Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:02:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments.  (Read 3592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

I am very pleased with the prospect that the token is already on the stock exchange and I can easily buy and sell it. This adds confidence that the project will go on.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

I am very pleased with the prospect that the token is already on the stock exchange and I can easily buy and sell it. This adds confidence that the project will go on.
Yes this is a very important aspect for any project. The fact that the token is traded on the stock exchange is very good. I am glad that without problems I can trade them today.
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

Many projects must be envious for Tyrtkov, because that's a steep achievement. I think that thanks to the support of the community, the preoccupation will have the opportunity to realize its goals.
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

Many projects must be envious for Tyrtkov, because that's a steep achievement. I think that thanks to the support of the community, the preoccupation will have the opportunity to realize its goals.
Yes, in this case, a lot depends on the community. People should understand the whole value of the token and not sell it at the first opportunity, on the contrary, save money and invite friends
I think the project will get to the heights. As the community will unequivocally support and help the further development of the project. That's the way it should be.
shilpy275

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

You had mentioned that there will be a bounty program at April. It is 25th April but still not seen any announcement of bounty program. Will you really announce the bounty program?
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

You had mentioned that there will be a bounty program at April. It is 25th April but still not seen any announcement of bounty program. Will you really announce the bounty program?
Maybe the guys are going to announce the bounty program at exactly midnight)) It would be very epic, in my opinion. Bounty is also interesting for me, and I have the same question
Apple4myCat

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:43:55 AM

But what about competition? Many projects are moving in the same direction. We need to worry about technological superiority. Without it, nowhere. And the support from the community should also be strong.
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

But what about competition? Many projects are moving in the same direction. We need to worry about technological superiority. Without it, nowhere. And the support from the community should also be strong.
Many games now feel a problem with the game currency. I think that they will be very interested in the idea of ​​the project. Because of this, many games will be able to reach a whole new level.

Right, when people see that the game currency can be withdrawn from the game and buy a bottle of water for it (this is an example), the level of the project is growing at times. 
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

I think, in connection with the big competition in the games market, a very relevant topic will be similar functionality. This will give any game a greater level.
Of course, in the face of such fierce competition - games will compete in the level of technology. And payments are an important part of any game, you need to develop here.
Apple4myCat

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:14:30 PM

It is the development of payment systems in modern games will be the key point. Because money must be multifunctional.
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

Yes, this approach will immerse the player in the game as much as possible. Imagine, he in real life and in the game is calculated by one currency. This is a huge step forward for the meeting!
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

The basis of any game in the future are elements of virtual reality + advanced payment system. That is, the virtual world and blockchain.
TotSamiy

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:07:40 PM

And what about competition in the market? Or are you going to get yourself a part of the market in the crypto currency?

❗️❗️❗️➡️  GET FREE BTC EVERY 10 MIN  ⬅️❗️❗️❗️

TotSamiy

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

The basis of any game in the future are elements of virtual reality + advanced payment system. That is, the virtual world and blockchain.
I agree, but what about monetizing vr games? Your TYV token can pay for purchases in games and in this segment? if so, then this is exactly the project of the year!

Apple4myCat

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

How will the investment in development work. For example, the project will not collect the right amount of money - it returns the money of investors in this case?
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:39:29 AM

How will the investment in development work. For example, the project will not collect the right amount of money - it returns the money of investors in this case?
Of course he returns, how else?))) He will not take money and run away, of course. I think there is more time for collect and develop product. A transfer is protected by a smart contract
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

And you imagine that the technology is not standing still, they are constantly evolving, and sometimes it's scary to imagine what will happen in 5-10 years. I think blockchain will radically change the world.
Apple4myCat

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

I will say this: it is difficult for us to imagine what tasks and problems will be faced by a person in 20-50 years. And maybe we even will not even consider the problem. After all, if my grandmother knew all this, she would say that we are crazy.
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

I will say this: it is difficult for us to imagine what tasks and problems will be faced by a person in 20-50 years. And maybe we even will not even consider the problem. After all, if my grandmother knew all this, she would say that we are crazy.
Your grandmother just does not know what blockchane is. Try to explain to anyone the realties of friends, relatives, what kind of technology is it, or will they consider you a fool? or do not attach importance, just another technology.
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

Your grandmother just does not know what blockchane is. Try to explain to anyone the realties of friends, relatives, what kind of technology is it, or will they consider you a fool? or do not attach importance, just another technology.
Here I fully agree. If you step back, at least a week from this sphere, it turns out that this is not so important. There are many other things happening in the world, and the development of technology blockchain can be equated to the emergence of seals and stamps. Yes, it affects us, but not so much, while you are with your head in the subject.
In any case, the blockchain will change the world, for better or for worse - I do not know. We will live and we will observe. Because the simple man can not influence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: