Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments.  (Read 3590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Conserveries

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

I, too, are interested in airdrop, where can I read about it?
You can find all the information about the airdrop on the website of the project. It's pretty easy, with navigation on the site all okay.
Atlon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

Are there any restrictions on the amount of investment?
Limit on the amount of investment there. You can invest in different periods of time, but for the first investors, discounts will necessarily be provided.

Are you asking about the minimum entry threshold?
Pysung0409

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

Interested in what companies will include the bounty?
Tweeter, Facebook, personal blogs and telegrams. A standard set of social networks to work with. It is possible that they will add something else.
Atlon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

Tweeter, Facebook, personal blogs and telegrams. A standard set of social networks to work with. It is possible that they will add something else.

Excellent! It's just that some bounty does not have facebook, but it's pumped out of me.
DominRx

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

Sorry, have you detail roadmap after may 2018? I can't find this( Another question about distribution of tokens. What percent of your tokens you plans put on the market?
Same question. Describe the shares where all the coins go in the form of a diagram, so it's easier to navigate.
DominRx

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

Excellent! It's just that some bounty does not have facebook, but it's pumped out of me.

The same story, but I'm still interested in YouTube, for some promising projects that have such a company, I shoot videos. Youtube will be?
Ortorturus

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

All the information is available on the project website, as well as reflected in white paper. In my opinion, Facebook will not participate in the bounty program.
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

All the information is available on the project website, as well as reflected in white paper. In my opinion, Facebook will not participate in the bounty program.
Well, we can also check whitepaper and take much information from that, not only website
Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

The same story, but I'm still interested in YouTube, for some promising projects that have such a company, I shoot videos. Youtube will be?
I also think that YouTube is necessary for any bounty program, because there are going to large masses of people, especially in the evenings. Youtube is a very popular website.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

Great idea anh great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
The success of the project, first of all, depends on its team, and then on the implementation and prospects of the technical part of the project. One idea is not enough.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

I really want to join the bounty program when it starts? And how many tokens will be allocated for awards?
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

I really want to join the bounty program when it starts? And how many tokens will be allocated for awards?
If you believe the information, which is located on the website of the project, then the bounty program will start exactly in 3 days. Anyone can join it.
MelnikBitok

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

In general, for rewards, up to 10% of the total number of tokens issued will be distributed. Quite a round sum of tokens.
cryptonuim6

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

In general, for rewards, up to 10% of the total number of tokens issued will be distributed. Quite a round sum of tokens.
If I'm not mistaken, then, in addition to the bounty program, the administration also promised to launch the airdrop?
MelnikBitok

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

If I'm not mistaken, then, in addition to the bounty program, the administration also promised to launch the airdrop?
There was also such information, apparently these two actions are going to be launched simultaneously. I also join the company's bounty and the airdrop.
27Pavel27

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:10:31 PM

There was also such information, apparently these two actions are going to be launched simultaneously. I also join the company's bounty and the airdrop.

I join, I love Airdrops even more than bounty)
gabriella

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

Ofcourse, because airdrop makes more easier to make socials that project have more popular without big ad-company
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

Great idea anh great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
The success of the project, first of all, depends on its team, and then on the implementation and prospects of the technical part of the project. One idea is not enough.
I see that here is working pretty good team, so we can wait for such good result in that project in future.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

I heard that for the soonest time, the administration of the project plans to make a listing on the EtherDelta exchange, many tokens for this are allocated?
Yes indeed, the TYV token will soon be seen on EtherDelta, for this is allocated 10% of the total number of released tokens.
Of course I'm sorry, but 10% of the total number of released tokens, is it a lot? I am interested in the quantity, not the interest.
It's not hard to squeeze if you are friends with mathematics. A total of 15 million tokens will be issued, 10% of this amount is 1.5 million tokens.
We can't calculate right what it will be in equal fiat in future, so don't predict that so early
gabriella

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

I heard that for the soonest time, the administration of the project plans to make a listing on the EtherDelta exchange, many tokens for this are allocated?
Yes indeed, the TYV token will soon be seen on EtherDelta, for this is allocated 10% of the total number of released tokens.
Of course I'm sorry, but 10% of the total number of released tokens, is it a lot? I am interested in the quantity, not the interest.
It's not hard to squeeze if you are friends with mathematics. A total of 15 million tokens will be issued, 10% of this amount is 1.5 million tokens.
We can't calculate right what it will be in equal fiat in future, so don't predict that so early
But we will hope that it will make our profit in some times more then we've invested, for sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: