Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING!  (Read 4128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

I heard they have another very interesting project, this project.
Australian team of developers. The news background checked, it is quite favorable.
It will be interesting to observe the development of this project. And of course pouchavstvovat it.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

Australian team of developers. This is very good actually.
In Australia, people know how business is done. This makes me happy. There are Russian members of the team, also sensible guys programmers and entrepreneurs.
What platforms are you planning to capture? and how will your project look like? How's the site?
Will there be a separate application?
Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

PRO-EXPERT is an amazing project that is necessary for every person, because through PRO-EXPERT it will be possible to solve many problems with which every person in the encounters life starts from financial questions and ends with medical help.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

The road map is not written, or I overlooked it, but the project was very interesting for me and I would like to know the plan for the further development of this project.
In particular, listing is planned on which exchanges, the issue of tokens is also a very important point in any project. You have a chance to spin up to heaven! Good luck to you))
obulynin

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

Did not really like the road map you compiled. Not everything is painted, very much even I would say not painted ... and this is important. For me personally it is important to understand how the project will go to its goal.
Well, in general, the project is very interesting, the idea is cool .... develop! Grin
yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

It's kind of a project of the Australian compand, am I right?
Already ran across ADGEX here, in the branches. Guys really create literate projects. I really like the ideas. Well, this one)) Cool)
Help is absolutely everything.
The pledge of any successful project is that this project would benefit people, help them. They just want to do it. Very commendable.
I will participate in the bounty, please write down when and how, all the information.
avtaev.savva

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

With the translation of course, not everything is completely understandable. But to grasp the essence of the project did not stop.
Inetersno, quite an interesting idea.
sometimes it seems that there is nothing to invent then in this crypto-currency world, but here there are such projects. The very idea of ​​helping people I really like. I want to wish great achievements!
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

A good project. At least the idea itself, and it is also quite literally provided, everything on the shelves and described in detail.
The mission of the project is very noble. A large number of shareholders, investors ... and yes even what)
I'd like to learn from you how to find them. Teach me please? Cool Huh
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

Listing to the exchange before ICO. Despite the fact that this is a strange phenomenon, this is not an isolated case. Unfortunately, in most cases, this is not a good sign.
looks like there will be no any ICO or crowdsale. I hope that developers will make some airdrop for community

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

where can I get social information about the project? do you have a website and documents?
http://pro-expert1.com here it is . But they still have no translation on other langauages.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

already traded some PREX on yobit and made some extra btc. thank you for early listing!
where i can get this tokens except exchanges?
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:16:12 PM

where can I get social information about the project? do you have a website and documents?
http://pro-expert1.com here it is . But they still have no translation on other langauages.

It seems to me that the project does not have a translation into other languages, this is the first alarm. In this case, it means that developers are not particularly worried about their contributors and project participants and do not want to spend too much time and money on this ...

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

already traded some PREX on yobit and made some extra btc. thank you for early listing!
where i can get this tokens except exchanges?
Obvioulsy nowhere, only buy at exchanes.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

Australian team of developers. This is very good actually.
In Australia, people know how business is done. This makes me happy. There are Russian members of the team, also sensible guys programmers and entrepreneurs.
What platforms are you planning to capture? and how will your project look like? How's the site?
Will there be a separate application?
I think you will can check the site and project whitepaper at the website when all will be ready, just check sometimes this thread
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

It seems to me that the project does not have a translation into other languages, this is the first alarm. In this case, it means that developers are not particularly worried about their contributors and project participants and do not want to spend too much time and money on this ...
You don't have to alarm anybody at this stage of the project, it's too early, my friend, check it out some time later please
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:01:45 PM

what's your hard cap? how will you allocate funds?
looks like there is no any crowdsale and this token already listed on yobit exchange
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

Guys - maybe you shouldn't reinvent the wheel, in the neighboring thread dev. Vanywhere are developing a similar solution - can projects merge efforts?
Question to the development team - why your project better / what are the advantages over Vanywhere/Experty/ and similar ones?
Are those Vanywhere and Experty working now?
Yes - they work, there is a beta version. Just recently there is a popular tendency to intercept ideas of successful projects, so I want to make sure that this project is not like that. Even more - maybe this company has something that the others could not do.
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:17:28 AM

Guys - maybe you shouldn't reinvent the wheel, in the neighboring thread dev. Vanywhere are developing a similar solution - can projects merge efforts?
Question to the development team - why your project better / what are the advantages over Vanywhere/Experty/ and similar ones?
in this case I can say one thing, competition is very good, it will make them perfect their product day after day
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

If there are already working projects of this kind, then in this project needs to present something that will allocate it. Otherwise it will be one of the
One of the same projects? All of them are different.
RobertStan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

So team is from Australia? Or I’ve missed something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: