Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall of crypto is near  (Read 1295 times)
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

Let me get what you are thinking! Then I can share and prove you wrong by proofs Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

Dont believe in too much fud..youve been in the crypto world for too long and i dont see any reasons why you dont still have faith with the technology blockchain could bring..
Too much believing on fuds will keeps those panic seller into losing their coins. The same scenario as others saying that fall or crypto is near but actually those whales enjoying the fall price for them to get in to have profit. Crypto has been like this ups and downs better be in positive mind it will go higher.
This is a cyclical phenomenon and not something new. Ever market has the invisible hand concept and the flexible demand and supply forces which determine the prices. If the price of something goes down, it does not mean they will not rise. The market attains equilibrium and the value rise again. The crypto market is a new born baby and has a long way to go.
Flight-87

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:12:20 PM

When a market is down, people come out of the woodwork to say it's going to zero.  The end is near.  The stock/bond/crypto/whatever is going to zero.  And then when we're in the midst of a raging bull market, the same thing happens except then people think the asset is going to the moon and beyond.  Nothing can stop it.

The truth, in my view, is that market fluctuations are pretty random, and bitcoin is still way higher than it was when I first got into it.  Could it fall even more from its ATH?  Sure, and it might.  The fact is that I don't know, you don't know, and OP here definitely doesn't know--but that never stops anyone from speculating, does it?  What all of us need to realize is that OP (and those like him) don't have some sort of crystal ball that allows them to predict bitcoin prices, or any kind of inside info that would allow them to do the same. 

There isn't any inside information in crypto, because there aren't even businesses underlying any of these coins, like there are with stocks.  Thus prices are driven purely by supply and demand.  Nobody, as far as I know, has the inside scoop on future demand, and we already have all the information we need on supply.  People who say they "know" what's going to happen really don't.  Don't listen to this crapola.

You have said enough. I would like add that this "Crypto is dying" thing is not new. This FUD happens every now and then. What I believe is that if it was to die, it would die long ago. And about the price? BTC market cap is 1.34 Bn today, which is only about one third of the number of internet users of the world that is 3.6 Bn. So, think this way, only one third of net users are using bitcoin and each one have only invested one dollar! Seriously? Where as they are likely to have $5k+ fiat sitting on their banks. Even they raise their BTC investment from $1 to $100 only, Btc price will be $800k. Is hundred bucks a very big deal for anyone using PC connected to the internet? I don't think so. BTC is still young fellas. HODL your faith.  Cool
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

Lol today is the same price and it looks like a good price  Grin

Everybody told that that price was too low after bitcoin had been 20k

Now, after 6000 it looks quite nice) Bullish on BTC ) But maybe one more correction move is waiting) We will see soon  Cool

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

It seems to me that everything is just now normalizing. The price is becoming adequate
Not healthy was the crazy hype in december 2017

Correct, the hype of December 2017 made millions of people buying Bitcoin, and the price jumped so high. Anyway I do not think that the market of crypto will fall.
It is really difficult for the price of bitcoin to drop a lot more than it already did, we saw prices near 6000 dollars that was about a third of its all time high, so I really do not see a reason for the price to go even lower than it did just a few months ago, so I hope that those are willing to hold for long term took the opportunity to buy coins at such cheap prices because we never know when the price is going to grow up significantly again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
Stocks has already dwindling now and same will comeback to crypto.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Hope i will save someone.
Thank you.
Price today: 7930 usd per bitcoin.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.

Will  thanks for your prediction ,that fall of crypto is near but, your statement is hoax  and can create a big FUD into this community instead of you helping to promote the digital currency system to gather more company of investor to make a cryptocurrency investment put into the top so that all of us here benefited of crypto profits,anyway thats your foresee is fake ,because no one knows the future of cryptocurrency,and that according to your knowledge is insubstantial and ridiculous,because my faith is hand of almighty,he knows the everything and i believe that  cryptocurrency will continue to serve the people and the economic growth of every country and promoting social responsibilty to humanity.

argonresonates3

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:19:44 AM

I too support the thought because recently I noticed that the btcs are abandoned by fresh newbies on account of fluctuations
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:43:15 AM

Bitcoin,  in my opinion,  is going to go up in price. What I reason is happening now is all about countries trying to benefit from a new shift in the financial system. For example, certain Russian hotel will introduce the use of Bitcon for the payment of hotel accommodation for the upcoming World Cup, secondly, Switzerland is renowned for being cryptocurrency friendly,  among other factors. What is happening now is a kind of consolidation of Bitcoin.  Bitcoin,  to my view,  has a bright future.
I think that today we can not say anything definitively, because the crypto currency market is still quite young and the situation in the world has a very strong influence on this market. I can only hope for the best moments and believe in a good and positive Exodus.
Near? is a bulshit. you're right that crypto is still very young and still in developmental stage. many people in the world have not used bitcoin or other crypto yet. or have not even heard about crypto ? impossible crypto to fall while many people continue to show interest in the world of crypto. I think the future of crypto is still very long dude. we have not reached the golden age ?
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:59:08 AM

Bitcoin,  in my opinion,  is going to go up in price. What I reason is happening now is all about countries trying to benefit from a new shift in the financial system. For example, certain Russian hotel will introduce the use of Bitcon for the payment of hotel accommodation for the upcoming World Cup, secondly, Switzerland is renowned for being cryptocurrency friendly,  among other factors. What is happening now is a kind of consolidation of Bitcoin.  Bitcoin,  to my view,  has a bright future.
I think that today we can not say anything definitively, because the crypto currency market is still quite young and the situation in the world has a very strong influence on this market. I can only hope for the best moments and believe in a good and positive Exodus.
Near? is a bulshit. you're right that crypto is still very young and still in developmental stage. many people in the world have not used bitcoin or other crypto yet. or have not even heard about crypto ? impossible crypto to fall while many people continue to show interest in the world of crypto. I think the future of crypto is still very long dude. we have not reached the golden age ?
the problem is that those people mostly only show interest when the price is up, and seem to panic sell and go away when the market crashes. and a lot of people know about bitcoin but aren't really interested in buying it , that is just how it is.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:20:34 AM

Last month did fall mainly in bitcoin because from what I see bitcoin has a big effect on altcoin, if bitcoin decreases then it's down trend also for altcoin, fall crypto often occurs at the beginning of that year based on history last year too, possibly because bitcoin rise in 2017 high then the fall was very deep.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
crypto_rambo

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:34:32 AM

Market cycles are expected, the technological revolution will continue on though! This is just the beginning, we will lose 50-60% many times over, but when the year strikes 2030 the world will have changed for the better and those who have held on will be very very happy. Im willing to take the risk Smiley
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:45:34 AM

The crypto coins of this market bitcoin has fallen this per cent over the this day, and more than some per cent over the this month.it appeared to be recovering during the day, however, as the result of swift buying in the market. However, this is the kind of activity that is raising concern among some regulators.other cryptocurrencies are seeing even more dramatic drops.ltc, once seen as the heir to bitcoin’s crown, has dropped by the per cent over the few months.Bitcoin has plunged below dollers as its dramatic slump continues leaving it a long way from the heights achieved this coins.The value of the cryptocurrency almost reached the dollers mark in month, with analysts predicting its rise to continue an crypto.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

Did you ever see the real crash before ? The crash and multiyears bear happen in 2014 and it is the real pain for whole community. Mtgox hack the cause of that crash. I dont think down 60% is bad because i ever see btc down fall more then 80% of it price and every body saying that btc is death. But again...btc proofed that it is strong currencies and comeback to creat a new all time high at $20k

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

I agree on some comments above, it will be good if you can share more information as to why you think crypto will fall. Of course you are free to speculate, it's just better to provide data if possible.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

No one in the right mind will think that because whales won't let their big time investments to fall and turn to nothing. We know that these whales manipulate the market but fortunately they don't do stupid things like making the cryptos gone. And the fact that they're almost done in buying so it's time to taste the moon again.

yeah , this market has big whales behind it , and most of them are professionals and dont sell in loss , they just need time to fill up their pocket then markey would gets explode!

Surely, the greatest investors and the biggest holders of the cryptocurrency can manipulate the market. However, I am almost sure that the Great Fall is behind.
nodtaut7

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

Let me get what you are thinking! Then I can share and prove you wrong by proofs Wink
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

Nothing new, this was the same as those thread saying the end is near, btc is going back to zero, btc is going to fall, blah blah blah. I don't see fall of crypto is near as we can see price always recover after a fall. So even if the price goes back to 3digit from all time high $20k, it doesn't mean that it's going to end. It's just, it's part of crypto that there is fall like that, thought it doesn't seem normal to others.
There's no data , no valid reason , nothing but random thought. I would say this is another frustration expression from someone who always buy high and sell low. Trust only on your own point of view , the others just a reference. Too strong , crypto ecosystem has been spread to every single society level make it has strong supporter , it takes long way , long time to make crypto story ended.
Kee moving and make those pessimistic person regret everything later.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

I don't agree with you. I bet that crypto will overcome 1 trillion point in this year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:17:59 PM

Funny, not fall but ramp of the crypto would be better. Before nobody knew about crypto, but now all the world is aware of it.
After some time I believe, every company will have their coin and world will use crypto instead of forex.
The most important one, the money concept is changing!

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

The fall in prices at the time was not from investors who left crypto, I'm sure even though prices fall but the investors will not go. The fall of bitcoin prices after the big increase last year I think a reasonable thing, the market there is just correction after a big increase and will recover later.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀