Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon?  (Read 1777 times)
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:54:54 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?
Bitcoin will not disappear anywhere. This, of course, is not entirely normal that it has recently lost more than half of its value and has already been in the region of its price bottom for the fourth month, but there are no special reasons for panic. After the appearance of its latest version. fully supporting SegWit, its transactions and commission fees began to come back to normal and this is already noted by many. Other improvements to bitcoin are also being planned, such as increasing the level of its confidentiality, introducing smart contracts into it, and others. Therefore, bitcoin should soon recover from its popularity and continue to grow in value.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:57:53 AM

Just calm it will not happen. Even if it happens it takes a very long time, until there is technology that replaces blockchain, or even bitcoin can survive and adapt to new technology.
biuifyus

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

I think the recent decline in prices is a sign of the present market.

I don't think bitcoin is going to end, and if bitcoin keeps growing, that's a terrible thing, and that volatility should be what the market looks like.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:57:45 AM

I think the recent decline in prices is a sign of the present market.

I don't think bitcoin is going to end, and if bitcoin keeps growing, that's a terrible thing, and that volatility should be what the market looks like.
I hope that it will be okay soon. As of now i feel that the market isn't good at all. Because the price of the cryptocurrency are really low and i understand the others if they planned to sell their coins in a short time. Although this month is not sure if it will rising up again. We don't know if there's nee investor and more projects to come
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

why many of people are scared that bitcoin will be die or end?
Don't worry about of bitcoin, bitcoin is never die and can be survive forever.
the price is going down and you said that it will end?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Logan Lucky

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
The bitcoin price up and down was already commonplace, so I thought this was not the end. remain optimistic and excited, use this opportunity to buy bitcoin alone while the price is down.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:23:40 AM

Not yet, I still believe bitcoin will rise again and  the price going high. fluctuations in cryto  currency is normal.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

Bitcoin is very powerful technology so it will not stop.
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

No,  Bitcoin will not end soon. actually Bitcoin is an investment and this investment will end only when there will be no investors. but I don't think that this situation will come to bitcoin when there will be no investor of Bitcoin.as a result Bitcoin will not end Soon.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:02:10 PM

No, if you said it will end just because the price just more cheaper than before it's no sense. You can look the chart or historical price for bitcoin.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

It is not over! Don't panic! Cryptocurrencies have firmly entered our life and now nothing can change with simple prohibitions. The state will have to regulate this new industry and try to generate revenue from it. Therefore, it is precisely the correct regulation of the cryptomarket that will become the basis for the growth of the price of not only Bitcoin, but also other alternative coins. Just give market a little bit more time and it give you great opportunities to get profit.
Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

Is funny when I see people saying if is the end sorry but no offence.

No is not the end of bitcoin is just a new start, and don't worry it will rise up again this year. As I said in my opinion I think 2018 bitcoin will offer us more than what was last year everything is depend of us and just to hope and don't lose your interest.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
strelko

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

No it is not going to end anytime soon. I see it only getting more popular as time passes and the prices will also keep rising consistently.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

Bitcoin is far from end, The current price of might down due to some hitch, but that does not mean bitcoin is going to end, price frustration is always associated with digital currency, btc is not going to end, rather is going  to be stronger than never before.
cryptobike

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:56:39 PM

its not seem like that but how bicoin is falling .....future can be crusial
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

Bitcoin is far from end, The current price of might down due to some hitch, but that does not mean bitcoin is going to end, price frustration is always associated with digital currency, btc is not going to end, rather is going  to be stronger than never before.
Most often than not when people ask if bitcoin is dying it is more out of fear because they have seen the price dropping so much and they think it will keep falling and they will lose their money. Bitcoin is not dying now or anytime soon for that matter, price dips and crashes are normal and the prices will recover.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

Although bitcoin prices in recent months declining prices do not mean bitcoin will end. because for us this is an opportunity to get more bitcoin, so we will hold it at a price higher than the current price. so I think will get a lot of bitcoin.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

I dont think so, because bitcoin value is also going down last year but then when december came it boost up again, its value really increase.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

Not so soon it is still has the highest amount or value of cryptocurrency in the market. It only means that its still in demand.
kuntn999

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

wow amazing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: