Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why investors invest in bitcoin though some of them loose it ?  (Read 1937 times)
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

Despite other people were losing with their btc investment, I believe that btc is still a good investment though it is considered high risk but that really depends on the investor's approach and understanding. If you are a btc investor, you should monitor the day to day market movement and what's more important is to invest long term to be more effective with it. Short term investment is good for those people who are involved in day trading.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

We can not tell people what to do and where to invest, and we can not understand what they think. I believe that many buy bitcoin due to the fact that it has a cheaper price, which should rise in the future. I believe that the cryptocurrency market is a very promising segment, as it opens up many opportunities for its investors and users.
That such a thing to make a profit, because without courage in making investment then one will never get an opportunity to earn profits. For me this is a thing that must be done because if we make an investment we will have the opportunity to get things according to what we expect. Investors will always try to seize the opportunity to achieve what they expect and want !!!
bevthazor

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

I myself have been investing in bitcoin for a long time. And there were no losses yet. The only thing I've earned on this is less than I'd like. Secondly, in the period from December will begin a great growth in the market. And I can get my money back. If you invest in bitcoin, then start doing it now
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

time and patience - two major factor here, smart investors are buying when panicked people are selling - that's the way investment works.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

for me investing in bitcoin is a good way we can get profits by waiting for higher prices, for us even though now the price of bitcoin is falling, but for us it won't panic, because the growth of bitcoin prices also increases every day.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

As per my knowledge, Some investors invest in bitcoin when the price reach to 20,000$ but now price is hardly more than 10000$.
Should they loose their money?
But still investors are invest in why ?
I think many people like to invest in bitcoin than others.
maybe they see how much money they'll get when they bitcoin invested. if you're a bitcoin investor know first how to run your money so you can not lose or lose as others just waste their money because of investing they are in bitcoin without knowing. should you invest in bitcoin know everything first so you do not repent and you do not blame people
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

for me investing in bitcoin is a good way we can get profits by waiting for higher prices, for us even though now the price of bitcoin is falling, but for us it won't panic, because the growth of bitcoin prices also increases every day.
if it increases every day then the value of bitcoin will be higher for the coming months. the value of bitcoin does not increase at any time, which is true the value of bitcoin is always changing at all times and no one can predict the movement of bitcoin prices.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

Investment is consistent with risk. If an investor doesn't take the risk, he won't get any profit. So, investors take the risk when they invest in Bitcoin either at $20k price or now $6.5k price rate, this does't matter. Some investors also buy more Bitcoin even after dump price, because they know that low price level is helpful to reduce average cost of buying Bitcoin.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:48:57 PM

Investors are still invest in bitcoin even its price drops down on half of its price compare to its peak level because this is the best time to invest when they knew that the price of btc will become double again or maybe become triple in the future.

hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Cryptocurrency market is like a glider, it has so many ups and downs and new investors will be frightened by their first market pull back. However, I believe that the market will go further because of the ownership of basic beliefs about the value of those assets, the more it becomes a socially efficient distributor of untapped resources rare.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

Bitcoin is very risky investments but investors still invest on it cause bitcoin can give huge profit in a less of time because of volatility of bitcoin your investments could be doubled in a few hours that's why investors keep buying bitcoin even they lose sometimes.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

Because many of them are believing that this will be their right opportunity to gain a tons of profit by just investing. Like now, because now the price of bitcoin is too low so they're all willing to invest in.
But on the other hand many will still invest when the price is good but that will be the bad idea for me because when the price is good it's really hard to gain because many want's to gain too so it will cause a competition behind the investors, it may cause hacking because many want's to gain a tons of profit in easy way.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

As per my knowledge, Some investors invest in bitcoin when the price reach to 20,000$ but now price is hardly more than 10000$.

investors will not wait for bitcoin prices to reach $ 20,000 to invest, but investors will invest more in bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is already very cheap. investors are very happy to invest in bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is very cheap, investors always think positively about the price of bitcoin they believe the price of bitcoin will rise from year to year because the last few years the price of bitcoin always rises.

Partsimo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

Because that is how markets work. Someone has to loose for someone to make some profits. Those who but at all time highs are the ones who loose in this game most of the time.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

many investors still believe in bitcoin, because they have proven themselves that bitcoin is not like the view of people, who rate bitcoin as negative. whereas in reality bitcoin is not like that, therefore investors still believe in bitcoin, even though currently experiencing bad things.

Cryptogames999

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

Help the victim scammed by ColdKey

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

Bitcoin still not reached $10k this year and investors lost hope. I would suggest investors should stay away from this type of Bitcoin.

SCAMMED 0.7+ BTC       ★   Charity Auction   ★      COLDKEY SCAM (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5434623.0)
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

if that's true, investors should really know that they have to think about when prices fall and get ready so they can recalculate it or they will go up and down they shouldn't know something like this and investors also know it's just a moment.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

It's an endless cycle.Someone buys cheap, sells expensive and Vice versa someone buys expensive and sells cheap.Now investors are investing their money in bitcoin because it is a very valuable asset that most believe will grow in price.
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

I would never do that and surprises me that that happen. What I am doing is putting all my savings into AML BitCoin.  AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

When bitcoin cost $ 20,000, there was a very large flow of information from the media. As soon as bitcoin went down, the media went silent, there was no influx of money... people began to record losses and tell everyone that this is a financial pyramid... Although the people themselves had to understand what responsibility are they!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: