Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments.  (Read 3590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
silvia76

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

Does it make sense to use InvestBox with such a drop in the price of a coin? For my part, I like the project, but investors lack.
We can say confidently that sooner or later the price of TYV will cease to fall, but on the contrary will begin to grow and increase the number of TYV using InvestBox a good idea.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

Please let me know when you will be listed on cmc!?
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

Does it make sense to use InvestBox with such a drop in the price of a coin? For my part, I like the project, but investors lack.
We can say confidently that sooner or later the price of TYV will cease to fall, but on the contrary will begin to grow and increase the number of TYV using InvestBox a good idea.
Of course, the price can not fall constantly, someday there will be growth, all investors need to wait for it, then they will all bathe in profits.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

And why did you decide to place your project on the Ethereum platform? Do you plan to create your own blockchain or wallet in the future?
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

And why did you decide to place your project on the Ethereum platform? Do you plan to create your own blockchain or wallet in the future?
Ethereum platform is suitable for projects like Tyrtkov, because the most important thing is fast payments and a high level of security.

MariaHoume

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

Ethereum platform is suitable for projects like Tyrtkov, because the most important thing is fast payments and a high level of security.
I agree that the ETH platform is used by more projects and this does not make them less relevant, Yes, its own blockchain looks better, but its development will take too much time and money.
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

Do you think it is worth buying TYV right now, while the price is very low? Or should we wait until the price drops even lower?
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

Do you think it is worth buying TYV right now, while the price is very low? Or should we wait until the price drops even lower?
To predict accurately, very hard, one thing I can say with confidence, the price of tokens will fly as soon as the project itself begins to function fully.
MorenoBry

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

To predict accurately, very hard, one thing I can say with confidence, the price of tokens will fly as soon as the project itself begins to function fully.
Usually, this is exactly what happens, I believe that putting tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges before the project began its activities is a losing strategy.
DoctorCripto

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

Usually, this is exactly what happens, I believe that putting tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges before the project began its activities is a losing strategy.
If we consider the example of Tyrtkov, then Yes, this strategy proved to be a loser, but sooner or later investors will recoup their money as soon as the project begins its activities.
NumBit765

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

I like how the project website looks, everything is very serious and functional, you can immediately see that a lot of effort has been made to create a website.
MertinLyter

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

I like how the project website looks, everything is very serious and functional, you can immediately see that a lot of effort has been made to create a website.
Hard to argue with you, the website really looks good, but that the token TYV does not.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:12:13 PM

Hard to argue with you, the website really looks good, but that the token TYV does not.
Actually, what about TYV? You mean his price??? Understand, until the project is fully operational, the price will fall further, you need to wait for the start of the project, and then look at the situation.

Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

Actually, what about TYV? You mean his price??? Understand, until the project is fully operational, the price will fall further, you need to wait for the start of the project, and then look at the situation.
I have seen many projects that have made listing of their tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges before the opening of the project, the price of tokens always fell before the start of the project.
NumBit765

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

I have seen many projects that have made listing of their tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges before the opening of the project, the price of tokens always fell before the start of the project.
The idea to bring your tokens to the stock exchange before the project started was to be successful, something went wrong.
foppertc

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

The idea to bring your tokens to the stock exchange before the project started was to be successful, something went wrong.
All the blame for the panic that haunted investors a month ago, now the situation in the market has settled down.
Ortorturus

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

All the blame for the panic that haunted investors a month ago, now the situation in the market has settled down.
The crypto-currency market has really recovered, I do not see much growth, but there is no strong fall. I hope that the market situation will have a positive impact on the price of TYV
PureHunter

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

I considered this project very carefully, the prospects are very large, but the developers will have to try hard to cope with the marketing part, because the competition is very large.
blumkinnn

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

I considered this project very carefully, the prospects are very large, but the developers will have to try hard to cope with the marketing part, because the competition is very large.
I agree, the competition in the gaming industry is very serious, I do not even know how to compete with it. Apparently the owners Tyrtkov has his own plan.

foppertc

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

I agree, the competition in the gaming industry is very serious, I do not even know how to compete with it. Apparently the owners Tyrtkov has his own plan.
Each project has its own plan, and the fight against competition, it is very important, certainly the administration has a couple of aces up their sleeve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: