Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why investors invest in bitcoin though some of them loose it ?  (Read 1931 times)
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

You never know what the market will be like next. But if you do not know what to do, you will fail. The market fluctuates constantly, so you must always be ready to act. A plan does not just include the results you expect to happen, but you need to have specific plans for the worst situations.

Agreed, as an investor of Bitcoin we all know that Bitcoin is volatile and we cannot predict the value ahead, so as of now that the price is always flactuate, invest only an amount which you can afford to lose. And you wonder why other investor are still investing in Bitcoin while some loose it because this is the best time to buy a Bitcoin when price is low and hold then wait for the right time to sell when it is at peak.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

As per my knowledge, Some investors invest in bitcoin when the price reach to 20,000$ but now price is hardly more than 10000$.
Should they loose their money?
But still investors are invest in why ?
My only advice to those who bought BTC for $20k is keeping it hoping BTC would reach $50,000 by the end of this year (though personally I can't see any prerequisites for that).
In my opinion, the psychological threshold is $5,000 - when bitcoin gets lower it would cause panic that we've never seen before and that will possibly destroy the market..

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

the investment game is pretty much like this, some guys makes profit which means some guys stays in loss, same with Bitcoin Investment.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

I'm sure investors are enjoying profits when bitcoins hit their highest price, and now they're collecting bitcoins while prices are down. Investors are very smart, know when to start and know when they stop.

biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:23:02 PM
Merited by HanaTenun (5)

investment is not a simple thing for us to understand, it takes experience and learning for us to be a good investor. all need an observation to invest, although some suffered losses, but investors sure will benefit from others. as now the bitcoin value is falling, I think investors are also investing there, to achieve high profits later as bitcoin prices rise again. and I am sure it is.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

because no matter what is happening these days, the same principles are still true about bitcoin and will remain true like the day one:
- bitcoin is decentralized
- there is a limited number of it available
- it is censorship resistance
- it is border-less
- bitcoin is the most secure and unique currency that has ever existed.

some people don't care about the drama of short term drops. they see the future when price is a lot higher than this and bitcoin is adopted everywhere so they can easily spend it like they do with cash today.

There is a FOMO brewing...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

because no matter what is happening these days, the same principles are still true about bitcoin and will remain true like the day one:
- bitcoin is decentralized
- there is a limited number of it available
- it is censorship resistance
- it is border-less
- bitcoin is the most secure and unique currency that has ever existed.

some people don't care about the drama of short term drops. they see the future when price is a lot higher than this and bitcoin is adopted everywhere so they can easily spend it like they do with cash today.
This applies to those knowledgeable about the value of bitclin and the technology behind this.and the reason why prices are dropping because many so called 'investors'are caming here just to earn quick bucks and if they fails withdrawal will follow.

But at the end of the day realizing is what they are facing why they didnt believe nor learn the blockchain instead goes here like a stocks exchanges investing
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

As per my knowledge, Some investors invest in bitcoin when the price reach to 20,000$ but now price is hardly more than 10000$.

there are also investors who bought it for $1 and now they're making 7000x profit, that's why. Also to average down the buying price. You need to be patient and reasonable.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
lukas52

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

Its about their patience to hold the investment and sell it when the prices go up high again to gain a huge profit.
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

Investors invest in bitcoin though some loose it because bitcoin price is high so that people are attracted with it, and also being an investor or a business person you must have the attitude of being a risk taker. So, some investors tend to invest even there are so many reports about loosing it. And also we are now in the age of technology so cryptos are getting more popular and reliable
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

I know some people who have invested in Bitcoin when it was rising day by day but soon the market collapsed and they lost some value of their investment. Now, we can not call it a loss unless they are cashing out their investments and taking the loss. On the other hand, they can buy more Bitcoins at a lower price level and it will reduce their average acquisition cost and increase the profit-making possibility. That's the reason why the investors are still buying.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

I think this is best time for investing money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin will rise very soon. So, they'll get a huge opportunity to make huge amount of profit out it of through selling when the price of bitcoin will again rise up.
Yes, this is the perfect time to start to invest in bitcoin cause we all know that bitcoin will rise and shine and give us big profits this is our chance to gain more profit. We must know that bitcoin is unstable if the value is dip buy more coin and if they rise up its our opportunity cause this is a chance of any investors to gain more profit.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

I think they know that Bitcoin is a profitable business. This will be a price pump at any moment. So, despite the loss of many, they invest in it. Bitcoin prices are currently cheap. So they are investing more and more in this. Because they believe Bitcoin prices will rise again.
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

Market place is help to gather more information. So check the price day by day. Then get more information and ideas. If price will be down don't sell it. Wait some week. Next time it will be increase the price!
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

Every individual has his or her own way of doing business, some people may run into it when the price was 20'000 thinking that it will keep growing like that and now that the price is below 10000 meaning that they might loose some money, but that cannot stop other from investing now because the price is going down. This is the right time to invest and I know that it will increase very soon.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:10:04 AM

Yeah because they know the price will be rising back in the future. They invest on it because they have more money, never invest more than you cannot afford to lose.
cryptocurrency for me is a long term investment, so you can't say we are on the loss only just in few months price.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:20:01 AM

Investors still invest in bitcoin because they know that even if they invest and lose some of their investments, they know that they will make a big profit if they hodl their bitcoins for long term. Cryptocurrency is for long term, the longer you hodl your coins, the bigger profit you will make.

Harley0501

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

Because bitcoin is long term investment. Bitcoin prices will go up in the future and many people know about bitcoin. Investor same as holder, they never cash out when bitcoin prices down, that's only doing by newbie people and they will do panic sell.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

I guess most of the investors are fully aware that investing in something is always a gamble. They are not afraid to take risk and lose their money. In my point of view, I think it is better to invest in bitcoin in its lower point or value due to when it rises up you will surely gain more. Investors still invest eventhough they might lose money because they know that it will come back to them bigger than it is.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

They are investing since they have everything to gain. Unlike investing in gold. You cannot hold the actual gold bars in your hands. Plus you have  to pay a lot for gold storage. While Bitcoin is something which you can control with your private key. Nobody owns your Bitcoin but you. Only you have access to it. Which is why they are investing heavily. All they need to do is to keep themselves alive while they wait for Bitcoin to go to the moon. 

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: