Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING!  (Read 4128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

Good marketing and some bounty campaign + airdrops may resolve that problem without any real issues in future
you are totally right. But very important thing is number of allocation tokens for this campaigns
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

How do the devs think, will all professional workers want to be on a some kind of a platform, gathered together? Whant it be a too much competition within the professional community...
I think thei'll decide it in future, now it's not the firs problem.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

When will the news be? Is there any information that relates to the project?
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

How do the devs think, will all professional workers want to be on a some kind of a platform, gathered together? Whant it be a too much competition within the professional community...

Maybe then it makes sense to divide the project into small services? And compete in small parts?
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

Check please OP,
4 quarter 2019
"- Freezing the network token Ethereum. Since then, the participants will be able to transfer tokens just for Pro-Expert platform"
Before 4 quarter 2019, it will be customary for the community ERC20 token.
The rationality of this solution I think will be explained by the developers when they appear in the chat.
so, you think that developers will make their own blockchain for their project? Will see
vedomy

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Are there any group courses? Can consult several experts at once. Or public discussions?
AndYou

Activity: 262

sdfsdffd

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

Can there be volunteers among experts? For example, a student wants to practice after the university?
bizneser

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

The expert should be able to set prices for his services. I think that you can put a zero price.
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

Check please OP,
4 quarter 2019
"- Freezing the network token Ethereum. Since then, the participants will be able to transfer tokens just for Pro-Expert platform"
Before 4 quarter 2019, it will be customary for the community ERC20 token.
The rationality of this solution I think will be explained by the developers when they appear in the chat.
so, you think that developers will make their own blockchain for their project? Will see
I don't know - this is what I see in the road map. I think that no need for this, especially since the blockchain on ETH meets all the needs.
The only thing that worries me is the guarantee and responsibility for the consultation, especially in the field of medicine. How the system will provide a refund, for example, and the organization of all this at the legislative level. A typical situation - the expert was mistaken, how will his error be compensated?
hoahuongduong898

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:42:01 PM

What a reat idea and great project! I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:52:36 PM

I think it is wise not to give responsible consultations in such areas as medicine. The maximum that can be resolved in these sphere is cosmetology, prevention and the like.
It seems to me that this project is also relevant in the field of work on a PC, for example, through a remote desktop, an expert can explain and help out from a difficult situation. Even something like a master for an hour. There is still such a moment - if it is on the phone, then the payment should not be per second, because it's so cheating. It would be ideal to solve the problem or not.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

Can there be volunteers among experts? For example, a student wants to practice after the university?
Do you really think thet will take thar risks? Student with no experience can be a bad adviser.
RobertStan

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

There is only a concept. No other news yet. Probably the developers are working on the product.

It's clear. Then, will there be a new topic with a detailed description of the project and the activity of the devs?

Hi, I guess  they just add new information here.

But what is the purpose of creating this topic? Just to look at the community's reaction to the idea of the project?
I think it’s just the zero stage of the project.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:50:42 AM

I think they will do that in two weeks. It’s time to start the project.
it it is then this really good. Ill wait fot it

PinoyD

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

We all are waiting for it, and for some opportunity to grab some tokens.
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

We all are waiting for it, and for some opportunity to grab some tokens.
All you need is airdrop or bounty campaign too?
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

I think it is wise not to give responsible consultations in such areas as medicine. The maximum that can be resolved in these sphere is cosmetology, prevention and the like.
yes, advice in the medical industry is how to search the internet than you are sick, most likely in the field of lawyers there will be a demand
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

yes, advice in the medical industry is how to search the internet than you are sick, most likely in the field of lawyers there will be a demand
Medical industry can be presented by psyhological help as well.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

It seems to me that this project is also relevant in the field of work on a PC, for example, through a remote desktop, an expert can explain and help out from a difficult situation. Even something like a master for an hour. There is still such a moment - if it is on the phone, then the payment should not be per second, because it's so cheating. It would be ideal to solve the problem or not.
I think here won't be any tarifications by time, only by actions that going to help, and if problems won't be resolved then maybe it will cost nothing
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

Medical industry can be presented by psyhological help as well.
I think if talk concretly about medical help of this projects it's maybe guidance of doing something if you have some problems with your health
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: