Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Smart Contracts can change the world of business  (Read 489 times)
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:23:59 AM

Smart contracts indeed contributes to the evolution of the business world. Not only does it speeds up the process of verification, but it also reduce the cost. Businesses of company will be better once they adopt to the advancement of technology. I know one company in the Philippines that is currently taking considerations of blockchain. I will not mention the company name but it is a company that provides one of the basic needs of human. It might takes years before adaptation but hopefully it will be soon!

This is the accurate definition of the purpose of the smart contract, with it business transactions are easy, rapid and very clear

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

Smart contracts are more reliable than all other financial instruments in this area. Thanks to the smart contracts, the parties may not worry about the fairness of the transaction, because it will take place only when both parties fulfill their obligations.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

thanks to them, crypto investment and generally the development of blockchain platforms has become so fast. I'm sure that smart contracts are the technology of the future.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

I totally agree with the article in virtually all cases investors also traders seems to forget what drive the price of the token the technology. They don't care if they are developing the product they just want to see the price grow. We should start thinking more about the product and change the mindset of when moon.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

The most interesting thing is that the work of smart contracts is fairly simple and there have already been attempts to create something similar, but it was the crypt that made it possible.
pluto1970

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

Hello all,

I came across this article, and I would like to hear your opinions whether you agree or disagree. Are there any industries that they missed in the article? I think people forget too much about smart contracts and blockchain here and focus too much on the actual token and the price. The reason they have a price is the valuable technology behind it.

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/how-can-smart-contracts-change-the-world-of-business-46f00da93e87

I know that the world is not in place. Everything is changing)
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

thanks to them, crypto investment and generally the development of blockchain platforms has become so fast. I'm sure that smart contracts are the technology of the future.
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

Hello all,

I came across this article, and I would like to hear your opinions whether you agree or disagree. Are there any industries that they missed in the article? I think people forget too much about smart contracts and blockchain here and focus too much on the actual token and the price. The reason they have a price is the valuable technology behind it.

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/how-can-smart-contracts-change-the-world-of-business-46f00da93e87

Hi, I think the main advantage of smart contracts is that approvals are verified in real-time, based on conditions set in the contract, without human bottlenecking.There is no long-winded verification process to make sure that everything is in order.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

I think that smart contracts change a lot in business and entrepreneurship because this technology helps to secure transactions at any level.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

Smart contracts are the future. Once in the international law there will be norms of the legislation, precisely regulating smart contracts, they will be used everywhere.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

Hello all,

for now i think smart contract can affect the finance industry, but i don't know with 10-20 again, because for now cryptocurrency has many negative trust by goverment

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

After I finished reading the article, I can say smart contracts are AWESOME, but I think they are a little... unrealistic yet.. I can't see they working in real life, but the idea itself is interesting.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

Always the majority of people in the crypto-currency community were interested only in earnings. Development and the future interests only a small part of people
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

I think right now the issues are:-

1) testing it to know all the flaws, every system has flaws

2) How it is adopted and who adopts it (A large company does it people will jump on it)

3) Legal and also education to the general public. The issue is we are talking about taking old systems and chaining them, this is a huge disruption.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

I think that smart contracts are the future of business world. There is no doubt about this. But at this stage they will not change the world radically.
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

Smart contracts are an amazing tool that was not available before an I think they can mark a new era in computing in general particularly once the blockchain technology matures.
Tarantula9
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:03:53 PM

Yes, yes, and yes.  The article is great, but not inclusive of all applications of Smart Contracts.  The way blockchain and smart contracts work will change the way all data is managed eventually.  Think about that for a second.  Any record keeping system could easily utilize blockchain and smart contracts to keep track of records, data, calls, notes, transactions, files, history, etc.  It's truly remarkable.

Global CPQ

Enterprise Blockchain CPQ Pricing Intelligence Software. Bringing crypto to the enterprise.  Enterprise companies are simply not ready for crypto, and Global CPQ is bridging that gap.

Spend Less Time Quoting. More Time Closing.
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

based on my understanding, smart contracts is the better criteria why investors and users will put more trust into altcoins that having smart contracts like Ethereum's ERC20 platforms because it offers 100% transparent transaction in order to compensate crystal clear transparency audit.
That's why smart contracts is the best choice to support cryptocurrency so that we will not think that the crypto is being manipulated by someone or some organizations.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:19:15 AM

I think we are sadly still quite far away. Mass adaptation is years away.
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

I think this will change a lot, but I do not see it happening anytime soon.

People and businesses are too happy with the current setup and because the media has bashed crypto, people are weary to have tokens rather than hard fiat currency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: