Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ethereum market value going down?  (Read 990 times)
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:36:56 AM

The main reason is for the advertising bans on facebook, twitter, google, in addition to all the regulations that try to put the banks in different parts of the world, this is passenger, not hy that to enter panic

I guess that's not the main reason. Because, the decline in prices Ethereum and Altcoin others have occurred before the ban on the facebook ads, twitter and google put into effect. I think the main problem is to the loss of public confidence in cryptocurrency or the sense of community disappointment which may have been exhausted and hurt sees the whale's treatment which ultimately impacts the departure of the community to stay away from cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:48:53 AM

Thanks for the info. I hope the bullish market will come soon  Smiley

That's normal when it come to marker especially in crypto coz if you can see the bitcoin value now was dump and almost all altcoin was affected but i'm pretty sure they pump again not now but i think soon, so don't panic when that situation comes.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

BTC coming up https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin
the market will follow suit

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.

Probably this is due to the real demand for Ethereum is very low in which investors still can't decide to join the investments because the market is still in difficult or not healthy at this moment and I'm afraid that this will become worst if the total ban of ICO advertisement by the social media will take effect on June in which it might reduce the ICO numbers which means the demand for Ethereum will going to reduce too.
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

The main reason is for the advertising bans on facebook, twitter, google, in addition to all the regulations that try to put the banks in different parts of the world, this is passenger, not hy that to enter panic
what a load of bullshit , eth is one of the biggest coins out there. they have no reason to advertise on facebook/twitter/google so why would it influence them. I think the biggest reason is just that the market is fucked now , all coins are going down.
maybe a lot of projects are selling the eth they raised in their ico , but that isn't the main reason.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:35:55 AM

Etherium is just depending on the price of Bitcoin and i Believe that because of bitcoin downtrend not just etherium is affected, all altcoins as well.But this all time low of the Bitcoin and all the altcoins doesn't mean crypto is dying.For me this is the best chance to buy and hold your assets and get some profits soon when the market get back to oits normal flow.Waiting is the best way to do after buying some assets in a very low price.So this is the chance to every body.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

As you know ethereum price and all altcoin is so depend on bitcoin price itself, and as you know bitcoin price right now experiencing decrease that deep enough.

If you have balance on ethereum, i suggest you to better holding it and wait for the time to pump price, ethereum itself is a coin that can be count.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

Yeah but not only eth that go down all of the alt coin also go down because of BTC price falling down sharply, in order to alt coin to go up , BTC price need to go up first, and there were no fud that cause eth price falling down, but the market still very unstable and there are not many investors put new funds into crypto

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

Try to observe more because not only ethereum is going down but almost of all the coin or tokens in the market are going down but I think the main reason why the market is red now because bitcoin still dumping and if you notice the basis of all crypto is bitcoin and for sure there are many investors pulling their money because they don't want to lose more that's why eth price is also affected.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

But really the price for etheruem has dropped drastically, diving from $1,000 plus to just $400. Is surprising to me because I'm particularly watching on the coin to be a good chase for bitcoin. I'm waiting for its green again.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

I heard bitmain is going to produce special ASICS for mining Ethereum , so it would be easier to mine it then than to set up a rig with GPUs,that could be a good reason to bring Ethereum down .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

Curiously enough, Ed Cooper says that the recent drop wasn't caused by any news story/regulations/fear of hacks/etc.
Do you think Ethereum is going to bounce back, by the way?

It is not only the market of the ETH which is falling. In fact, the overall crypto market is facing lot of problem now-a-days and that the market value of almost all the crypto coins is falling and the only reason behind all this is the panic selling which is being done by so many of the investors who were there in the world of the crypto currencies. We need not to be panic and that we need to do the best possible thing.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.

It's ok even ethereum fluctuates but it is not like bitcoin that with one fluctuation you lose thousands of money, unlike ethereum less decrease, but it's natura mate, i don't think that this is also the effect of banning crypto in India, there are so many miners of ethereum in india that is why it is very affected, but no need to worry, However, Vitalik must've been showing some regards.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

Not only ETH, the crypto market is in a bad state and unfortunately, the bad situation is prolonging. The same thing happened in the early months of 2017. However, I have to say that there are more complex changes in the market this year. Like experts predict this year is the year of strong volatility in the crypto market. I expect a strong and energetic impact from bitcoin to change the value of the market after April.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

Not only ETH, the crypto market is in a bad state and unfortunately, the bad situation is prolonging. The same thing happened in the early months of 2017. However, I have to say that there are more complex changes in the market this year. Like experts predict this year is the year of strong volatility in the crypto market. I expect a strong and energetic impact from bitcoin to change the value of the market after April.

not only eth but all the crypto coins have decreased drastically and significantly because we know now that all coins are decreasing. so I think this is not a bad thing and this is a normal thing so I think we need not worry.

wriizo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

We have come in that period of time, when even the main competitor of Bitcoin is falling. I think its just a bad period, the people who have invested in BTC, ETH and the altcoins are just scared because everything is on a downfall. Its normal, when all of the coins are going down, just Ethereum can't obviously go up. Everything will change and go up again. By the end of the year this topic will be irrelevant. Just hold your coins people, good days are coming.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

there are a lot of reasons why ETHEREUM market went down everyday and quite many compared to others.
like bear market that we are facing right now,a rumour about his action and lastly money from ICOs.
but you should know that ETHEREUM will not fall that deep,
because everything(most of them) is based on ERC20 token,and it came from ETHEREUM itself.
so in my opinion,nothing to worry about.even though the price goes down significantly in the next few weeks later.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

the condition of the ethereum volume decreases because at this time the ethereum has decreased the price and already a little trading there and make the trading volume ethereum down, very different when there is good news that can trigger the increase of harag ethereum then the volume will easily become high.

Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

Ethereum isn't the only coin going down, the entire crypto market is going down.  All the altcoins tend to go down more than bitcoin because people begin to sell off from altcoin to bitcoin.  This causes the ratio to drop which makes it so that altcoins drop a couple of percent more than bitcoin.  Im not sure why people do this but its something to keep in mind during the next bear market.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

I do not think it's just the ethereum that goes down but all the coins down, maybe because the bitcoin price also goes down which has a big impact on other coins but I do not think because bitcoin prices go down, probably because it bans crypto ads on the world's top sites that affect all coin prices.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: