Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News  (Read 624 times)
nadifa17

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

I feel this is a good move that every country is filing like this, because anyhow the world of cryptocurrency can help the finances of the state and its citizens in seeking its financial income, and I can feel it from this world of cryptocurrency help me a lot in all things and especially in terms of my livelihood

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

The good news is that the G20 conventions have recognized crypto as a kind of asset, so they are valuable and recognized, investors will be more assured of investing and it will grow even more in time. time to come
More and more companies and group of institutions is realizing and seeing the relevance of bitcoin in nowadays situation. If people will understand more i believe bitcoin will expand greatly and the investors will have a very good income!
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

It might be a good news for bitcoin.As the issue is under court and it will take much more time to solve the issue.on the other hand,if this ban still active,this will really really effect the price of bitcoin and any other crypto.
I do not see any difference in price in the long term even if they ban advertisement in social media, it is not against bitcoin but i think it is against new projects which are collecting millions through advertisement in social medias and there were many scams in the past.
I am not getting how this news is getting this much hype, these social media companies are private limited and they can make any kind of rules and they have the ability to say which advertisements are not allowed and so on and that being the case i do not see any verdict against these private giants.
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

news like this is just a small pump. everyone is waiting for a big boost and this will happen in april and peak in July.

note: I think crypto born from this forum is not from social media, so there is no need to be concerned about the prohibition of advertising there.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:08:51 PM

this news can make the circumstances suitable for a new pump that`s all in my opinion otherwise this news alone will not have a huge effect on new investors to invest their money.

iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

I don't believe that this demand has much future. Google, Facebook and Twitter are private companies that can decide what kind of ads they allow and which ones they don't, in fact they could prohibit any type of advertising if they wanted.

dont forget that adds make lot of money to those company  i think that they cant ban it for ever  also i think  its the only profitable adds for those company  since  the icos  are most interest in  promoting via their platforms  more than any other company also lot of new project in every week

Cheesy
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Lately there has been quite some good news around the world of crypto, but the value is not really rising considerably.
sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

Whatever happens later, hopefully will be good for the bitcoiners, whether it's a miner, trader or bounty hunters. Because if the media continue to do negative news and there is no resistance then the crypto price is getting worse day. Report to moderator
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

Let us just be hopefully that this petition will prosper. It will have a positive impact on cryptocurrencies which has negative feedbacks from those social media. We will have a big boost if this good news continues.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

Perfect news . waiting for this long time. fell of those thats why i didn't panic. hope next time Bitcoin price increase to the sky! Still waiting)
coinkeke

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

Yes. We need good news. We bored the news that "bitcoin dies, bitcoin losing popularity, bad something bad something..." we miss good news. I hope so this good news rises popularty of bitcoin on the market
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:40:02 PM

hem caused of G20 summit
not fast to doing pump right now, not very good due many bad news in bitcoin
bitcoin to recovery form the fall is bit hard because a lot of issues that force bitcoin
need more time to do that

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:51:12 PM

i dint get why the chinese are into this when they them selves bann crypto yet now sueing because internet companies bann ads ?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

If they will win the case on the court then we can really wait for the price of bitcoins to reach $20k dollar or even $50k this year, cryptocurrency is really unstoppable and if japan will also join the fight then there is no doubt that more and more people will join the market of cryptocurrency.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

They try to gain advantage for this downtrend , I just keep hold it anyway.

As we know that G-20 said that they need more evidence in order to regulate bitcoin so for now , bitcoin isn't too bad , right ?

G20 summit has already do their thing. About 2 weeks ago, bitcoin was suddenly pumped from $7500 to $8400 due to the good news coming from G20 and I think we enjoy like 3 days of a rally culminating to $9K before the correction that was followed by panic and now we are hovering on the $7K price.

And for the downtrend, I guess we have no choice but to really hodl and hope that this crisis will be over this coming April and we may see some changes are far as the sentiments of the investors. So let's see how April will turn out and expect some reversal in their a news that will come along the way.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Aleksablack

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

Yes. We need good news. We bored the news that "bitcoin dies, bitcoin losing popularity, bad something bad something..." we miss good news. I hope so this good news rises popularty of bitcoin on the market
Now is a difficult time for any cryptocurrency. Their popularity will be able to raise only the movement of the market up. Other positive news will be ignored.
$$$sparkles$$$

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

One can only wonder, what’s with all the sudden banning in Google and the other social media platforms?! A few assumptions would have been noted.

Positive Assumption:
- Google, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat imposed or will impose a ban on ICO Ads to protect their image from being stained by the increasing scammed ICO’s. This, if we will think about it, is actually a right that they can use. In other words, they can do whatever they want.

Negative Assumptions:
- Bans are being used as a tool to demand for higher advertisement fees. To be lifted if an agreement favoring these companies have been made.
- These companies are in the process of creating their own ICO and are clearing their platform to eliminate competition.

As good as it may seem that a group is created to counter the collusion, the lawsuit will surely take some time to be completed. The outcome, well, we can only pray that it will be in favor of crypto.

valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

One can only wonder, what’s with all the sudden banning in Google and the other social media platforms?! A few assumptions would have been noted.

Positive Assumption:
- Google, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat imposed or will impose a ban on ICO Ads to protect their image from being stained by the increasing scammed ICO’s. This, if we will think about it, is actually a right that they can use. In other words, they can do whatever they want.

Negative Assumptions:
- Bans are being used as a tool to demand for higher advertisement fees. To be lifted if an agreement favoring these companies have been made.
- These companies are in the process of creating their own ICO and are clearing their platform to eliminate competition.

As good as it may seem that a group is created to counter the collusion, the lawsuit will surely take some time to be completed. The outcome, well, we can only pray that it will be in favor of crypto.

I also think that most of the social media's does not really hate cryptocurrency but they just avoiding to get problems in the future from featuring ico's on their sites to gain more investors because the market is volatile and if they are not really good in analyzing then they will lose a huge amount of profit.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

few good news and many bad news in this Q1 year
from the G20 summit we can realize that still many giant country still support bitcoin, they know about the potential in it
ofcourse it still need a time to doing recovery but sure as long many user bitcoin stil use it bitcoin can still remain

JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

Thank you for the information and i share it to my friend doing bitcoin. I think they also have a reason for banned in bitcoin ads, almost ads that I see are all about crypto in any ads that pop up. I think about people still hate bitcoin that's why they want to banned bitcoin ads.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: