Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon?  (Read 1777 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

This issue has occurred in the years since bitcoin exist. It is often the price going down and down again and falling further but then i believe it will go back up as it once happened. So i’m sure this is not the end of bitcoin.
Bitcoin prices are difficult to predict because at times can go down and up quickly. this is a natural thing because at this time Bitcoin always on terpa negatife issue but the price of Bitcoin still remain at $ 8K USD.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

I believe bitcoin will not end, because bitcoin still popular virtual currency even the price is down many people used bitcoin as a transferring their money or paying bills in online, as long people use bitcoin it will not end. I'm sure the price will go up to reach the highest peak.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

there are millions of people hodling bitcoin, can you convince every single one of them that bitcoin is going to end? before that day come, it wont end.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

I believe bitcoin will not end, because bitcoin still popular virtual currency even the price is down many people used bitcoin as a transferring their money or paying bills in online, as long people use bitcoin it will not end. I'm sure the price will go up to reach the highest peak.
Bitcoin as of today is very far to its end and even not in our time because every year the price reaches to the next level   that why new investor will coming in the possibility of reaching of next level in terms of price and technology.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?
For me i think it's not the end of bitcoin.As you can see the value of bitcoin is volatile or changeable as long as many investor and traders using this kind of crypto the bitcoin will never be end.Don't think negative thoughts think positively that will be the price of bitcoin will pump high and high and it will be last longer.
when bitcoin ends there is a compelling reason. without it being difficult. people are already overconfident that bitcoin will not end because bitcoin will be a new revolution in the transaction method later on

You are absolutely right. There must be a very big and heavy reason first before people even start considering to stop using bitcoins and let bitcoins die. Something like bitcoins being fully illegal all over the world with big penalties or consequences like being imprisoned for life of being a candidate for death row, and all the other things you can think of. But even with these reasons, I honestly think that some people will still use it like how criminals still do crimes even when they are fully aware of all the consequences.
crafted

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

I do not think bitcoin  will end  soon because bitcoin still popular virtual currency . Bitcoin  price is now reduced but in future the price of bitcoin will increase again. Remember bitcoin started in a very low price  but then in just a matter of short period makes it prices  and many bitcoin holder or user benefited from it that makes it the king of all crypto currencies. one thing that bitcoin will never end so if you still didn't invest in it then invest in it.
Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

Bitcoin price continues to decline. It does not mean that bitcoin will end. It's not unusual that bitcoin price continues to decline. Let's look back before the bitcoin costs up to $ 19000, instead it used to be very low. So we should not be surprised by the decline in bitcoin prices. Just as the price of a good, the price is at the top and is at the bottom. That's what happens in the market, and we have to follow it.

padang pasir

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

I think bitcoin will not end let alone now the market is starting to recover so bitcoin prices rise again,
bitcoin is very strong in the world of cryptocurrency and has survived for many years
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

Last past months bitcoin seems to die in the market because of price. I did not believe that bitcoin will end for it is just a simple reason to put bitcoin an end in this crypto as bitcoin started this. Many members that have btc panic some sell there coins and some hold until now btc in the market is rising. Btc is not active.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

Bitcoin price continues to decline. It does not mean that bitcoin will end. It's not unusual that bitcoin price continues to decline. Let's look back before the bitcoin costs up to $ 19000, instead it used to be very low. So we should not be surprised by the decline in bitcoin prices. Just as the price of a good, the price is at the top and is at the bottom. That's what happens in the market, and we have to follow it.
We had seen bitcoin declined of price and increasing so if we can conclude the price is really normal. Struggling price in the market always but if we truly understand it will not end. Therefore, bitcoin is still going strong and in demand on it's use even in the future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
arctic circle

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

This is not the end of bitcoin. It is very normal for bitcoin to go up and down. Just imagine that it started with centavo as its value so there is nothing to worry about bitcoin. It will no longer go back to its original value since many traders are waiting for the price to dip so they can buy more bitcoins.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

I guess bitcoin will not end soon and I hope that you do also pray that bitcoin will never ever end. I can say that this will not end soon because instead that the user decrease its user do increase. Also other industries and business are doing their research on how they can incorporate or inline their business with bitcoin. Some also of the government are studying on how they can get benefits on bitcoin so that they can fully embrace the nature of the bitcoin. With this scenarios we can say that instead bitcoin to end soon this will continues grow more.
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

This is not the beginning neither the end for the time of conclusion is not yet. The movement of bitcoin price is not the beginning of rise or the end of rise and decrease. The up and down happening is always there, it does not mean end.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?

of course not, bitcoin is a strong coin and will continue to grow, do not worry with the price down because it is normal and our way to be able to buy and then get profit because bitcoin price will surely rise again
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

No,  its all normal there are a lot of ups and downs on the price of Bitcoin years ago.  Don't worry to much it will only give you headache and a lot of stress that may cause you to lose your investment, just relax and have faith in Bitcoin.
if you think a professional and has already a great experience in the trade and investment in crypto currency, then you will be one way or another calm, analyzing the situation. as for the beginner it is difficult is given.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

No. This is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin is still very long. Just because bitcoin prices go down immediately think bitcoin will end. Bitcoin fluctuations are very reasonable, so there's no reason when bitcoin prices go down making bitcoin to end. Need a good reason if bitcoin will end and there is currently no good reason. Even now the bitcoin price is on the rise in the last 2 weeks.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

No. This is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin is still very long. Just because bitcoin prices go down immediately think bitcoin will end. Bitcoin fluctuations are very reasonable, so there's no reason when bitcoin prices go down making bitcoin to end. Need a good reason if bitcoin will end and there is currently no good reason. Even now the bitcoin price is on the rise in the last 2 weeks.
perhaps over the last week Bitcoin has grown by almost 1000 dollars. I believe that lately it is the best indicator to show the price of Bitcoin. But nevertheless for me it is not enough and I expect much more. I'll be more relaxed when the price of Bitcoin rises above $ 12,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: