Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO?  (Read 678 times)
Rexpax

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

Investing in ICO is more profitable than trading. On the other hand - you need to filter the floods of scum ICO's. It's experience. My last investment was Fusion (x2 from ICO price in ETH).. Right now blockchain projects might give you some profit: Seele, Merculet, NKN.. Research the team. And of course mind today's marketn  Grin

Be safe

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

I have participated in ICO and I like this kind of investment.
It gives you possibility to support the project that can become something bigger than another regular ethereum token. And another big pros for me - when you buy coins from exchange you support someone who sold them for you, but when you buy from ICO you support the development and project itself. And if all will act like that, we can have better market - good projects will have enough money for a good level of development and fast result.
But a huge amount of trash ICOs makes it much more difficult to find something real

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

I think every cryptoinvestors do invest in Initial coin offerings. Because initial coin offerings are always a good chance to get some coins and tokens very cheap with a good bonus. I also do participate in Initial coin offerings, or better say i try. Because the initial coin offerings i participate have almost a limit for investors. So you have to be always up to date and very fast to register for whitelist. So i can just recommend everyone to invest in Initial coin offerings.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

Investing in ICO need slots of caution, proper information, and high confidence levels on the product the ICO is offering, haven't invested in any, but hope to in the near future

SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

Yeah, I took part in different ICOs - some of them was really profitable, some were not...But now...the situation is just awful, I'm frightened, and I can't make any movements...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

I have never invested in ICO, but I want to try in the near future, having carefully studied and selected the project
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

Yes, I already did investing in ICO and it was really a great help in my life, but before I invest in ICO making sure that I have invested the right ICO, so I am making extra careful about it.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

Look at the NagriTech. This is real company, which produce real product for the real market.
We use crypto for make a investment process more simple for investors and efficient uses money.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
DancoinsBTC

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Yes, I joined to Vreo.io. It's an ambitious startup that allow to embedd advertisement in a software environment. I think that the cleverest way to integrate ads into the games is to make them native. For example this guys vreo are going to create advertising platform for embedding in-game advertising secured through blockchain technology.
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

We have a poll ongoing at https://www.2100news.com/crypto-news/ with a simple YES & NO option.

Here we can discuss more in depth on your choices and what might be keeping you back from investing.

Regards,

Alex from 2100news ICO team.

yes I am often a few times investing in ICO but I am more often to invest in ICO who have a good team experienced and have projects developed for the future and very useful in the world of cryptocurrency if there is such ICO then I will be participating in buying the ICO .
kidilito2

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

Yes i have invested ethereum for a month. the value for now is so low and bloody. So now i rather hold it until the value of this ico goes up.I incourage you also to invest this time. We don't know what will happen next. Just wait for our luck.

【BLACKBOX OS】 (https://blackboxfoundation.org/)
【The Future of Work. Decentralized.】
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

We have a poll ongoing at https://www.2100news.com/crypto-news/ with a simple YES & NO option.

Here we can discuss more in depth on your choices and what might be keeping you back from investing.

Regards,

Alex from 2100news ICO team.

yes I am often a few times investing in ICO but I am more often to invest in ICO who have a good team experienced and have projects developed for the future and very useful in the world of cryptocurrency if there is such ICO then I will be participating in buying the ICO .
I myself am not too imposing to invest in ICO, because as long as the ICO is not very clear, whether the project is really serious, or just a scam.
This becomes more clear then the price after the ICO, when the token has been registered is usually lower, than the price during ICO, so, we must first carefully before investing
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

i have never invested in ico but I will try for the next few months while I'm still hesitant to invest afraid of the existence of ico fraud.may still need to find out which ico info is good to invest,so be careful to look for ico and I still have minim experience..and still think prices after ico usually decline

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

I have invested a lot of ICO projects. But now there are a lot of scams ICO appear. We should check carefully to avoid losing money for fraudulent ICOs. But there are also a lot of very profitable ICOs for me

Am I spamming? Report me!
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

I have invested in ICO myself, but learned lately that when someone offers a big bounty prize pool for their ICO, it is better to wait for them to hit an exchange post ICo because the bounty hunters always sell their tokens really quick and at least half the price of the ICO
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

I have invested in 30+ ICOs till the date. In fact my ico journey was started from tezos and then Cindicator.
After that I withdraw 50% tokens once price goes up and reinvest that amount to other ICO. It works for me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

I have invested in several ICOs and got profit. I recently found one of the best upcoming ICO called lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

I have taken part in only one ICO after which I got disappointed seriously. I’m still recovering from the shock but that doesn’t scare me off. I have realized that you don’t always have to win, at times losing is necessary. I’m now preparing to join a number of ICOs hoping for success this time.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

I have invested in 30+ ICOs till the date. In fact my ico journey was started from tezos and then Cindicator.
After that I withdraw 50% tokens once price goes up and reinvest that amount to other ICO. It works for me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That's a nice plan and I am sure many of us will use the same tactics but 30+ ICO is huge and need a full time attention to the funds and we need to have a strong control over our emotions I believe because of the volatility of the market situation.

Am I spamming? Report me!
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

Yes, of course I invested earlier, when there was no such thing as KYC, I used to invest more than now, it seems to me that now this process makes the process of KYC very difficult and slows down.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: