Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments.  (Read 3588 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:44:36 PM

Guys tell me, will the project do an airdrop or bounty company? I would very much like to earn TYV. I like such projects.
The administration of the project promised the airdrop and bounty company. Soon everything will be. In the meantime, you can get to know the project better by reading his white paper.
I hope it will be really soon, I'm trying to use all airdrops connected with games right now, thats have some perspectives
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

After reading the white sheet, I realized that it makes sense to participate in this company, the project is very unusual and will be of interest to many.
Yes, the idea is very promising. I even subscribed to the tweeter page of this project. I will follow the news, perhaps later I will join the ICO.
I also subscribed to all available social networks, there it is empty, but I think that in a week another, the news will be enough.
Time they need to fill their social networks with content
Sure the team will fill it with content later, not all so fast, be more patient.
svetasokolova11

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

After reading the white sheet, I realized that it makes sense to participate in this company, the project is very unusual and will be of interest to many.
Yes, the idea is very promising. I even subscribed to the tweeter page of this project. I will follow the news, perhaps later I will join the ICO.
I also subscribed to all available social networks, there it is empty, but I think that in a week another, the news will be enough.
Time they need to fill their social networks with content
Sure the team will fill it with content later, not all so fast, be more patient.
It is clear that the filling will be gradual, none of the company's bounty of companies fills a lot of information at once.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

Well, you must understand that I want everything at once. Without a website to look in vain, white paper does not give confidence. I like the project, I like the idea.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

Well, you must understand that I want everything at once. Without a website to look in vain, white paper does not give confidence. I like the project, I like the idea.
You need to think more globally. The project is in the planning stage, there is a plan, there is an idea, there is a road map and white paper. All the stops will also appear in the future.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

The developers promised that on April 18, ICO will begin and the TYV token will be available on EtherDelta, but I heard that this crypto exchange has technical problems.
marabanda

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

The investment is good, but the product also wants to try it.
marabanda

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

The developers promised that on April 18, ICO will begin and the TYV token will be available on EtherDelta, but I heard that this crypto exchange has technical problems.

Yes, it is not ideal, but its main advantage over the others: it is decentralized and any coin to be listed first on this exchange.
27Pavel27

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

I have not heard anything like this, they have always been good with them
DominRx

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

Becoming the first in such a field is not an easy task, but I am confident that you will cope with it
DominRx

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

You need to think more globally. The project is in the planning stage, there is a plan, there is an idea, there is a road map and white paper. All the stops will also appear in the future.

The idea is definitely good, we will wait for more information and technical details.
Makaroon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:22:20 PM

Yes, I also heard such information about EtherDelta. I do not think that's true, did you check it?
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

Yes, I also heard such information about EtherDelta. I do not think that's true, did you check it?
I think we'd better wait for announcement of that here from topicstarter, if we need really true information
Maxpayne86

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

The investment is good, but the product also wants to try it.
You may try it right when it released, not so hard to just wait now. But yeah, I agree that it seems attractively and wants to try it in work.
mariaberova1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

Becoming the first in such a field is not an easy task, but I am confident that you will cope with it

What do you mean  Huh
Maxpayne86

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

What do you mean  Huh
He meant that this team will deal with that good, and resolve all the problems that will come on their way
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

The EtherDelta Exchange itself is working, but not 100 percent. You can not trade a token, transactions are not closed, orders do not work.

Storag

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

I think we'd better wait for announcement of that here from topicstarter, if we need really true information
This information is indicated in the white paper of the project, do you have any reason to doubt it? EtherDelta is a weak exchange, but for the new projects the best.
nafantc

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

This information is indicated in the white paper of the project, do you have any reason to doubt it? EtherDelta is a weak exchange, but for the new projects the best.
If there are any problems with EtherDelta, then you can add tokens for Forkdelta to trading - they are twin brothers.
blumkinnn

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:15:29 PM

If there are any problems with EtherDelta, then you can add tokens for Forkdelta to trading - they are twin brothers.
I'll tell you even more, these two exchanges have one and the same owner. In fact, they are the same, only Forkdelta is a little new.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: