Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon?  (Read 1779 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

No one knows what's going to happen bitcoin but to say the end bitcoin is impossible, although the current bitcoin price is declining. Bitcoin now attracts investors because it is still the most valuable currency. I think it will soon recover in the near future and it will grow stronger and bring huge profits for everyone.

no one knows for sure, but speclations still will be made.

one thing i suggest is analyzing the now different environment bitcoin opperates in:

1. At bitcoins beginning:

rule of kommunist Burocrats sitting in central banks, Banksters, countless businesses unable to work sustainable and having constant unsecurity.

and

no other cryptocurencies around

2. Today:

Bankers rule is moving away,

more than 1600 other cryptocurrencies competing with bitcoin for attention in the internet.

many of those cryptocurrencies have a mission like, infrastructure development funding construction of schools and real estate.

while bitcoin just wastes a lot of electricity and ressources.

nevertheless if bitcoin miners diversify their mining they could continue with that business.

regards

queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:31:25 AM

It depends on all people that still trusting on bitcoin, If all people end their trust on bitcoin price will goes down and down and back in the beginning of the price. For me a lot of people still trusting on bitcoin because it is fastest to come back the price high.
werpak321

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:37:23 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?
We dont all even know when bitcoin will end as ling as bitcoin alive just keep it up work hard for it
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:52:17 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..

Maybe yes because everything in this world have an ending. But we dont have to be worried in what happen in bitcoin just egnored it and focus on what we doing right now and enjoyed.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:54:57 AM

The price may go down because uts so votalite but it doesn't mean it will end. I don't think bitcoin has an ending because its already going so far because of the people behind it. We cannot really predict about the price but one thing is for sure it won't end now!
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:07:30 AM

bitcoin will not stop as long as there are still a lot of people who support and invest for bitcoin except the days the bitcoin proponents are getting less and going from bitcoin bitcoin deaths is sure to happen but i think this is hard going to happen and for me bitcoin will stay alive for long- ever
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

No, I don't think so. Bitcoin has encountered very strong fluctuations, and the whole market is in a similar situation, all are still falling. However, I think this is not the end of Bitcoin, it is just a volatility and this is very normal. In the past, Bitcoin has encountered strong fluctuations but it is still recover and developing strongly. I have always believed in its potential
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

For me its not the end of BTC... Its just a normal things to experience up's and down...  And we all know also that the price of BTC is not stable.... We should never fear about it is just normal scenario...  This will never be the end as long us there a lots of people who use it and recognize it.... It will survive...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:29:07 AM

this is a very silly thought, just concluded without knowing how bitcoin works .. up and down the bitcoin for me is a very reasonable thing, community and people are still many who believe bitcoin then bitcoin will not end.

GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

Its normal though bitcoin will probably go down but it cant stay forever it would increase though and not because its going down it means its the end.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

Well nobody uses Netscape anymore , who could have guessed that.
But the source code of Netscape continues to live as Mozilla Firefox.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

I think it is not a beginng of end for bitcoin because bitcoin never end  it always stay alive because many people support bitcoin when the price is down in the market many people buy bitcoin..
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

This is common with bitcoin, every year there is always a decrease, though quite anxious, with every day bitcoin continues to decline, but bitcoin will certainly rise again in the next few weeks. so in my opinion this is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin will always exist and samakin develop, in the future along with the growing world of technology.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

This is common with bitcoin, every year there is always a decrease, though quite anxious, with every day bitcoin continues to decline, but bitcoin will certainly rise again in the next few weeks. so in my opinion this is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin will always exist and samakin develop, in the future along with the growing world of technology.

Bitcoin will be never end because its many persons invest it and that way investors get a good profit  so that the people like to invest the bitcoin.Bitcoin price is going down but that is the normal of bitcoin because we know the price of bitcoin is moving down and up so dont be resky about that because the price of bitcoin is going back to normal price in the exact time.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

No I don’t think that bitcoin will end soon and I do believe that bitcoin has many years to come. This is because bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users throughout the years since he has started. This has lead to increase in demand of bitcoin among the people throughout the years around the globe. Also this is evident from the increasing price of bitcoin which has reached a very high value. By seeing all this I do believe that bitcoin will survive as it has high potential.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

Hypotheses are dependably in bitcoin business activities, numerous individuals stresses when bitcoin end or vanish on which their capital put are transform into misfortunes. Be that as it may, for me, in the new advancement of high innovation today, bitcoin would without a doubt survive being relentless in view of the solid help of the general population who receive bitcoin and furthermore government knows as of now on how great bitcoin is, towards high commitments of wage to their living individuals and furthermore to the financial world improvement.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:37:10 AM

no way bitcoin will not going to end soon its just that there are not enough demand to have a higjer rate of bitcoin lets just wait because it will become norml in a couple of months

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

No,  its all normal there are a lot of ups and downs on the price of Bitcoin years ago.  Don't worry to much it will only give you headache and a lot of stress that may cause you to lose your investment, just relax and have faith in Bitcoin.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

No,  its all normal there are a lot of ups and downs on the price of Bitcoin years ago.  Don't worry to much it will only give you headache and a lot of stress that may cause you to lose your investment, just relax and have faith in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has been a great help for many who wants extra ir bigger income. It has proven its worth iver the years and I don't think it will end soon. It may go down a little more but that is only oart if its volatility. In the next few weeks it will sure rise up again and all the hesitations,hersays and doubts will vanish.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

Bitcoin has been a great help for many who wants extra ir bigger income. It has proven its worth iver the years and I don't think it will end soon. It may go down a little more but that is only oart if its volatility. In the next few weeks it will sure rise up again and all the hesitations,hersays and doubts will vanish.
Bitcoin will not end soon. Just because the value of the bitcoin is dropping, does not mean its going to die. Bitcoin is volatile and that is normal. As you can see, the past of the bitcoin is just repeating every year, the value of bitcoin goes down and eventually it will goes up. You just have to trust nd patiently wait for the rise of the value of the bitcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: