Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments.  (Read 3590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
27Pavel27

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

What exchanges do you plan to exit?
In few days we are going to etherdelta.

It's better than Yobit  Wink

Almost all the stock exchange is better than Yobit) Grin
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

etherdelta is just the beginning. It's not hard to get there, but this is the first step. I hope that the TYV tokens will be traded in the future and on those exchanges.

Storag

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

It's better than Yobit  Wink
I'm ready to argue with you, the Exchange Yobit is quite unique, it trades a lot of altcoyins and the volumes of trades are good.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

lovers of the game will be facilitated by the existence of this system. Indeed in the world of gaming is currently very busy and could not be underestimated. sharp and take advantage of opportunities that present in this project features as payment solutions in the game.

cryptonuim6

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

I'm very sympathetic to the project, which are dedicated to the game industry. As for me it's a very profitable industry, leading online games are increasingly capturing the world.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

I'm very sympathetic to the project, which are dedicated to the game industry. As for me it's a very profitable industry, leading online games are increasingly capturing the world.
I agree with you, for 100%, the online games industry is in demand now, but the competition is big, it's worth considering.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

I agree with you, for 100%, the online games industry is in demand now, but the competition is big, it's worth considering.
The competition is not just big, it's huge. Everyone wants to tear off a tidbit from this pie. Gamers more and more.

isildur777 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

Yeah, i agree, lots of promotion are needed for this platform to work. So far it seems quite nice, i'll be waiting for more updates
In my opinion this team have good chances to resolve all this problems and promotions well.

is Tyrtkov doing some ico? or this project only rely on bounty and airdrop thing, im got interest with this project and planning to invest in this project.

Airdrop and bounty will be started soon. We have had a close round of investment. Contact me if you re interested in receiving our tokens by the way of investment. Also Tyrtkov will be planted on stocks exchanges.
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

Yeah, i agree, lots of promotion are needed for this platform to work. So far it seems quite nice, i'll be waiting for more updates
In my opinion this team have good chances to resolve all this problems and promotions well.

is Tyrtkov doing some ico? or this project only rely on bounty and airdrop thing, im got interest with this project and planning to invest in this project.

Airdrop and bounty will be started soon. We have had a close round of investment. Contact me if you re interested in receiving our tokens by the way of investment. Also Tyrtkov will be planted on stocks exchanges.
Please specify the timing of the beginning of the bounty and airdrop, I really want to take part in them. I also intend to invest in the project, but first I would like to see the project site.
2chandwaney

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:29:08 PM

Please specify the timing of the beginning of the bounty and airdrop, I really want to take part in them. I also intend to invest in the project, but first I would like to see the project site.
If you believe the developers, then during this week, all the undesirable information will be made public. We need to wait a little.
Conserveries

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

On which exchanges are you going to get your tokens? Announce the entire list, if not hard. Will there be top-end exchanges in this list?
misterX22

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

I also agree with this, since games are developing very quickly in the modern world, this project should bear fruit
foppertc

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

On which exchanges are you going to get your tokens? Announce the entire list, if not hard. Will there be top-end exchanges in this list?
From the correspondence of other participants in the forum, you can highlight the information. This list includes 2 exchanges: Etherdelta and Yobit. About the other there is no information.
tw1sterQQ

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

The idea of this project is very relevant at the moment, I believe in its bright future  Cool
masTer11

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

I read a white sheet, the project is quite interesting and unusual, the main thing is not to reduce the speed in its development Smiley
Techson

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

The idea of this project is very relevant at the moment, I believe in its bright future  Cool
Actually online games, only an industry that is dedicated to lending. I, too, like the project, but will the developers cope with such strong competition in this industry?
misterX22

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

As I understand it, no one will receive tokens for facebook? since I did not see the section
tw1sterQQ

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

Actually online games, only an industry that is dedicated to lending. I, too, like the project, but will the developers cope with such strong competition in this industry?
The main thing in this business is not to give up, I think it will manage, "patience and work - all peretrut", as they say)
masTer11

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

The main thing in this business is not to give up, I think it will manage, "patience and work - all peretrut", as they say)
Of course, the project will have a lot of competitors in the market, I can only wish them good luck in further promotion))
Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

Undoubtedly, the level of competition between projects that are devoted to online games is off scale. But, this is not a reason for building, blockchain opens up new opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: