because many people has now improve there life thru bitcoin,price of bitcoin is going down but just like in the past years it will become stable,the time will come the price will up again hopefully.

Bitcoin will not end soon I think it the bad situation for bitcoin and its users why I’m saying this everything has a good and bad time so it is also like this so don’t worry for that it will comeback soon .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

I dont think so because as long many investor was invest in bitcoin this will never be ended,and im sure that theres no chance to make it ban in the whole world.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

No, though now bitcoin is down but that's normal, because bitcoin always goes up and down in every year, do not worry and panic, to now hold the bitcoin you have, because bitcoin will recover, at a higher price in some week ahead, this is not the end of bitcoin.

markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

Hi there stevemichael! Based on my opinion, bitcoin will never ever end. Even the price continuous to drop the bitcoin will still exist. Bitcoin exist from a price that is even lower than 1k and see, as of today it's price is still more than that. So do you think the bitcoin will end> I think not. If bitcoin end due to it's price, bitcoin should have ended several years from now due to the price. And even a huge drop in price occurs that happen when the mt gox hacking and bankruptcy happened, still the bitcoin continue and even make it more stronger than ever.  
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

Yeah! I also noticed that dips these past three months but I still believe that Bitcoin will rise up again soon. Don't be discourage if the prices goes down but instead take that opportunity to invest more and.then just hold until you have reached the desired income. I think we are just on bearish month but that is normal in trading like previous years. For now, just hold and wait for the best time to sell.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

if one does not believe in bitcoin then the bitcoin community is the one that will increase the price, of course everyone can not believe that bitcoin will end they mash continue to think if bitcoin has a long way forward
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

just calmly why do you member if bitcoin will end ??
it does become the football of the world of cryptocurrency any coin like stock if there is an issue or news as it concerns it will affect its value
 l then we have to see how much bitcoin is going to start?
does it reach $ 1? and the result is no

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

Not yet, Nobody can declare that bitcoin is ending soon.It is just how bitcoin works unpredictable.Even the price go down still many investors are putting their trust and hoping it will go up soon with great price returns on their investment.Bitcoin is still at its best position among cryptocurrencies in the market of blockchain technology.Believe that bitcoin recovery is coming soon.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: