Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:29:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily price analysis BTC + ALTCOINS  (Read 3014 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

Basically its unfortunate that XRP broke its support at $0.42, I was long also and scaled back my position in case it keeps dropping. I really assumed this was the yearly low for XRP but I guess I was wrong.

BTC might of found its low at the $6800 since it failed to close lower and resulted in a nice doji close on the daily. Right now I am looking at the right shoulder and the high at ~7150 and hopefully it will close higher than that today or tomorrow.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

I think bitcoin prices will never be able to predict bitcoin price movements depending on the good news conditions that are specifically for cryptocurrency, the price of bitcoin depends on the presence of buyers and sellers so you should never be affected by the graph completely, you buy as much as possible when prices fall.
Dany44 (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS Suffer Significant Losses: Price Analysis, August 8

Bitcoin and altcoins suffer significant losses, currency pairs establish new lows

Hello, my name is Andrew Strogoff and I’m going to give you my view of the situation on the crypto market today. As far as you can see, everything goes down. Bitcoin and altcoins have suffered significant losses. I have thoroughly studied news in an attempt to find out what is going on and I saw no clear reason for downtrends.

As I have already told you previously, the reasons may be psychologic meaning market participants have fears of something and get rid of their digital assets. However, I also think that whales may drive the price in order to allow themselves to buy lower.

As for the events, I would like you to pay attention to the following information. Blockchain data is legalized in Ohio. The other states consider to make the same This is a very important step on the way of technology adoption.

Another interesting news comes from Japan where local student creates an application to help voters and politicians to communicate. The main aim of this PoliPoli app is to allow voters to talk directly to the politicians.

Bitcoin (BTC/USD) makes new lows

Bitcoin has suffered significant losses in the past 24 hours. You can see it on the chart. BTC price is below the red descending trend line meaning bears are controlling the market again and have the power to develop the downtrend. However, before they will try to push the price lower, I think the correction is needed.

If we take a closer look at the four-hour chart, we can see that the price has reached the support area at $6,510. BTC/USD has crossed a couple of supports recently including $6,943 and $6,701. The currency pair managed to break through the red descending trend line recently but returned to it, retested and went below again.

Now, I think, Bitcoin is going to make a correction towards this red descending trend line again. The closest aim for the currency pair is the resistance area at $6,701. If tested successfully, bulls will be able to move further and to develop this correction towards the red descending trend line and the next resistance area later.

However, if $6,701 stops BTC price from further growth, I expect bears to push it towards $6,510 to retest this level and to develop the downtrend later.

Ethereum (ETH/USD) downtrend in play

Ethereum declined and suffered significant losses in the past 24 hours. ETH/USD has lost more than six percent. This is the common tendency for the cryptocurrency market currently. However, I think that bulls have to say their word before bears are able to develop their progress.

Ethereum has reached the support area at $375.60. The currency pair has crossed a couple of supports in the past 24 hours as this downtrend was strong and buyers had no chances to change the situation. The currency pair stays far below the red descending trend line.

I think that ETH/USD is going to start a correction currently as ETH price has done a huge dive in the past 24 hours. This upside correction will aim the closest resistance area at $392.32 at least. If bulls test this level successfully and manage to break through the descending trend line, they are likely to drive ETH/USD higher to new resistance areas.

However, bears are still in force and I think they will try to push ETH/USD lower after the upside correction. They are likely to retest the support area at $375.60

Ripple (XRP/USD) today’s big loser, ready for a correction

Ripple has lost more than 10 percent in the past 24 hours. The situation is really catastrophic for the buyers as the currency pair has broken through a couple of support areas without significant difficulties. This means that the whales may push all the currencies somewhere to have nice opportunities to buy for lower prices.

Anyway, it is time for bulls to be defensive. The situation is not favorable for them as bears destroy their defensive lines one by one. However, I think that buyers are likely to make an upside correction in the nearest future. Their target is at the resistance area at $0.3934. I think that the price will be there on Wednesday-Thursday.

However, bears are too strong currently. They have total control over the market and establish new lows. I expect sellers to counterattack after the end of this upside correction. They will target this current support area at $0.3503 again. If successful, bears will be able to develop their progress.

Take a look at Ripple (XRP/USD) & EOS (EOS/USD) Price Analysis, August 8

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
hgsteknoloji

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

I think btc is doing a weekly move with first targets at 4900/5200... A bounce from $6200/6300  to 6700/6900 is very possible and then dip again ,

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

in my opinion the price of bitcoin and altcoin in 2018 will never be predicted the price movements of bitcoin and altcoin will not be clear because the current market conditions are very vulnerable to attack by bad news and it is very easy to panic traders so that prices will never be able to prediction.
Dany44 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:08:35 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 10:40:19 AM by Dany44

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS Develop Downtrends, Suffer Big Losses: Price Analysis, August 9

Bitcoin and altcoins new lows reached, bulls are frustrated

Hello, this is Andrew Strogoff again. This situation in the crypto market remains negative as Bitcoin and altcoins continue to fall and suffer significant losses on Tuesday. I was talking about a probability of a correction, but it seems that investors don’t pay attention to the technical analysis at all as they continue to get rid of cryptos quickly.

However, this downtrend may be a game of whales who want to push the price lower in order to buy it with benefits. If this is true, I think we still have some long distance to do.

As for the events, there is nothing to affect the price significantly. However, I have prepared some interesting events for you. Let’s get down to them. Opera Browser launched their own crypto wallet. This wallet, released in July 2018, is Ethereum compatible. This add-on allows users to make payments using Windows devices.

Bitcoin (BTC/USD) establishes new lows

Bitcoin developed its downtrend on Tuesday as bulls have almost no chances. There were more red candlesticks again. BTC/USD has lost nearly four percent in the past 24 hours and established new local lows. The currency pair resides below the red descending trend line and even failed to approach it yesterday.

As you can see it on the four-hour chart, Bitcoin develops its downtrend with huge momentum. I spoke about a correction in Tuesday’s review, but it hasn’t happened as bears continued to push it and smash bulls. This sellers’ success is strange, however, I gave a couple of versions at the beginning of this review.

I thought that BTC/USD were going to reach the red descending trend line, but the currency pair failed to get there as Bitcoin developed the downtrend instead. It is hard to predict further fluctuations now. I still think that BTC/USD needs a correction even if it is going to develop its downtrend in future.

This correction may aim $6,510 resistance at least. If buyers are successful, BTC/USD may develop this uptrend targeting next resistance areas.

However, bears are very strong currently and they are able to develop this downtrend even without any correction at all. BTC price is below the resistance area at $6,329 and they may start off from there.

Ethereum (ETH/USD) follows Bitcoin on its way down

Ethereum developed the downtrend following Bitcoin. The whole crypto market shows negative dynamics in the past several days as investors pay less interest to this industry. ETH/USD stays below the descending trend line and far from it. I think that bulls are ready to counterattack, but as I see, investors pay less attention to technical analysis as well currently.

ETH/USD has reached the support area at $355.45 and established new lows. Ethereum has lost more than four percent in the past 24 hours showing that sellers are still very strong as they managed to push it lower without any correction.

I think that the upside correction should happen now and its targets are at the resistance area at $375.60 at least. If bulls are stronger, they will be able to drive Eth/USD even higher. There are several interesting levels above.

However, sellers have control over the market currently and they are very strong and powerful as the moment. This means that you need to be cautious when placing buy orders expecting upside correction.

Ripple (XRP/USD) develops the downtrend

Ripple has lost more than four percent in the past 24 hours. The currency pair stays far below the descending trend line meaning bears have full control over the situation. Buyers are frustrated as they are unable to counterattack. I have expected some sort of correction on Tuesday, but as you may see it, there was none yesterday.

Ripple has reached the support area at $0.3503 and even managed to break it through. However, bulls seem to be able to drive it towards this level to retest it again. Let’s see what will happen in the nearest future.

I think that the buyers are going to counterattack now. The correction is truly needed and XRP price is likely to run towards the closest resistance area at $0.3934 (after jumping over the resistance at $0.3503). I think that this target is primary for today.

What may happen next? If buyers are successful, they will be able to drive Ripple even higher as there are many interesting targets on the way. However, we should not forget that bears are too strong now and they are able to change the situation in their favor at any moment.

Take a look at EOS (EOS/USD) Price Analysis, August 9

u.today
Join Telegram Channel
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

in my opinion the price of bitcoin and altcoin in 2018 will never be predicted the price movements of bitcoin and altcoin will not be clear because the current market conditions are very vulnerable to attack by bad news and it is very easy to panic traders so that prices will never be able to prediction.
Yes, bitcoins and altcoins are behaving in very typical way which was not observed in the past as per my view. When bitcoin was rising, altcoins were falling and when bitcoin was falling again altcoins also falling. This results in bitcoin dominance to be really high and we know that can't stay that way for too long.

It will eventually drop (not bitcoin, the dominance) as long as bitcoin stays high the bitcoin dominance will drop because the money coming in will go back to altcoins and the price of those coins are not bad in dollar value right now they are just losing value against a bitcoin that is going up, in the end they will go up in bitcoin value as well which means they will gain value in dollar compared to now as well.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hgsteknoloji

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

BTC should go to $6800/7100 now and Probably that would be the end of the bullish move of Btc and altcoins

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hicies

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

BTC should go to $6800/7100 now and Probably that would be the end of the bullish move of Btc and altcoins
Bitcoin price will no doubt expected to reach to 8000$ very soon, but I think that it is not the bullish end for bitcoin and other altcoin. I hope that once bitcoin price will start increasing and will reach to 8000$ then it will continue to increase it s price for a long time and will not dump again so easily.
Dany44 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

Cryptocurrency market shows us positive signs at last

*** Please note, the analysis below is not an investment advice. The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of U.Today. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.

Over a long time, we can pick up some positive signs from the cryptocurrency market and so as our next analysis- Bitcoin (BTC) & Cardano ( ADA ).

We have been on the down-train, yes train, for a very long time but at the moment looks like we have some changes in the market structure.

Let’s start with Bitcoin

At the moment I would like to share some higher resistance areas if somebody doesn't know where to take out some profits if we fly higher, and one technically good entry point if we start to make a pullback!

From my point of view, the first strong resistance is around $7,286-$7,349. Historically, this level is worked nicely and if somebody is on the trade then this level is definitely one point where you must consider to take out some partial profit. If we rally through this level right away then the second one is $7,500 (described later in the post)!

If you are not in the trade at the moment then definitely do not enter before we make a pullback or before we haven't got any significant confirmation, because the current price is very risky and full of FOMO, it may fall down quickly!

The pullback may happen because we are on the trendline which is pulled wick to wick(first touch Aug. 8 and the second touch Aug. 22) and we are on the decent resistance zone (we have the May low and around number $7,000)

Where we can enter the trade after the pullback!?

From the current price perspective (current price is $7,052), the ideal entry point would be around $6,700-$6,800.
Entry point criteria:

1. We have historically a strong resistance which now becomes a support at $6,766

2. Fibonacci I- pulled from Aug. 8-28 retracement 38 percent

3. Fibonacci II- pulled from Aug. 26-28 retracement 62 percent

4. Close to upwards trendline- pulled from bodies since Aug. 14

5. Supported with 50 daily EMA

6. Supported with multiple EMA's on the 4h chart

7. Definitely, we wait and watch the current price action in this area if we reach there

Target $7,500 criteria (for those who are in the trade at the moment and for those who enter a trade after the pullback):

1. Fibonacci pulled from July 24- Aug. 14

2. Round number

3. Trendline since May 5th

4. Fibonacci extensions (entry point Fibonacci's)

5. Round number and Fibonacci retracement level are just SO identical!

Cardano (ADA/USDT)

Around $0.09 area, we have found a bottom what we have tested two times and we can call this a "Double bottom" (W-formation)

After we made a second touch around $0.09 we have a steady climb upwards. Firstly, we break the down-trendline (which is pulled from 02.05.2018 and the second touch 18.07.2018) and we made a breakout from "Descending Triangle". The descending triangle is a bearish pattern but the triangle patterns have a breakout opportunities to either direction and at the moment we made a breakout upwards- bullish sign, and after those breakouts, we made a structure change, we manage to make HH (higher high) on the market!

Currently, you can see that there are two blue target boxes first is above the current price of 10 percent and the second 18 percent. So, probably there you can see some price bounce or price stop because those levels are historically worked. First one is June low/support which now becomes a resistance and the second one is the July low which now may become support!

If you want to enter the coin then there is an opportunity if the price falls down a little bit. Like you know we have a breakout from the triangle and the perfect breakout trade would be- breakout and wait for a retest! So, at the moment we could see that we may start to make a pullback because on the four-hour chart has formed a three candle candlestick pattern called "Evening Star" ( bearish pattern).

Currently looks like the solid spots where to enter the trade are:

$0.1 - criteria: round number, Fibonacci retracement level 38 percent and supported with EMA's

$0.095 - criteria: it would be close to retest area, perfect Fibonacci retracement level 62 percent

Hopefully, this helps you out a little bit to confirm your own analysis! Definitely make your own research!

Have a nice day!

u.today
Join Telegram Channel
hgsteknoloji

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

6850 holded well!
But it will come back down to that level before comin back up to 7070/7100, this looks like a typical distribution zone...Btc is changing hands and the top of today (7140) was the top of this move

Dany44 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

Looks like the crypto market starts to make a little pullback

*** Please note the analysis below is not investment advice. The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of U.Today. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.

BTC could make a pullback and so can altcoins!

Yesterday, after the triple top we have seen some downwards movements and we have collected the signs that a movement downwards may happen!

We have a break below the triangle, we have a break below the red trendline which was resistance and now it becomes a support, we have a break below the round number!

At the moment the price retests this round number area and we are ready to go lower! Also, we have a lower low and a lower high price structure which indicates that the leg down is coming but you already know where you can enter the trade if you see a correct price action at this level- $6,700-$6,800! Let's see what the altcoins do in this situation...

Ethereum (ETH/USD) important aspects of staying healthy

Currently, the market looks like it is starting to make a little pullback! BTC has pointed down and shows some pullback signs and so does Ethereum!

We have some signs from the daily timeframe and from the 12-hour timeframe. In the daily timeframe we could see a bearish candlestick pattern called "Tweezer top" and in the 12-hour timeframe there  is also a bearish pattern called "Evening Star.” So, this will indicates that we start to make a little pullback also on the ETH/USD chart.

If the price structure wants to stay healthy then the pullback can't be lower than $270-$275. Why? At the moment we have a nice HL at the $270 level but if we drop below that then we make a new lower low and also we have a close below the strong support (blue line) which all indicates bearishness. In the image, you can also see bearish confirmation box, at least the four-hour candle closes in this area could mean disaster for ETH and it may go to around $200.

If we stay 'healthy' and we get a bounce around $270-$275 (bounce is supported by- strong support level and Fibonacci 62 percent retracement level) then we have made a new HL (higher low) and we are ready to climb higher. The first obstacles are the triangle trendline and the round number which is $300. To be fully confirmed that we start to heading upwards we have to make a new higher high which is around $330-$340.

Take a look at Ripple (XRP/USD) Price Analysis Aug. 30, 2018

u.today
Join Telegram Channel
Dany44 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Like we had planned- pullback happened and the bounce level was precise!

*** Please note the analysis below is not investment advice. The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of U.Today. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.

BTC possible targets

Yesterday, after we posted- we could make a pullback and you already know where to enter the trade ($6,709-$6,800) if the pullback occurs. It happened, and we also got a bounce upwards exactly from $6,800. The current price is $7,000 and we are our first target point where we could take out some partial profits because if the market wants to go lower then here is the decent place where it could turn around because in this area it makes a lower high on the price structure, but if we start to go higher than our next targets would be:

2. Around $7,300- strong and historically worked levels!

3. Around $7,500- final target:

* Fibonacci pulled from July 24- Aug. 14

* Round number

* Trendline since May 5th

* Fibonacci extensions (entry point Fibonacci's)

* Round number and Fibonacci retracement level are just SO identical!

Let's see how the market and the price reacts on these price levels.

Ethereum managed to stay ‘healthy’ and it got a bounce from our mentioned evel!

Currently, on the Ethereum chart, we could see that it stayed "healthy.” Like we expected yesterday we have to bounce upwards around $270-$275 if the price structure wants to stay bullish and exactly from this area we got our bounce and we have made a clean higher low (HL) on the chart. The bounce was supported with a perfect Fibonacci retracement level 62 percent and a blue line which means the strong support area.

Now our nearest resistance is this triangle upper trendline and round number $300 crossing area! Those crossing areas area always hard to beat but if we see at least a four-hour candle close above the $300 then it could be mean that we make another leg upwards and if Ethereum wants to make a higher high (HH) then we have to see a candle close around $330.

Take a look at NEO (NEO/USD) Price Analysis Aug. 31, 2018
Have a nice day!

u.today
Join Telegram Channel
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

Thank you for your analysis. If Bitcoin can evolve according to analysis, then I think you may make a lot of money, but the status quo of Bitcoin is not optimistic!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

Bitcoin price will no doubt expected to reach to 8000$ very soon, but I think that it is not the bullish end for bitcoin and other altcoin. I hope that once bitcoin price will start increasing and will reach to 8000$ then it will continue to increase it s price for a long time and will not dump again so easily.

It will really reach 8k dollars because of the bullish market today and we can expect for the price to rise up again because the value of bitcoins has started at $7k dollars before it skyrocket to $19k, so try to expect higher price this year because of legalization of bitcoins in other countries.
Dany44 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

Last week was bullish for crypto market, but there is room to go higher

Please note the analysis below is not investment advice. The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of U.Today. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.

Bitcoin fights historically strong resistance

Over the weekend, the Bitcoin price showed us a very steady grind upwards and because of it, there was a steady growth on the altcoins list.

Currently, the BTC chart shows us that we are on the strong resistance area which is $7,286-$7,349. From here we expect a little pullback or the price stop just a while and if we break this area then our short-term target would be around $7,500.

$7,500 target criteria:

* Fibonacci pulled from July 24-Aug.14

* Round number

* Trendline since May 5

* Fibonacci extensions (entry point Fibonacci's)

* Round number and Fibonacci retracement level are just SO identical.

Let's talk a little bit about the current pullback. At the moment the price is above the minor trendline which is pulled from the wicks. It makes for us an upward channel, the price may go inside this channel and the first bigger retest area is around $7,000.

There we can find a May low which works as a support, round number and in the four-hour chart, we could see that the 50 EMA starts to work as a support. If it drops lower, then our next support is around $6767 which is historically worked level and there is also our last trendline. This has to hold us, if not then we go definitely test the lower levels.

Ethereum still in symmetric triangle

The current situation on the ETH chart shows us that, after the bounce upwards from our mentioned level, we tried to break outside the triangle and tried to break the round number $300 but this attempt was unsuccessful. ETH price was very close to make a breakout but we didn't find much power to hold the price above the $300.

Luckily, we had something positive on the ETH chart- ETH price structure made a small higher high which indicate that we are still on the rising mode and now the pullback definitely have to hold us over the blue support line if we want to stay bullish (marked as Strong Area). We know that soon we will see some bigger action on the Ethereum chart because we are on the triangle tip where the price is 'pushed ' together and soon it will launch. At the moment definitely don't trade this and wait for a breakout from the triangle. Breakout from triangle means short-term Ethereum direction and breakout is confirmed when we have at least a four-hour candle outside that area.

Take a look at Ripple (XRP) Price Analysis , Sept. 3, 2018
Have a nice day!

u.today
Join Telegram Channel
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

It will really reach 8k dollars because of the bullish market today and we can expect for the price to rise up again because the value of bitcoins has started at $7k dollars before it skyrocket to $19k, so try to expect higher price this year because of legalization of bitcoins in other countries.
It looks like exchange coins are doing well as the market turns bearish, maybe it's a good idea to keep a track on Kucoin shares and binance token, as those have shown to resist the negative trend that we've seen for the past few days.
Dany44 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

Bitcoin moves sideways between the two strong levels and waiting for a breakout but which way?

Bitcoin possibly breakout opportunities

Currently, we are still between those two “resistance” lines (blue lines). To give you an indication where we might go then we have an “Inside bar” candlestick pattern (black lines from the wick).

We already have a higher close from this important candle but we need also a close above the wick, above the black line and if we get a close above $7,350 then we have two confirmations- breakout from the “Inside bar” main candle and break above the strong resistance levels.

If we lose the bullish momentum and we start to make a bigger pullback downwards then those confirmations are close below the Inside bar candle range ($7,200) and close below the trendline (black diagonal line).

If the market stays stable EOS may start to rally upwards!

From the last month, we got a nice "Hammer" candlestick pattern (bullish pattern), bounce upwards was from $4 and the close was $6.4. Last week EOS made a little bit over 30 percent growth (open $4.9, close $6.6) and it made a break above the major down-trendline. Currently, the weekly chart shows us also a very positive sign, we have a "Morning Star" candlestick pattern which will indicate bullishness. If Bitcoin and the whole market stays stable then we could definitely see some rally upwards because, we have two strong candlestick patterns on the higher timeframes - super strong sign.

On the four-hour chart the current price is above the EMA's (50,100,200) but if we want to move upwards then we have to take down the July low which is around $6.5 and above the July low is also a very strong resistance what you need to watch: the round number $7 and there are also old supports which now becomes a resistance. So, above us, you have to watch two levels $6.5 and $7. If we take those levels down then we may go almost straight to $10 because 100 & 200 EMA is pointed upwards and ready to make a death cross.

Take a look at Cardano (ADA) Price Analysis , Sept. 4, 2018
Have a nice day!

u.today
Join Telegram Channel
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

Here will be the latest price analysis for BTC and altcoins.
We appreciate your opinion.
Daily reviews are also placed on https://cryptocomes.com/pricewise

https://i.imgur.com/CuYXzTr.png

good snslids, it seems you really observe the market very well.
I think at this time the volume still hasn't changed still remains flat.
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:46:34 AM

I think the movement of the graph is not very certain and you will never be able to predict what movements or graphs will be created in the future, make this chart only as an evaluation of your trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: