Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:05:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ethereum market value going down?  (Read 992 times)
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:11:55 AM

Bitcoin value is still on a crash and have not yet really recovered from all the dumps and the whole crypto market is unstable from the start of 2018. These alt coins are somehow interconnected therefore their value will likely be falling as well and bitcoin is on top, therefore all the coins under its umbrella are gonna be crashing as well. Everything on crypto depends on bitcoin and so is Eth.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

I think it is due to difficulty cryptocurrencies is facing from the scammers which is discouraged people from investing into altcoins and icos projects and this in turn affect ethereum's price. We only need to improve on creating trust in other to be able to used cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is going to improve in days to come and we just need to create more confident on it technology.
dogolitic

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

Eth has for the most part always mirrored the upward or downward trend of BTC. so the real question is why is BTC on a downward trend. As as we know, it is being manipulated by the huge institutional hedge funds to drive the price down and accumulate a large market share. Since bitcoin futures got introduces. we have seen the price of bitcoin plummet drastically in the last 4 months.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

Actually BTC has more dominating power over any other crypto currency so ETH is also well known crypto currency because of its ERC 20 tokens compatibility blockchain. Going down ETH is just on temporary basis.
After trading banned in india we have seen bitcoin price was slashed down to 5400 usd in one night but we had not seen such changes in ETH price.

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

The market going abruptly up and down has always been the case with cryptocurrencies- meaning, it is not unique to Ethereum alone. It has always been the trend, and hence, nothing really is shocking to the senses. If you come to think of it, majority of investors are even here because they benefit from it. The latter statement is true because when the market skyrockets, investors' money multiplies in insurmountable value which is impossible to achieve in a short span of time. Now comes people complaining as to why its value declines so fast and every so often nowadays, why haven't they thought of that when situations were otherwise? Right? So you see, we clearly only want the positive aspect of it yet we complain of how it is when the downside of it strikes. To me, such attitude is not appealing in terms of investments.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

I think it is because of Bitcoin price because i think Bitcoin price is impacting all over the market almost all coins are at the lowest price and some ICOs Token are at the loss just because of the down price of bitcoin because all market is depending on bitcoin price that is why Eth and other market is in loss trend,
It is not only the market value of ETH which is falling down now-a-days. In fact, the market value of almost all the crypto coins arefalling and that is because of the decrease in the demand of the crypto coins in the international market and due to the ban of the crypto currencies by most of the countries. We need to pray and hope for a positive change in the market in the coming days.
Yeah, virtually all the markets if not all, had a red moment throughout, however OP must have been holding mainly Ethereum or focused more attention on Ethereum just the same way some newbies must have focused more attention on bitcoin. It is the normal state of the market to have corrective situations that would affect the whole market. it is not only about cryptocurrencies, it affects stock market too, but for those who may be new to market situations in general, they get worried easily to think volatility is only restricted to cryptocurrencies. Ethereum might need to face tough competition against bitcoin blockchain based dapps and unlimited supply must be another obvious reason.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.

there are some who make the price of all the coins collapsed, one of which bad news that invaded the world of cryptocurrency that eventually make the price to collapse to the very cheap price. if the bitcoin price goes down then it is certain that other cryptocurrency prices will also decrease whereas if the bitcoin price rises then the coin price of cryptocurrency will also rise, so in my opinion it is some that keeps the price of ethereum down, but I see now the price of ethereum has started to recover price.
Jake2134

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

I think it's because of the FUDs because crypto is very sensitive on fuds even fake news can actually dump alot but of course sometimes other fuds is not that affecting.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

I do not think it's just the ethereum that goes down but all the coins down, maybe because the bitcoin price also goes down which has a big impact on other coins but I do not think because bitcoin prices go down, probably because it bans crypto ads on the world's top sites that affect all coin prices.

Currently, all the coins are swinging, and their market capitalization is reduced or little bit going high. I bet on this summertime - hope it will be the period when the market will go up.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

The ETH will now begin to rise. The summit will be approaching in June-July.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

I think it is due to difficulty cryptocurrencies is facing from the scammers which is discouraged people from investing into altcoins and icos projects and this in turn affect ethereum's price. We only need to improve on creating trust in other to be able to used cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is going to improve in days to come and we just need to create more confident on it technology.

Commonly, we should always think that when it comes to fluctuations especially in crypto this is really natural. There are many factors affecting the price of the coin and this will always connect to supply and demand. Moreover, ETH has been improving so probably we can expect more development about the system.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:55:18 AM

I think they have some effect why the price of ethereum are decreasing the price because the price of the bitcoin decreasing. But as of now because the price of the bitcoin increasing again the price of ethereum increasing again . We need to buy more ethereum because we know the price of the ethereum increasing again and it will continue again the pumping. Better to have more ethereum because you can get more profit for sure...
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.
Ethereum is going down because Bitcoin is going down. Anytime the price of Bitcoin goes down, it also affects other cryptocurrencies, so that’s what is happening. But to be sincere, sometimes I get confused on this issue, I don’t really understand why other cryptocurrencies should be going down when one is going down, does it mean that people start withdrawing their funds from other cryptos when they see that the price of Bitcoin is going down? Well, whatever.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

I think the crypto market is always acting like that, if you are smart enough then you should take this opportunity to buy low so you can sell high later this year. If the price only goes up then nobody will buy because it's too risky.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:05:27 PM

Well the market is going side way, ethereum is following...but at the moment the market tense to be bullish for altcoins. I do not worry at all, this is just the trends
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

ethereum is a shitcoin. that's why it's going down.
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

Well the market is going side way, ethereum is following...but at the moment the market tense to be bullish for altcoins. I do not worry at all, this is just the trends
for now the price of ethereum has increased again with increasing market conditions
yesterday the price of ethereum every day decreased because the trend in the market is also being down the ethereum must follow the movement
I also never worry if ethereum decreases, because her offspring also along with other altcoin
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

i am absolutly clear that etherium is not any shitcoin.
i hold a couple,... i know others have been working much more better than etherium last month.
but i like theire way not talking toooo much (like so many other pump and dump coins)
i am 100% sure they are working super hard,... and i am as well sure they will be 2nd (maybe first) in 2-3 years.
a lot of community trust,... a lot is happening in their offices.
there are a lot of other super interesting coins out there,... but i really think every portfolio needs stabilisation.
and i am sure with ETH you will have nice winnings and,... be save at the same time!
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:34:28 PM

Today, ETH prices have risen. well over $ 500. This point is to start Crypto market growth again. But at this price we will invest in very high. If you take the opportunity to buy them at two weeks ago, then the price is under $ 400. A great price to buy them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

Nothing will fall forever or ever rise to infinity. There is always a turning point. I think eth will go up to 0.08 in the bull season. At least he will see his price of $ 1000. I think it's a cycle. It's nothing more than that. I will wait 1200 + dollars to sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: