Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Alt's are dropping!  (Read 406 times)
Daddyj2 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

I have read so many topics here about

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*Can this coin still recover?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

I have no hate to this topics but people need to understand that cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and you need to prepare yourself to lose money in here and you need to keep calm in times like this. I know for sure that crypto will recover, but when is that is the question! If you still have money outside to spend then don't cash out it's still not a lose until you sell on a red market.  Wink

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

I cannot agree more. This crypto market isn't like Win-Win market where everyone keeps making money. Basically some people make money, some lose so its balance in this nature. Future is still unclear with altcoins so.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:10:09 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

I have no hate to this topics but people need to understand that cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and you need to prepare yourself to lose money in here and you need to keep calm in times like this. I know for sure that crypto will recover, but when is that is the question! If you still have money outside to spend then don't cash out it's still not a lose until you sell on a red market.  Wink

This time I don't think somebody is getting higher earnings because everything is dropping starting Bitcoin to ethereum to Ripple and every altcoin's in the crypto market today.
so Yes, I think the crypto market will recover soon, and when it happens, I really do get higher earnings like every holders today.
hold your altcoins and earn high profits in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:14:00 PM

I cannot agree more. This crypto market isn't like Win-Win market where everyone keeps making money. Basically some people make money, some lose so its balance in this nature. Future is still unclear with altcoins so.

I think those people who are selling their Bitcoin and altcoins are already getting enough return of investments because those people who bought Bitcoin last year when Bitcoin price valued as low as $1,000 then they still getting higher profits today so I think they just want to enjoy their profits and will soon invest again if they want.
now, people who believe on crypto market will still choose to hold because it's the best option we can do to save our crypto assets.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

That is true because when you enter this cryptocurrecy it means you know what you doing. You know that you can lose or you can win in this crypto world.  I think people need to prepare their self when they enter this crypto world and bring more patients too because is not what we doing yeah we invest but you need to know that patients is the here you cannot get a money immediately.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

Correct thoughts, I completely agree with you. Just a lot of newcomers do not know what to do, because of this, so much unnecessary topics

1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

Selling is not always panic selling. There is moment in which you simply have to protect your assets and sometimes that means being fuly liquid instead of fully invested.
If the price could go much higher than the price that you are looking at right now and you sell it then it would be considered a panic sell.

OG member.
Brian Ray
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:19:13 PM

Selling is not always panic selling. There is moment in which you simply have to protect your assets and sometimes that means being fuly liquid instead of fully invested.
If the price could go much higher than the price that you are looking at right now and you sell it then it would be considered a panic sell.
I Agree, people just need to understand if you do not see the prospects of the project, only sell it, but if you understand that this asset can cost much more than that, of course, sell it will now be full of nonsense
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

yes, mate! correctly said: until you hold and don't sell - you don't lose. I don't care if the market is red, i invested just free funds. So i'm ready to wait for 1-2 years, because the cryptomarket is so unpredictable now, better decision is wait for better times.

muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

we are in the habit of permanent coins grow like last year
And it difficult to watch that all falls down to hell  Smiley

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

I think those people who are selling their Bitcoin and altcoins are already getting enough return of investments because those people who bought Bitcoin last year when Bitcoin price valued as low as $1,000 then they still getting higher profits today so I think they just want to enjoy their profits and will soon invest again if they want.
now, people who believe on crypto market will still choose to hold because it's the best option we can do to save our crypto assets.

There also have people who buy bitcoin at the price $15k+ at the end of last year.
Someone needs fiat money for life, and they must sell his coin even if price not very well

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

Very well said. To those who are so negative when their portfolio turns red. Then crypto is not for you guys.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

Maybe those people jump into crypto for hope 100% profits. There is no such thing a win-win investment. There is always a probability of losing.
In investment knowledge is important. You need to study first before you invest.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

still HODL your alt, keep your coin, price will definitely go up. why this happened? because BTC is still in a downtrend. there comes a time when altcoin markets are back to life. Smiley
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

Exactly, I like your opinion, you only loose when you sell during the red market.We have got to keep holding. There is so much hope Igor Cryptocurrency. People have already declared 2018 as a bad year for cryptos but we are just entering the second quarter. There is still a chance for evething to be corrected

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
ThorWin

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

I think you should not be so worried about the price of the atlcoin. Since I have often seen the Crypto market rise and fall. And then they rise and fall. That is the principle of the market Crypto is unpredictable. So having your patience hold your coins is the key to success for you.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

I am also experiencing the same thing as you, and I am very confused with this, whether to sell or keep hold, I am increasingly pessimistic the market price will not recover

crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

Before anything major happens to crypto, I have a strong feeling that we will see previous high again. Unfortunately, last year saw many new investors and they ran very quickly since they did not know how crypto world works. So the bleeding continues.

Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

I completely agree with you op. Just finished replying to a thread where op was talking about the sky falling which is hilarious. So many people spread meaningless FUD like this here and there without grasping the fact that such FUD could actually do more damage. Such people need to think hard before making such statements. The problem here is that many newbie investors felt that they could become millionaires overnight by taking advantage of the volatility of the market which shows how naive they were. Crypto market is like a lottery where you stand to win or lose huge or small sums of money based on various factors.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

*My alt's are dropping!
*Red market what to do?
*I'm losing money!
*Panic sell?
*When do crypto recover?
and many more a like...

Do you think most of these people want your opinion on how they are losing money with their alts.
Of course not, they just want to spread FUD.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: