Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments.  (Read 3590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rambler.bog11

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

The project should be very interesting, I learned it a little, I liked it, I will take part in it Cool
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

Wow, it's very cool, that allocate a bounty how many tokens, and who knows what number will be held bounty? or at least its start.
rambler.bog11

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

I wanted to know about plans for the future, what would be the total number of coins issued? And what will be the price for 1 token?
the preliminary price of the token is unknown. This is all that we managed to find out, relative to the price of the token.
In any case, the initial price of the token will not be high, and in due course will be the growth of its profits, as happens in every company that gets to the exchanges
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:49:10 PM
Merited by yo-blin (1)

Hello everyone, does anyone even plan to invest in this project? I read his white sheet, very good
Makaroon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

Hello everyone, does anyone even plan to invest in this project? I read his white sheet, very good

Yes, I plan. I have been following this project for a long time and I really like it
NewMedved

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:14:24 PM

So far very little information on the project. The idea is interesting, but it's too early to think about it.
Weeko

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

Yes, I plan. I have been following this project for a long time and I really like it

Investments are content with a risky business, but you have to start somewhere.
Weeko

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

Wow, it's very cool, that allocate a bounty how many tokens, and who knows what number will be held bounty? or at least its start.

I was also surprised. If this is so, then it's very good. We wait...
Atlon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

What exchanges do you plan to exit?
In few days we are going to etherdelta.

it's very good, it will be a big step forward

I agree. Listing on any exchange already shows that the project is significant, and the coin has value.
Atlon

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

Yes, I also wanted to know, there is a chance to get on such exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex?

To get to these exchanges is not so easy, I think it will not be very soon

I would buy before listing, after such popular exchanges the price flies up.
marabanda

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

As many of you, I am waiting for website too.
We know it, trying to work faster)

I think this project has the potential for future success  Wink

Is there a special price for big investors? Any bonuses or benefits for first investors?

The same question, even if the price remains the same, you still benefit from the bonus.
marabanda

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

Good evening. I am also interested in this issue: can you finish complete your project in this year or that is really fast?
I think we will see roadmap at least at the coming of April, so lets wait some time

Ok Wink I'm just real curious, because I very like gaming projects. I sincerely believe that this idea deserves a wider audience!

Also my topic, and therefore interested. I watch with interest the further development of events.
DominRx

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

The project should be very interesting, I learned it a little, I liked it, I will take part in it Cool

Another positive feedback .. You need to read the details, maybe this is what I'm looking for.
DominRx

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

Good evening. I am also interested in this issue: can you finish complete your project in this year or that is really fast?
I think we will see roadmap at least at the coming of April, so lets wait some time

Ok Wink I'm just real curious, because I very like gaming projects. I sincerely believe that this idea deserves a wider audience!

Also my topic, and therefore interested. I watch with interest the further development of events.

I'm looking for fans of games interested in the project, apparently the demand will be)
27Pavel27

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:35:35 PM

I'm looking for fans of games interested in the project, apparently the demand will be)

Interest in game projects in the crypto world is always the maximum Grin
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

Yes, I also wanted to know, there is a chance to get on such exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex?

To get to these exchanges is not so easy, I think it will not be very soon

I would buy before listing, after such popular exchanges the price flies up.
Wait for sale then, I'm already set up my money portfail to get here some of my investments, seems perspective like TRX is now
Kot Kotofej

Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

So far very little information on the project. The idea is interesting, but it's too early to think about it.
The idea is not just interesting, it is very promising, because the game industry does not stand still. Online games conquer the world Smiley

Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

The idea is not just interesting, it is very promising, because the game industry does not stand still. Online games conquer the world Smiley
The game industry has been booming, especially in recent years with the emergence of some international competitive games. So it's a good idea to combine payment systems with games.
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

The game industry has been booming, especially in recent years with the emergence of some international competitive games. So it's a good idea to combine payment systems with games.
Game industry is on HYPE last years, yes. But I dont sure that this coin will be compatible with something like comptetitive mmos
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

Guys tell me, will the project do an airdrop or bounty company? I would very much like to earn TYV. I like such projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: