Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News  (Read 621 times)
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

New news will occur in the next period for Bitquin and the movement of other currencies and from the perspective of this will significantly affect the current price of Betcuain and other currencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

I think it is a good sign that associations are pro cryptocurrencies and sees that banning is not the only way and step that could let bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies exist. For sure there are plans made for it and for betterment of its use. I just hope that the argument  would not lead to more destruction and banning of cryptos instead more development and investment of institution for further growth and involvement of cryptocurrenciesin economical growth of countries.
I can conclude that there is a lot of HOAX news about the development of Bitcoin and digital currencies in general. We should be able to find accurate information accurately. As it happens today is a lot of information that is not clear so as to create price chaos. So do not ever easily believe the news, especially if the news comes from a source that is not clear. Understand that if an information can lead to extraordinary panic, even dumping Bitcoin and Altcoin can happen very drastically.
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

I think the result of their class action is likely to fail!

The giants of social media, the ban on digital crypto-currency advertising, may be at the top of the us government!
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

Crypto will not win this case. Those companies have their own policies and they don't promote investment ads from years. We need something bigger than this to have a price pump. Most likely a rally to 20k so people are interested in project again. Something major is definately cooking up and we will know something related to future of Bitcoin soon.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

I don't believe that this demand has much future. Google, Facebook and Twitter are private companies that can decide what kind of ads they allow and which ones they don't, in fact they could prohibit any type of advertising if they wanted.
Theres a lot of good news about bitcoin but many people keeps on not believing on it. Bitcoin demand has much future with the help of our support too. If you already didn't believe what bitcoin can do then you will never be improve and not develope on your learning skills. Bitcoin is for the future and that is really the good news that bitcoin brought.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

Russian, Chinese, Korean Scammer Associations to Sue Internet Giants Over Banned Crypto Ads

This is just an inane case and I am still trying to watch how it all ends (I think it is obvious how it is going to end anyway). In my own opinion, I do not see anything wrong in what Facebook or Google did since they had their reasons, it is absolutely a genuine attempt to put things right. So what is all the fuss about? Roll Eyes

It is just pathetic that these days, every small thing is now attributed to be an attack on cryptocurrency. Please wake me up when you have a better news.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

I do not have to believe every single hurdle. There are many false reports. Who will you trust? They force people to get bitcoins. I think they're stealing people's money.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

good news for crypto, hopefully the lawsuit was accepted and good for the world crypto. and google news that will prohibit crypto ads will be canceled.
These companies dont want crypto thats for sure. Its how the world works. Banks dont want to accept crypto - governments dont want to make all their transactions transparent for then they would be shamed by general public for all the illegal transactions that occur and the corruption will be in front of their eyes.

New news will occur in the next period for Bitquin and the movement of other currencies and from the perspective of this will significantly affect the current price of Betcuain and other currencies
*faceplam* Its Bitcoin for heaven's sake and not Bitquin nor Betcuain Huh Damn you shitposters will never learn how to write proper English.

I do not have to believe every single hurdle. There are many false reports. Who will you trust? They force people to get bitcoins. I think they're stealing people's money.

Trust yourself and sell crypto when you want. Cheesy Its not that crypto is the last thing in the world. Its also important to book profits at times. But why do you think they are stealing people's money?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

That's not a good news and no there won't be any pump. Their legal action won't get anywhere especially against huge companies like Google and Facebook. I don't why there are people who see that banning ICO ads are bad for crypto when in fact it is very healthy for the ecosystem since ICOs are mostly scams and contribute nothing to the ecosystem.
Cryptoswarm

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

Bitcoin will hit the 10k within a month.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

Lol! What's the good news? I am absolutely not afraid of the prohibition of advertising in Google, Facebook and Twitter. What ends the world of advertising on these monsters? I have no interest in banners on websites. They only annoy me. In order to get acquainted with the project it is better to read reviews and descriptions on special resources. For example, bitcointalk.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

good news for earning in bitcoin it will be good current,There will be no pump untill the majority of the get rich quick noobs have been shaken out, accept that. Dumb money needs to exit first and then re-enter at way higher levels, and then get shaken off again,that's how this market works. I don't even understand why people keep fussing about the crypto ads,were being utilized by schemes and other low level garbage...

dionisi

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

This is the second post in this forum that tackles about the counterattack of cryptocurrency against those who are against it. This may sound funny but many crypto enthusiasts are hoping that this news could lit again the fire that is needed by bitcoin to increase again in value. Many groups are expecting for bitcoin to be back at 10k$ to 12k$ by April despite of those fake news that says bitcoin will fall to 2800$ this year. If this good news will spread then the prediction of 10k$ possibly will come true by next month.

2800 $ this year is baseless and if it comes true, all crypto will collapse. I strongly believe that crypto is here to stay. If only two aspects are improved- less transaction fee and reduced transfer time, I am sure bitcoins will touch a million mark.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

That's not a good news and no there won't be any pump. Their legal action won't get anywhere especially against huge companies like Google and Facebook. I don't why there are people who see that banning ICO ads are bad for crypto when in fact it is very healthy for the ecosystem since ICOs are mostly scams and contribute nothing to the ecosystem.

Well, it's definitely true, just look at the price when these things happen like it actually hurt the market. IMO, these banning thing is so fishy for me because for sure they banning it for their personal interest and they're up to something that will just surprise us. So just ride these issues and enjoy.

daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

This is the second post in this forum that tackles about the counterattack of cryptocurrency against those who are against it. This may sound funny but many crypto enthusiasts are hoping that this news could lit again the fire that is needed by bitcoin to increase again in value. Many groups are expecting for bitcoin to be back at 10k$ to 12k$ by April despite of those fake news that says bitcoin will fall to 2800$ this year. If this good news will spread then the prediction of 10k$ possibly will come true by next month.
I also hope in april bitcoin will ride back, I've been saturated with these circumstances.to be honest, my belief in the bitcoin has been lost, if prices rise in april I will sell all my BTC. It's really an investment that pumps the heart  Shocked
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

The good news is that the G20 conventions have recognized crypto as a kind of asset, so they are valuable and recognized, investors will be more assured of investing and it will grow even more in time. time to come

Good to hear this, Im sure more and more people are going to join the cryptocurrency crazed because of this. I think we only need more time before the bitcoin will increases it popularity to much more people.
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

The news was something to note for. This would only show how much cryptocurrencies mean to people and hopefully this could at least turn back the trust that people once had with cryptocurrencies. They are Giants in the online industry and there names and suggestions could really create an impact as what we have seen in the exchanges. So If such event as a counterattack could be made, maybe that will help boost the morale of the coin holders and investors back.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

its just news. nothing good or bad about it if you ask me.
the banning of ICO and crypto related ads on these platforms may have contributed to the recent drop of bitcoin price a little but it was not the cause of it and it certainly was not the whole reason for the big drop. as a result any news that goes against this ban is not a good news because it won't change anything even if all these platforms were to lift the bans today price would have recovered a little just like the drop because of them were a little but the main drop for other reasons were bigger.

Only Bitcoin
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

The good news is that the G20 conventions have recognized crypto as a kind of asset, so they are valuable and recognized, investors will be more assured of investing and it will grow even more in time. time to come
G20 announcement that they recognized crypto currency as an asset will boost confidence of investor to  patronize and invest more in crypto coins though the effect may not felt immediately but this can counter negative news and FUD roaming in the web against crypto as a whole.

hoanbilbili

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

hold to die
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: