Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO?  (Read 678 times)
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

I only once invested about 50 dollars in the ICO, the company is not over yet, but I am doubted that I will not get it back. For mistakes it is necessary to pay, and it is better, that the price was not too great. Now I prefer to work with the exchange.
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

I invested a few hundreds bucks in a few ICO last year.One(Icon)is great,some of them are still doing good,some are just dead projects,sinking under ICO price Sad
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

Yes. I have invested on few ICOs and got a good return. During bearish market time, ICO investments may not be useful. But under the normal condition, it is highly profitable. We need to read whitepaper and evaluate project concept value, ability of team and their prestige, roadmap and ideas of experts. Then need to decide about investing.
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

I'd like to investing but I'm not quite sure what ICO will be very successful in future. Cause so many projects stop and can't reach soft cap.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

I never invested in an ICO because that have a big risky, so difficult to find a good ICO because nowadays many ICO are scam. I do not have much money that's why I should use my money well. many ways to make profit in crypto and I prefer to use my money to buy coin and hold them until I get enough of profit.
muhdatha

Activity: 168

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:57:57 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 06:19:15 PM by muhdatha

I never invested in an ICO because that have a big risky, so difficult to find a good ICO because nowadays many ICO are scam. I do not have much money that's why I should use my money well. many ways to make profit in crypto and I prefer to use my money to buy coin and hold them until I get enough of profit.
All right As we know the first rule of investor - you mustn't invest more money than you can lose.
So we must think twice before investing

roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

Yes, i did invest in an ICO but unfornately for me that's a scam .
It's a lending coin which could bring us the huge profits like Bitconnect if it is succeed. But after the fallen of Bitconnect and everything is fallen with it also.
People lose their trusts , their hope on lending coin and lending coin leave the first position in ICO market for traditional coin.
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

Yes, I've invest in many ICO, and they are very legit one,i started my investment with pundi x which turn out to be  one of the best ico in 2017/2018
Specctrall

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

I stopped investing in ICO because there were a lot of scams. I no longer trust the ICO
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

I invested many ICOs before. But lately I've beeing conservative because of regulations and scams.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

We have a poll ongoing at https://www.2100news.com/crypto-news/ with a simple YES & NO option.

Here we can discuss more in depth on your choices and what might be keeping you back from investing.

Regards,

Alex from 2100news ICO team.
Yes i invested ICO and luckily i had alot of profit through it.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

I have already invested in ICO more than once, but unfortunately today it is very difficult to receive benefits from this, because now there is a lot of scam that is very well disguised, it is very good to be able to determine normal projects.
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

I have already invested in ICO more than once, but unfortunately today it is very difficult to receive benefits from this, because now there is a lot of scam that is very well disguised, it is very good to be able to determine normal projects.
Yeah, spotting a good ICO is really hard when the whole market right now is a mess, so many ICOs was announced and most of them are just bullshits, they got nothing in their project at all.
They're all promises that never come true and it's totally not a worth project to invest in at all.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

I never invested in ico projects, because I know that about 90% projects are scam and therefore it is very difficult to choose the one that will function in the future  Sad
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

I recently in the cryptocurrency sphere and have not yet chosen a really good ICO. I bought coins that are already on the stock exchange. But in the future I plan to invest in ICO.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

I feel sorry because i can't use that link now in my phone but i can answer your thread question!
Well, i didn't invest yet, never put my money in an ICO or something like that, i'm just following the news and the updates, i will put some time and efforts, love and hardwork on bounties and airdrops, i make them look perfect and i receive my reward, it's not always safe, sometimes we get nothing!
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

I have a positive experience investing in ICO. Being an early bird or having registered in the White List of a successful project, you can earn not bad money.
Lari.Dronov

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

I also had a positive investment experience in ICO, now I have invested in the enlte project, I hope it will meet my expectations.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
skrpdssh

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

No. It seems to me too risky. The project will be a scam, and just take your money. In my opinion, it is much more reasonable to trade on the exchange. Here all the jambs and losses are only your mistake and the fault
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:18:30 PM

I haven't invested in ICO but I have a diff technique, want to share with you.

I look for coins that dip after ICO and I buy them. Recently I've bough CPX and PRG. Both are under-valued. Utility coins which will have real-clients and use-case in 2018. For a coin, this is the biggest achievement, that it is being used for real TXs and real humans. Check these coins out.

We have a poll ongoing at https://www.2100news.com/crypto-news/ with a simple YES & NO option.

Here we can discuss more in depth on your choices and what might be keeping you back from investing.

Regards,

Alex from 2100news ICO team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: