Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall of crypto is near  (Read 1289 times)
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

lol  hope u add some argument next time u post  cuz tbh its seem like fud

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

Care to elaborate a little more as to your reasoning? Many people seem to offer quite sensational opinions on this forum one way or another as to what is going to happen but don't really give any reasoning as to why. What have you noticed that makes you inclined to think that institutional investors are moving away from crypto and stocks?

Yeah I really agree to you buddy he need explain well what is the basis about investor full out their investment in cryptocurrency, share the link of the information he want to spread for us about cryptocurrency going to fail nearly.

jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

the fall of crypto according to you is near and i guess every other person can say just the same but it takes more than just a comment to prove this point, what is the fact behind your statement and what are the bases of this comment of your on the subject matter.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

This guy is a bad luck.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

The holders will face this case,they will think as like you.This is because the bitcoin is reduced to 6600$ from 13,000$.And we know the price will get back to old value.But not all the traders have a patience to hold and this is case of loss.

Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

Care to elaborate a little more as to your reasoning? Many people seem to offer quite sensational opinions on this forum one way or another as to what is going to happen but don't really give any reasoning as to why. What have you noticed that makes you inclined to think that institutional investors are moving away from crypto and stocks?
Good question indeed. We hear a number of rumors and get tensed. But, we should analyze rumors at first to find out their authenticity. Then we should examine the rationality of the rumors instead of getting emotional. Crypto as well as block chain is getting momentum worldwide. So it is likely to shine very soon.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:51:45 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 09:30:08 AM by MiningBattalion

Good question indeed. We hear a number of rumors and get tensed. But, we should analyze rumors at first to find out their authenticity. Then we should examine the rationality of the rumors instead of getting emotional. Crypto as well as block chain is getting momentum worldwide. So it is likely to shine very soon.

The price of Crypto currency is due to the rumors and fake news.Don't get emotion by the small fluctuation.Due to FUD in the market,the price of all crypto currency in down trend.
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

There is lots of people who stress not just themself but even others with threats and qutes like you do... Why would you create threat like this without any solid proofs or anything that strongly suggest that you are right? If there is some hard undeniable proofs that market will degrade as fast you telling us please share them with us.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

I think you didn't give a clear view to why crypto would fall, yes the market is bearish but doesn't mean crypto is falling, if we can consider the annual growth, bitcoin is alone still up 700%, coins like ethereum and litecoin are still up more than 1000%, neo is still up more than 5000% ,your statement doesn't have any proof and I think after a long bullish run, this is like a correction to me, we shall recover because blockchain is a technology which is helpful in modern society and being adopted by many mainstream companies
AMLMPS

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

In my own opinion, I think crypto's that will be eliminated is are those illegitimate project. If it's a legit project and all the business  owner  are good then there is no reason that they will not succeed. Thanks for the info. but I still do trust in crypto.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

There is lots of people who stress not just themself but even others with threats and qutes like you do... Why would you create threat like this without any solid proofs or anything that strongly suggest that you are right? If there is some hard undeniable proofs that market will degrade as fast you telling us please share them with us.
so many people dont trust in crypto but they still alive here.actually what they done just for take advantages from other people scares.just let them what they want to do.we focus on our goal in crypto.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

so in essence all the decisions are in the hands of each, because they have their rights and it is up to go ahead or give up that the decision must be completely round and there will be no regrets.

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

It's your right to think so. But in fact, this is not a reason for the further fall of Bitcoin. Many people are afraid and sell it. I feel sorry for these people if they lose a lot of money by selling bitcoin.

iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

lets be more logic    define what  fall of crypto ?? 

if u ask  someone who get in crypto like in 2014 or so  he may laugh at u  because  he seen drops like that and experienced them  not just ppl told him abt it

if u ask ppl that bought in high price like +15000   for 1 btc  well  they may say  yes u are right 

now we have 2 opposite side   

also  u say fall for  50%    WHERE WAS  YOU   WHEN  CRYPTO WAS giving +100%   +200%  +500% profit Huh?? 

Cheesy
Bdoors

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

think btc is back at it's natural level now, it may dip but it will recover, it may bubble and burst like Dec17, no one knows, but on average I guess it will grow well above stock markets for many years to come.   when I can work out how to, I'm buying in.    (famous last words)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

You might be right. I know many technical analysts who say that a huge fall could be possible for bitcoin and of course for altcoins. One of the target prices is 3000 - 3500 USD levels.
This is just a speculation but the probability is not too low.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:58:06 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 03:37:16 AM by MiningBattalion

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
Stocks has already dwindling now and same will comeback to crypto.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Hope i will save someone.
Thank you.
Price today: 7930 usd per bitcoin.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.

How can you say that this is the fall of crypto? Price are still too high compared whin crypto begins. Just look at the start,how much only thr price of one bitcoin compare now....fluctuation are normal,ups and down are normal ,time will come it will rise again   . You are so negative about crypto...

It's your rights to think so,but in  fact this is not a reason for the further fall in bitcoin price and I feel sorry for these people if they lose a lot of money in selling bitcoin by panic selling and I still have trust in crypto currency, so it's likely to rise very soon.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

Yeah I really agree to you buddy he need explain well what is the basis about investor full out their investment in cryptocurrency, share the link of the information he want to spread for us about cryptocurrency going to fail nearly.
Maybe he just wants to make a fud so make a mass panic going on in the crypto market. looking at issues and fuds is currently very influential on the market because you know the crypto market is still very sensitive at this time. many people just say and speculate without a reason and an in-depth review of what they say. so do not be gullible as they are
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:32:57 AM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Thank you.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.
The downswing to $7930 does not guarantee the collapse of crypto. I suggest you revisit the history of Bitcoin and related cryptos and you will get to appreciate and keep calm in instances like this. No more FUD.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

Thank you.

The downswing to $7930 does not guarantee the collapse of crypto. I suggest you revisit the history of Bitcoin and related cryptos and you will get to appreciate and keep calm in instances like this. No more FUD.

The chart of bitcoin price every year consistent of downtrend from the begginning of the year and in the 2nd and 3rd quarter of the year bitcoin price going to pump up, but the sad reallity this year is difference from other year the price continue to falling down from $20k to $6k and if this downtrend continue and reach $1k so its means bitcoin are crashing down but I believe this is not the end of cryptoworld.Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: