Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments.  (Read 3590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Makaroon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

Yes, I also wanted to know, there is a chance to get on such exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex?

To get to these exchanges is not so easy, I think it will not be very soon
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

I wonder why in the topic there is not much activity? do you have a bounty campaign? or can you plan to hold it? where can I read your news yet?
News will be announced in few days, airdrop and bounty campaigns started on April.
I'm waiting your bounty, think gonna participate in it on this forum maybe, or twitter
27Pavel27

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

Yes, I also wanted to know, there is a chance to get on such exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex?
I'm sure it will be on this exchanges, after some time from token releases, maybe with some latency

I agree with you, I also think so, but it will probably take a long time to wait
NewMedved

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

I'm sure it will be on this exchanges, after some time from token releases, maybe with some latency

Do you really think so? I think very few coins go there. This is very difficult to do. I think there will be smaller exchanges, for example Yobit
27Pavel27

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

To be on Yobit you just need to pay money, as far as I know
NewMedved

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:41:34 AM

Really? I thought to get to the listing on exchanges there is no need to pay money
mariaberova1

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:36:57 AM

Yobit says:
To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

Tell me, what is the total percentage of tokens you plan to put on sale? What percentage of the total will be distributed for awards for participants in the company's bounty? How many coins are there?

Makaroon

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

Tell me, what is the total percentage of tokens you plan to put on sale? What percentage of the total will be distributed for awards for participants in the company's bounty? How many coins are there?

I also have this question. What percentage of the total will be distributed for the bounty?
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

For sale are going to expose 15 000 000 coins. What it will be in the percentage ratio, while there is no information.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

Global solution in game payment, i think this is great project and like the concep in this project.
Total amount of coins: 15 000 000 what the price of Tyrtkov Coin?

Thank you) A lot of factors have an influence on price. Main - it's result of negotiation between potential game projects and services. And of course, contracts with current negotiators and investors. It will be announced in few weeks.
The information is really small, but if you consider that the project is only just beginning its activities, then this point can also be missed. I am confident that in the future the information will be enough for everyone.

Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

Yobit says:
Listing type:
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
That's good way to be on this exchange, but it's early now think about adding on some exchanges, before the project release
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

Do you really think so? I think very few coins go there. This is very difficult to do. I think there will be smaller exchanges, for example Yobit
Maybe I'm wrong, but if we will not be on that exchanges, at least we need to be on HitBTC, Exmo, Yobit (as you already said before)
NewMedved

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Yobit says:
Listing type:

Wow, not very high prices, I thought there from 1 Btc and more expensive
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

I also have this question. What percentage of the total will be distributed for the bounty?
Usually, this is 2-4 percent of the total amount of tokens. You can not count on more generous rewards. So do all the projects.
27Pavel27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

Usually, this is 2-4 percent of the total amount of tokens. You can not count on more generous rewards. So do all the projects.

I saw distributions up to 7-10 percent, but they were not honest)
NewMedved

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

I think it will be 4 percent. This is the standard volume
Makaroon

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

I saw distributions up to 7-10 percent, but they were not honest)

You're saying not true, I saw 7 percent of honest distributions
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

Yeah, that's the most correct percentage that usual using at all bounties. 2-4% from all coins.
Conserveries

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

It all depends on the number of tokens that will be allocated for sales, the more this number, the lower the percentage for bounty competitors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: