Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO?  (Read 678 times)
ICO 2100NEWS (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

We have a poll ongoing at https://www.2100news.com/crypto-news/ with a simple YES & NO option.

Here we can discuss more in depth on your choices and what might be keeping you back from investing.

Regards,

Alex from 2100news ICO team.
ICO 2100NEWS (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

Votes are quickly trickling in! Seems like we have a lot of visitors, that have already been investing in ICOs before.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

I never invested on ICOs because I don't put trust on ICOs due to some of them are scams so if I am impressed with the projects then I am only eying them and wait for them to bump on coinmarketcap.com and observe the performance and project progress and if it's time to hit invest then I should hit buy button and expect higher earnings in the future.
I do invest on altcoins than icos.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

My best investment in ICO was in WePower. Still very profitable.
The next ones I'm waiting for are Livestars.io and KYC.Legal. The great idea and the team doing very promising staff. So keep on eye on them.

jk20201818

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

We have a poll ongoing at https://www.2100news.com/crypto-news/ with a simple YES & NO option.

Here we can discuss more in depth on your choices and what might be keeping you back from investing.

Regards,

YES for sure! ICO is the future, in my opinion. You invest in the project you like and make money out of it at the same time!!
The one, i've been working with recently is "Red Lanterns". Totally recommend it!
https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

if you take part in bounties paying you in tokens, it's a sort of investment. Not directly, but it is. I've never bought any token yet, because I've promised myself to buy from the cryptos I'll make in this forum, and I haven't yet. What it's real, is that the ICOs attract more investors than cryptocurrency does, but unless you are a skilled trader it is very easy to be scammed. I think it is safer to invest in tokens already issued than to pre-ico's where you can lose your cryptos.
Arrery

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

Regards,

Hi, what's your policy for publishing info about projects? Do you accept exclusive articles & interviews?

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

By my own, I do not like invest in ICOs, and there are several reasons for it:
The first thing, during an ICO it is not really clear, whether project is really serious, or its just a scam. It becomes more clear when it is listed on some exchanges.
The second, price after ICO, when token is listed usually lower, than its price during ICO, so, its better to buy at this point.

Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

My first investment was 0x and i invested like 50 euro. Even if the market is very low at the moment i have like 700 euro worth tokens. Than i have started investing some for some icos.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

Not yet, I haven't yet invested into ICOs because I didn't feel comfortable and entrusting our hard-earned money into ICOs that isn't yet proven their worth of more investments.
I invested Ripple, NEO and Oyster Pearl PRL last year and although they're on deficit this time due to massive crypto market dropping but I really do believe that when the market recovers then surely I will have higher profits probably starting on 3rd quarter this year.
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

I prefer airdrops as you do not need to invest money, only a little bit of time.

Copy / paste my signature for a megalist of only active and promising airdrops. Updated several times a day.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

I have never invested in ICO because I have always been haunted by the fear of losing, even though every day many new ICOs are coming up and it makes it very difficult for me to make choices because most of them are just scammers.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

I never invested on ICOs because I don't put trust on ICOs due to some of them are scams so if I am impressed with the projects then I am only eying them and wait for them to bump on coinmarketcap.com and observe the performance and project progress and if it's time to hit invest then I should hit buy button and expect higher earnings in the future.

I have also not invested in ICOs because:

1) My friends suggested me that most of these are scams. I do not want to loose my money with these risky options. I am content with 2x or 3x returns given by bitcoins or other safe coins.

2) It will also take a lot of time to research about a good project. There are so many ICOs being launched frequently, that it becomes very confusing. I really do not have much time left after job.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:43:17 PM

I had invested in so many ICO and i’ve Seen both the green light and red light as a matter of fact. I love ICO but it absolutely required great work
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

No, I haven't invested in ICO, but I participate in different bounty campaigns. Investing in ICO is really great, but I haven't invested in it. I may try it out later in these days. But, I prefer investing in coins that are already on exchange.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

Yes i invested in a lot of icos last year but got trapped in most of them due to low price so now i have become more selective about icos and only invest in an ico if it really suits me otherwise i buy from exchanges.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

Remember that 9/10 businesses fail. The same will happen to ICO's in a few years. I also spread my portfolio, but make sure that you only invest in projects you truly believe in, have a good team track record and a realistic product. Skip those pump and dump coins, if you plan to hold them for some time.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Hazeraian

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

No. Firstly a lot of ico are a Scam. Secondly, almost always after the ICO price drops and you can buy at a lower price.
NikaMo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

Not yet, I haven't yet invested into ICOs because I didn't feel comfortable and entrusting our hard-earned money into ICOs that isn't yet proven their worth of more investments.
kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:01:40 PM

I have invested to few recently, but only one is promising. LYMPO (LYM) is worth to buy despite the fact that ICO had already finished. Their team is amazing, price is stable even during the market crash.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: