Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon?  (Read 1777 times)
JHED1221

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:31:01 PM

Absolutely no, This is not the end as long as people trust on bitcoin, We know the price keep falling but it doesnt mean it will end, give sometime to market to recover

5b0f36bf3df41
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:44:43 PM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?

Bitcoin's will never end because there are consumers on different countries who are interested on investing in cryptocurrency and the growth will still continue till the price will surpass $20k dollar just like every speculation is telling.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:38:29 AM

if I think the bitcoin digital world will never end. because many people are investing in the bitcoin bitconin digital world. because the more people who invest then the greater the impetus for the digital bitcoin world the more advanced .
goku21

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:41:40 AM

I think this is not the end of bitcoin because it knows if the bitcoin price will rise again in the coming months or next month because many people will not let bitcoin crash
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
No,  the only way that bitcoin will end is when the internet suddenly stop or people vanish.  It is because it is not new to us that the value of bitcoin increases and decreases back and forth.  It is for the reason that it is bitcoin's nature.  Like all the currency,  it is not new to them to increase or decrease like what I have been mentioned because it depends on what is happening on the market.  So it is not the end of bitcoin rather it is really what bitcoin is all about.
Laura Zahra

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

no, bitcoin will not end only maybe bitcoin prices are falling. nobody knows a month ahead bitcoin prices will be up maybe 2-fold or maybe just 5-fold even 100-fold, so no one knows. we just follow the bitcoin trading flow. do not pessimistic bitcoin will end
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

For me, there is no such thing as ending of bitcoin. Bitcoin will never end even though the price of bitcoin is going down and down, it will never end. If there are investors who are investing their money in bitcoin and there are people who posted in signature campaigns, the bitcoin will still alive because bitcoin is a very popular cryptocurrency.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:05:30 AM

The price of bitcoin is falling, but that doesn't mean it will end. Looking back at the history of bitcoin, you will find that such price changes are normal, which will not cause bitcoin to die. The decline will soon be over and bitcoin will return to normal.
Yes you are correct, bitcoin is going to rise soon especially that it has gain popularity in the world.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:42 AM

I think this is not the end of bitcoin because it knows if the bitcoin price will rise again in the coming months or next month because many people will not let bitcoin crash

Yes, I agree on that. However,Bitcoin doesn't offer any unique value propositions anymore as compared to altcoins, except for the network effect and brand name  but those are two quite strong features, Considering even the market volatility I dont think bitcoin will end soon.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:13:26 AM

I think bitcoin can not just end, because for me bitcoin is very popular all over the world, so for us it will not end, and also bitcoin is very easy to use in all forms, so for our society bitcoin is very useful.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:16:51 AM

I think bitcoin can not just end, because for me bitcoin is very popular all over the world, so for us it will not end, and also bitcoin is very easy to use in all forms, so for our society bitcoin is very useful.
The ending is not just that I think it can be a disaster if politics have interfered in cryptocurrency because many people actually do not like the existence of cryptocurrency in Indonesia

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:22:48 AM

I don't think this is the beginning of bitcoin's end. The price is keep going down indeed that lead some people lose their trust on bitcoin but don't forget that there's a lot of people who believe in the future of bitcoin. Also, There are still many investor's money. I'm quite sure that bitcoin won't go to zero.
tikaka

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:24:46 AM

are not . It will never end. The market has increased slightly. Bitcoin only ends when people no longer use bitcoin and are banned by all governments in the world. But it's still pretty good now. Its value is still quite high at about $ 7,000. It is still attracting new investors.

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

Maybe it is the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin is too expensive and some investors may wonder another cryptocurrency which is cheaper like ripple. Another good coin that maybe will surpass bitcoin in the near future. Or both will soar high in the cryptocurrency as ripple had also the good qualities that will make another version for bitcoin. And the good thing is that ripple is just starting to make its way to popularity as many are already following with. It is just a matter of time that ripple will be the next investment to bitcoin. And there could be other coin also which is ether that has a lot of possibility. Will we do not know but for sure it can bring positivity to all investors.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin will be end soon but now the market is down and many people have sold their holding because of the fear but if we look at the bitcoin history the price fall in this currency is normal so due to this reason we should not leave bitcoin and it will not end but it will survive for life time and during these days we have to invest in crypto because the prices will grow soon.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:40:31 AM

Not very soon, not soon, or not even a hundred years. Just imagine how big bitcoin's market capitalization is. It's worth billions and i don't think it will gone to zero at any point of time.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:41:14 AM

In the digital world Bitcoin is will develop that can not be easy to end or in business term dissolve. As long as they established will the foundation and will supported by the developer and investors Bitcoin will not end.  For us now we are living in digital system that we need the help of a system where in it maximize our time and the Bitcoin is there to help us. In that I believe that as long as we need the bitcoin and the Bitcoin will not end.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:49:24 AM

In the digital world Bitcoin is will develop that can not be easy to end or in business term dissolve. As long as they established will the foundation and will supported by the developer and investors Bitcoin will not end.  For us now we are living in digital system that we need the help of a system where in it maximize our time and the Bitcoin is there to help us. In that I believe that as long as we need the bitcoin and the Bitcoin will not end.
Your point is quite right. Because bitcoin only collapsed when no one trusted bitcoin. Because bitcoin needs a lot of capital to become more and more valuable and we need to understand that.
The current bitcoin has brought too much profit to investors and ICO projects. Bitcoin has created a huge market and is very useful for those involved. Any position can earn money. So bitcoin will not easily collapse.
coco2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:49:59 AM

Its fun watching it make crazy moves in the market and taking your balls to your throat when the prices jump from $1 to $19,000 and after sometime back to the $8K from $ 19,000. Lolz. You come to the market, put your hard earned money into it and then see such fluctuation so it is kind of fun and at the same time bitcoins wonderful roller coaster ride.

Truly I am mad at bitcoin and the way it works. Off course I can say that it has given me financial freedom and all the stuff but it is lot more interesting than that I guess. I have never been so happy to make transactions with it with so much simplicity and without knowing anyone that I am doing it.  Cheesy
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:51:38 AM

Its fun watching it make crazy moves in the market and taking your balls to your throat when the prices jump from $1 to $19,000 and after sometime back to the $8K from $ 19,000. Lolz. You come to the market, put your hard earned money into it and then see such fluctuation so it is kind of fun and at the same time bitcoins wonderful roller coaster ride.

Truly I am mad at bitcoin and the way it works. Off course I can say that it has given me financial freedom and all the stuff but it is lot more interesting than that I guess. I have never been so happy to make transactions with it with so much simplicity and without knowing anyone that I am doing it.  Cheesy
relatively gave freedom, because imagine you had bitcoin on 18,000 bucks,and now it falls down and falls
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: