Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:26:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon?  (Read 1779 times)
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:54:45 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?

I don't think so, just sit back and relax the best is yet to come. Though bitcoin is still new and it takes time to know the impact of it in the whole world but i strongly believe it will take over the local currency in the future. 
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

Based on the studies bitcoin price go down but we don't have to be afraid and worried about it because it is flactuation and aside from that their is a big chances that it will raise the price. As long as many people needs bitcoin, Bitcoin will not end and it will raise and raise for many years to come.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

Fluctuations in bitcoin and cryptocurrency are normal. I think bitcoin will not end and will not die, because this is a human need related with technological development. For the future, bitcoin will be increasingly needed by humans in various aspects of life.
dmonrey002

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:42:58 AM

no one can tell about it.  but i believe this is only the beginning.   its too early to judge btc is young. but you saw the potential about what is the use and essence of it. if your plan is to invest but you have a doubt in yourself dont push it. if you want a sure profit you should find another. cause investing in crypto has also a risk. and if you think  you can't handle it or you have regret dont put your hard earnings just to have a quick result of profit. find something has a less risk but the profit is acceptable
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
This moment is really alarming for this platform because the price of Bitcoin is decreasing day by day at an alarming rate, Today is also falling down which makes me concern and worried about the future of Bitcoin. That's why I don't know what's going on and what will happen in the future.
There is no hope of light regarding this issue, I knew that the market sometimes faces such type of ups and down in here but this momentum is being called severe. But at the end of the day, You have to keep in faith on this blockchain system because we love it.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

Some countries ban Bitcoin or some bad news in the market can not kill Bitcoin. It has own values in payment, storing asset or international transaction. it is still used by many people in the world.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

Same topic----

I am new to the cryptocurrency world and want to make some investments but I have just a few questions I am hoping someone can help me with here.

With all the recent news about the U.S and some other nations regulating and possibly banning cryptocurrency there seems to be an uncertainty floating around. My questions are:

Is the U.S likely to ban cryptocurrency in 2018 or ever?

Is the current crash because of the news from Korea and India cracking down on exchanges and cryptos?

If the U.S and other nations do regulate cryptocurrency how will it effect bitcoin and all other cryptoccurencies?

I'm just afraid if I invest now everything will come down to zero lol  even though it is a time to buy.

I don't think so. If bitcoin wanted to be vanished then it would had been vanished in 2016 or 2017 when the price was below 1000$.

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:29:15 AM

No it's time of bitcoin and enter to a new age it will be soon more handsome in market

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin platform will last for a long time because of the popularity and acceptability. already Bitcoin has been accepted in many platforms as a payment system. So that Bitcoin will not be destroyed very soon. you have to take a strong position and don't get hopeless. Bitcoin price will be fixed very soon and that time is not so far.

You have to understand that Blockchain system will sustain for a long time because already a lot of money has been invested in this platform so Bitcoin is not going to end very soon.
nishikido

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

It's pretty alarming with the current status of bitcoin going down but I believe pretty soon it will rise up again.  Grin
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

No its not, we cannot predict what will happen but we should believe for the good results. Bitcoin proved many times how it surpassed this kind of issue be patient and don't be afraid it will rise soon.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

Bitcoin will not end soon, because their is a decline does not mean the end of it, this is not the first fall in price so certainly it it bounce back.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
valendra15

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

bitcoin will not be that easy to stop. because bitcoin has a very low decline does not mean bitcoin will end,I believe they are trying to fix the bitcoin system so the price can go up again
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

Bitcoin won't die since prices of bitcoin are basis on ,transaction ,traders and users. Almost everyone use bitcoin which cause its price increase. In order to kill bitcoin we have to lift our hands from it. Once if we stop using bitcoin it start falling down Bitcoin become popular everyday and it is valuable cryptocurrency . Some Government are also trying to announce it to be legal.  For me bitcoin is not dying since its prices keeps struggling to increase nowadays.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
rawafe

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is not dying, is actually becoming more difficult to finish as more people join the network, and will likely be around for the foreseeable future. The financial elite will spread propaganda in regards to it dying. This is because they have the most to lose if it were to be adopted by every member of the human family.
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

Remember that bitcoin is near to its downfall? Look what happened, it reaches almost $20000 before 2017 ends. The holders should be calm in this kind of situation. Not only them you but also us who holds bitcoin are calm in the time bitcoin is low as $6000. This is a challenge. Those who sell at low price lose and those who are patient will win after the price goes moon again.

konfuzius5278

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

it will rise again if it is not illegal cause of the blockchain content

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

Bitcoin might end but not sooner. Maybe 10 years from now or more because more investors are attracted to it.Others believed that bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency right now.Being said so, I doubt that bitcoin will not end soon.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 01:10:54 PM by wave1002012

We don't all even know when it going to end but just keep for it and enjoy having a bitcoin working in bitcoin world

It's very hard to believe the speculation that bitcoin will end soon because i really believe that bitcoin will last forever as long as the digital network exist. Many experts also predicted that soon crypto will rise from it's previous loss.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

oh no, by seing 2 years ago. bitcoin will rise in last of the year. in start of the year, it is going down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: