Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments.  (Read 3590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
foppertc

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

In the last couple of weeks TYV slightly declined in price, but this is not a minus, but on the contrary plus for investors, you can buy more tokens for the same funds.
Hawk01

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

In the last couple of weeks TYV slightly declined in price, but this is not a minus, but on the contrary plus for investors, you can buy more tokens for the same funds.

Slightly declined in price? Are you blind scammer?

From 3500 to 85 sat in 7 days is SLIGHTLY declined to you?   Shocked

The coin is the pure scam and crushes day after day as dev unloads his shitcoins at any price.
I wish him to suffer all his miserable life.

Dont touch it if you want you money safe. Grin
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

From 3500 to 85 sat in 7 days is SLIGHTLY declined to you?   Shocked

The coin is the pure scam and crushes day after day as dev unloads his shitcoins at any price.

Have you invested in many ICO's? Do you have any experience at all? I am not surprised at all that TYV fell down, the project has not started yet, as soon as the start will happen, the situation will change.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

To the project, I have been looking for a long time, but just yesterday I bought 10 thousand TYV, at a very low price. Let's see what happens next, I think 6-9 months TYV will have to keep on the wallet for profit.

Hawk01

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

From 3500 to 85 sat in 7 days is SLIGHTLY declined to you?   Shocked

Have you invested in many ICO's? Do you have any experience at all? I am not surprised at all that TYV fell down, the project has not started yet, as soon as the start will happen, the situation will change.

And which NORMAL coin fell 40 times in a week?

I could remember only CTX which devs are in jail now or ponzi scam like DAV, HBC..

But such crush could be ok ONLY for a scam whose dev trying to sell his shitcoins and run away with money.  Cool

Im a trader and see that TYV dev dumps his tokens at any price nonstop with fake price spikes up and 5% IB to lure the noobs to buy.
TYV is the next TGS which dropped more than 100 times in a month lol.
Hawk01

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

To the project, I have been looking for a long time, but just yesterday I bought 10 thousand TYV, at a very low price. Let's see what happens next, I think 6-9 months TYV will have to keep on the wallet for profit.

If you bought TYV yesterday you are already with a loss of -66.7% today.
CONGRATS  Grin
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

CONGRATS  Grin
You do realize that at the same rate, this coin can grow. Understand that the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, because the main thing is the technical part of the project.

Ortorturus

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

CONGRATS  Grin
You do realize that at the same rate, this coin can grow. Understand that the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, because the main thing is the technical part of the project.
In addition to the technical part, we need strong advertising, in order to find investors who will support the project in a difficult moment - it's hard to do, but TYV are moving in the right direction.
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

In addition to the technical part, we need strong advertising, in order to find investors who will support the project in a difficult moment - it's hard to do, but TYV are moving in the right direction.
I don't know what you're arguing about. Yes, the project needs additional advertising, but investors are not enough, but all these are temporary factors, in the beginning it happens.
TotSamiy

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

From 3500 to 85 sat in 7 days is SLIGHTLY declined to you?   Shocked

I could remember only CTX which devs are in jail now or ponzi scam like DAV, HBC..

But such crush could be ok ONLY for a scam whose dev trying to sell his shitcoins and run away with money.  Cool

Im a trader and see that TYV dev dumps his tokens at any price nonstop with fake price spikes up and 5% IB to lure the noobs to buy.
until it is not clear what is happening now. And where did you get such information?

❗️❗️❗️➡️  GET FREE BTC EVERY 10 MIN  ⬅️❗️❗️❗️

cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

You are a little wrong with the numbers, but the fall in the price of the token has been observed for a long time, but not forty times. What makes you think that after the launch of the project will not grow?
Hawk01

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

You are a little wrong with the numbers, but the fall in the price of the token has been observed for a long time, but not forty times. What makes you think that after the launch of the project will not grow?

My Yobit 7 days chart shows 3440 sat 7 days ago and 85sat today. It is exactly 40 times fall in a week.
And the question is WHO IS EXCEPT THE DEV COULD SELL OFF MILLIONS OF COINS AT 1 CENT DAY AFTER DAY?

I hope Yobit will ban this scammer with his account as they did to TRNC shitdev.  Grin
gywn9005

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

when list on ETHER DELTA?

I bought 5500sat

but now price is 95 sat. . .     

is it crazy!?

just 10 days ago 5500sat. .     

I lost all my money.
blumkinnn

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

when list on ETHER DELTA?

I bought 5500sat

but now price is 95 sat. . .     

is it crazy!?

just 10 days ago 5500sat. .     

I lost all my money.
You have a great chance to re-buy while the price of the token is so juicy. Probably below it will not fall, even if fall, but not much.

LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

The price of Tyrtkov tokens has dropped so quickly that it's hard to believe. I intended to buy some yesterday, but when I analyzed Tyrtkov's trading volume, I immediately gave up on this idea.

Ortorturus

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

The price of Tyrtkov tokens has dropped so quickly that it's hard to believe. I intended to buy some yesterday, but when I analyzed Tyrtkov's trading volume, I immediately gave up on this idea.
And what are the conclusions? after you analyzed it? I'm just thinking of investing a couple hundred dollars in tokens while they're so cheap.
TotSamiy

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

Good evening. I am also interested in this issue: can you finish complete your project in this year or that is really fast?
I believe that the team will have time for this

TotSamiy

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

And what are the conclusions? after you analyzed it? I'm just thinking of investing a couple hundred dollars in tokens while they're so cheap.
great solution, I have long bought their tokens

Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

Falling tokens in the price was unexpected, but if you consider all the pros and cons, now buy tokens most profitable, until the price of them began to grow.
Budi888

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

maybe by using one of the crypto currency will make us invest better.if in bina and full of calculations from time to time.
-maximize your decision
TYRTKOV token
https://tyrtkov.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: