Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO?  (Read 678 times)
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

Yes i invested in some ICO but i make sure first to read almost all the comments, check their members, company address, the things they want to achieve or develop if they are legit or not. Lots of ICO in the past and until today are just all talk meaning that after they're done with the ICO they just leave and doesnt do anything for the project that they proposed. So in choosing or investing in ICO make sure that you check all the details just to make sure that it is a legit ICO.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

the only reason why people invest in ICOs is because they want to make profit, usually they want a big profit.
well... that profit can be gained by trading altcoins (investing in altcoins short term). and this profit is  gained so much easier with a lot less risk than ICOs and it is a lot easier to do things like "Stop Loss" when you are trading but you can not do anything when your money is locked in an ICO which you may not even be able to dump for months until it is listed on a decent exchange!

so no, why would i want to make things harder for myself while increasing the risk?

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Inspector2580

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

Am surprised to see old timers saying they don't invest in ICOs. This really drops the ball on the saying that ICOs are dangerous. I did get involved in some which are way under water right now.

Learnt my lesson. Don't just invest when the market is in a bear ride
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

Am surprised to see old timers saying they don't invest in ICOs. This really drops the ball on the saying that ICOs are dangerous. I did get involved in some which are way under water right now.

Learnt my lesson. Don't just invest when the market is in a bear ride
Maybe they are the person who are playing safe and that they don't want to take risk of their life, so for me, investing in ICO is  fine for as long as it will not make you suffer when you are scammed, that is why it is important to know the legit ICO.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

I have never invested in any ICO, because I learnt they all require Know your customer (KYC), which i have no documents to pass through the process, but ICOs are good to participate in.
cybernet001

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

i have some are good while others break down but no more ico for now
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

Content Discoverability Made Possible profit is  gained so much easier with a lot less risk than ICOs one of the best ico right now with a great team, and incredible support !!
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

I am not gonna click on your external link but can record my response there. I have invested in multiple ICOs but the experience has been mostly disappointing since I ended up losing more than I made, so I won't really suggest ICO investments to anyone out there

With that being said, I love to buy who get listed on new exchanges. By doing that, the price of coin usually rises and it becomes a good opportunity to make lot of money.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

We have a poll ongoing at https://www.2100news.com/crypto-news/ with a simple YES & NO option.

Here we can discuss more in depth on your choices and what might be keeping you back from investing.

Regards,

Alex from 2100news ICO team.

It is really risky to invest in ICOs because some ICOs are scam and they disappear after a successful ICO. So, most likely some investors would just wait after the ICO for coins or tokens to be listed in an exchange, where they could actually buy it cheaper than ICO price. Which is I think a wiser move.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

No, I haven't tried it yet and I don't have plans to. My money is important to me and I don't want to create mistakes, so to be sure, I buy some coins that is listed already in the market. Many ICOs are not continuing now and I don't think that they are serious.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gregden

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

Yes, I invested in ICO. I try to invest in all projects with HIGH interest from ICO drops. These guys never let me down
AnaPreda

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

Yes LCCX is the best ICO so far with a great project, best team, a powerful start and active work of the community.
The LCCX is designed to bring a customer-centric experience to crypto trading. LCCX offers many benefits which include crypto-fiat pairs, a large menu of cryptocurrencies, cold storage of crypto, and third-party insurance coverage of crypto on the exchange. Additionally, to ensure the exchange remains consumer-focused, the team behind this project promises to bring the highest quality customer service standards to the LCCX.
This Company will take the leading place in the world in the future!
I advise you to take part in the ICO!
Check website: https://lccx.io/
Whitepaper: https://www.lccx.io/LCCX-WhitePaper.pdf
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

Yes LCCX is the best ICO so far with a great project, best team, a powerful start and active work of the community.
The LCCX is designed to bring a customer-centric experience to crypto trading. LCCX offers many benefits which include crypto-fiat pairs, a large menu of cryptocurrencies, cold storage of crypto, and third-party insurance coverage of crypto on the exchange. Additionally, to ensure the exchange remains consumer-focused, the team behind this project promises to bring the highest quality customer service standards to the LCCX.
This Company will take the leading place in the world in the future!
I advise you to take part in the ICO!
Check website: https://lccx.io/
Whitepaper: https://www.lccx.io/LCCX-WhitePaper.pdf
Seems to be a very userful service to adopt cryptocurrency for real life usage. BTW, the founder and SEO is available today on Blockchain Expo in London: https://twitter.com/lccxofficial
London Crypto Currency Exchange Retweeted
@robertbenwell Apr 17
Who’ll be in London at the Blockchain Expo this Thursday?
@lccxofficial Apr 13
Our CEO, @robertbenwell will be at the @Blockchain_Expo next week in London. Who else is going?
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

Yep, I have invested in a bunch of them but not that many. As an experiment in the beginning of my crypto "career" I invested in the Wagerr one, later in the Red Pulse one and the Fortuna one and now I plan to participate in the NEX crowdsale. Luckily most of them gave me solid returns.
charmgem

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:23:34 AM

Here’s a great new bounty program from Marinecoín.  20,000 .MTC. for promotion efforts.  Time dilution technology is being used to slowly distribute 9 billion coins.  Dev-less artificial intelligence is running the campaign so payments, auto upon completetion.  Fair distribution and value added platform for iot machine to machine applications.  Check it out here marineco/in
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:34:12 AM

I do not invested yet in an ICO projects, but I will soon ,when I see that this project are reliable and can be trusted, Yes I would take the risk in investing.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:46:19 AM

i have invested my coins to a few ICO project. but for now, it is hard to find a good ICO.
either you will find a bad ICO, or a scam ICO. you need to be more selective.
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

I invested in a few ICOs last year-Engin,Monaco,Power Ledger,Electroneum.So far I'm quite happy with my choice,all the projects are doing fine Smiley I continue searching for good ones in this year.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

Of course, I invested in different projects and like all I had bad projects that today became scam, but there were also good projects, but everything started to break when KYC was introduced, this procedure violates my anonymity on the network, I do not want to show your face and documents.
Lance203sin

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:58:31 PM

I haven't yet...But I'm planing it, just cant choose the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: