Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon?  (Read 1777 times)
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:08:48 AM

Why they keep on making thread like this its negative effect just like we make btc a doom bitcoin will regenerate his  old value at the high price soon just wait and see if   problem with the scams and government will fix

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:17:40 AM

Bitcoin still have more years to reign here in cryptocurrency world because all the coins started from bitcoin so there is still more time for bitcoin to recover and improve its system so that more people would invest. Don't base your prediction because of the price drop of bitcoin in these past months instead its just a part of unpredictable system of bitcoin. I know bitcoin will recover in the last quarter of the year same as happened in 2017 and people who sold their bitcoins will regret that decision they've made.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:40:37 AM

I don't believe that bitcoin is will end soon, we know the bitcoin value is predictable, changing price sometimes going high value and the other side is going down price. It is a part of improving their system or strategy so that more people to invest bitcoin.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:43:49 AM

Of course this is not the end of bitcoin. What we are experiencing right now is quite normal. Bitcoin just can't die overnight. How can something starting to get more attention and becoming popular just die. Bitcoin is still at its early stage and still have a lot of potentials of profit. Just keep in believing bitcoin and keep your faith.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:45:30 AM

I don't believe that bitcoin is will end soon, we know the bitcoin value is predictable, changing price sometimes going high value and the other side is going down price. It is a part of improving their system or strategy so that more people to invest bitcoin.
Amazon would create a cryptocurrency tied to $ or some other fiat value. That wouldn't add to anything. Do you really think they would create a Bitcoin sort like of a cryptocurrency?

Bitcoin is SCARCE and it has a value till the day its unhackable. When it gets hacked its worthless. Just like your bank account.

And comparing kid drawings with Bitcoin is laughable.

As for now Bitcoin is a speculation, we speculate that a lot of people would invest in it in order to drive the price up and you can make almost instantaneous payments with it for peanuts.

Also all alt coins are tied up to it (which I dislike). Everything should be traded against $,€ but that brings a lot of bureaucracy. With time and new regulations we could see clean and tidy market.

Bitcoin is here to stay as some other good supplements and alternatives to it. For my taste some 30 handful cryptos should stay and get traded, everything else is obscene and obscure.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?

it happened in last year too, I certain bitcoin will rise
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:47:30 AM

This type of question usually arises when the price of Bitcoin falls down so people among us really shaky about the future of Bitcoin. they think Bitcoin is a short-term based platform but they don't think that Bitcoin is the currency that already has taken the lead of the virtual monetary platform. It will dominate in the monetary system because it has been already established as a single currency. a lot of countries has been familiar and taken some initiatives towards this currency.
On the other hand, Blockchain system is mainly based on the Bitcoin so it has a tremendous impact on the virtual monetary platform. that's why It will last for a long time.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:48:55 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
I think to be lost I'm not sure it's because we all can not predict exactly that I think not this time the first bitcoin decreased but in fact bit of bitcoin the price also increased in the end

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:54:31 AM

Well, as for me, we have nothing to worry about it because it is just part of it's votality. It is just normal for bitcoin to change it's value in time. It is not stable but it wilk still rise it's value soon. We should just just be positive towards it and just hope for the best things to happen.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:56:06 AM

you must certain bitcoin will stable again. its my hope now.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

Bitcoins will not end just like what other's are thinking, the only reason why people are not investing on cryptocurrency is that, there are ponzi and pyramid scheme who are scamming those people and it places a very bad idea in their mind about cryptocurrency.
LovelyFLOWER

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:57:49 AM

As what i have notice we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin price was falls down but still i know that bitcoin will surely recover and existed until future as well as it is on process of recovery. Bitcoin will be the next era currency or the financial system of the world so that i must give an conclusion that bitcoin will not dissapear even it is low now. I believed that it will rise up again and again on the other months or a few year.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

Bitcoin will not end anytime soon, the prices are just on the dip end and the market is struggling, that doesnt signify an end to BTC, the market will recover, no doubt and the good days will be back
Yes I agree. I think bitcoin will never end, it will only change as the time goes by for improving it. It is also based on how people support the bitcoin. Never give up to your bitcoin because it will depends on us if we are going to end it.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

No way bitcoin is saga is ending this time. It is not yet even utilized by most businesses. Also there will be coming bitcoin upgrades that will make the network faster and cheaper. This season is no ordinary in the previous year and the price always comes back higher.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:09:24 AM

I think bitcoin will not end, because for me bitcoin is very easy to get faster profits, because for them bitcoin will not end, because currently bitcoin is very popular all over the world.
ikramhaider

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:13:59 AM

Bitcoin never die. It just sick for a short time.  It will come back soon.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:27:12 AM

No, the ups and down of bitcoin is normal lets hope that the price will recover soon so we should trust the process be more patience, just hold, relax, and don't be affected on the negatives news about bitcoin or much better to ignore it.
Caesar Cung

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:30:21 AM

No, the ups and down of bitcoin is normal lets hope that the price will recover soon so we should trust the process be more patience, just hold, relax, and don't be affected on the negatives news about bitcoin or much better to ignore it.
Please don’t spread FUD about Tether. The unsubstantiated rumors about the cease and desist order are nothing more than FUD at this point. There is NOTHING to them as far as I am concerned. Even if they are true, USDT is only a very very small part of bitcoins liquidity. It would be a very small dip until more exchanges accepted USD for those who still want to use alternative currencies (fiat).

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

I think not, because the current price reduction of bitcoin is normal. because as we know the price of bitcoin is always unstable or fluctuating. Anyway you do not have to worry, if you have bitcoin try not to sell it at this time because you probably will not profit.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

No one knows what's going to happen bitcoin but to say the end bitcoin is impossible, although the current bitcoin price is declining. Bitcoin now attracts investors because it is still the most valuable currency. I think it will soon recover in the near future and it will grow stronger and bring huge profits for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: