Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ethereum market value going down?  (Read 990 times)
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

Recently, the price of Ethereum dropped even more. I read a lot of news and events. I think that the recent drop in the market has been a hacker attack!
it was just fake news no hacker attack on crypto the price drop in market is just the panic by traders don't worry. all the price will be cover in some weeks. 2018 is the best for all currencies. their are alot of traders they sell their coins on profit and spread fake news about bitcoin for buy on cheap price in begging of crypto all coins are less secure and hacker easily hack the exchange but now on advance technology all crypto market are secure and every one can trade securely

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

In my opinion, this big decreasing of the prices is just a usual term of the crypto markets. I see this season as a good term which is full of great chances to buy btc, eth, neo and many other coins easier.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:44:14 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 05:12:56 AM by BettingTips

I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.

The main reason for the fall in market rates was the panic of investors worried about the future of cryptos that led to panic selling. Many investors will do so will lead to the exchange rate of the market drops rapidly. Also, the market for cryptocurrency is seriously affected by the stock market, so the current exchange rate reduction is straightforward to understand and only temporary.

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:01:12 AM

I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.
It is going down just because the bitcoin is facing massive dump. The rest of the coins whether it is ethereum, neo or any other altcoin, they are completely relying on bitcoin for the rise in their market values. This is the major reason why you are observing downfall in the prices of ethereum too. This is not permanent at all, with the passage of some time, ethereum will rise following the leader of crypto market.
market value is able to decrease when the level of interest in Ethereum will be very profitable for the future.
so for Ethereum which decreased enthusiasts can make the price down and the market also comes down.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

Probably the market is hard to predict the cause, but based on supply and demand, the demand for ETH is falling sharply.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

For financial markets, it is normal for the market to go up and down. If you catch the market well then I think you will get a lot of money.
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

Most likely, the price reduction of Ethereum is not affected either by fundamental or any other factors. Lower prices now, this is part of the normal market movement after a sharp increase.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:19:21 AM

Its because of bitcoin.. as we know if bitcoin will dump some the altcoins also will dump.  buts that normal in the market.  Thats the risky part of investing in crypto. But no need to worries even if ethereum value will going down, in the future it will rise again because ethereum is a good coin to invest for long term investment. If ethereum will go down then its the best time to invest  and earn a lot of profits.

iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

Maybe many people have abandoned the Crypto market, they do not buy the coin anymore and that includes ETH, so I think that is the cause of the drop in ETH prices, the demand fell so prices fell.
Kwiksave

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

Recently, the price of Ethereum dropped even more. I read a lot of news and events. I think that the recent drop in the market has been a hacker attack!

I think the drop is just temporary. Just be patient.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:56:52 AM

No only ethereum, almost complete crypto currency market going down and it is affecting the ethereum price also. So don't panic for the present situation of the market everything will be in normal once the market starts recovering.
YesJP

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

It's because Bitcoin is going down, sadly almost every altcoin depends on bitcoin, and bitcoin is facing brutal dump so that's why...
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

It's because Bitcoin is going down, sadly almost every altcoin depends on bitcoin, and bitcoin is facing brutal dump so that's why...

Recently, the price of ethereum varies between 500 dollars. Maybe is not stabilize too much but probably in near future should growth. We should see price over 700 dollars in this summer for sure. We must be only patient and everything will back to norm
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

At first it I thought it was because eth are affected of btc dump but as we see eth and btc has different system which I think eth value down might because of its natural process as a crypto.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

Not only ethereum, but also almost all of the coins are drpping in these times. If you be patient and make reasonable invetments, you might get good profits in the future.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

For financial markets, it is normal for the market to go up and down. If you catch the market well then I think you will get a lot of money.
Ethereum is not falling that much. Just some little fluctuations in the market and that happens. Part of the market actually. But there have been some good predictions about the future values of ETH as well and almost all experts say positive of Bitcoin and ETH. ETH follows the Bitcoin trend a bit as well and if there is any rise in the Bitcoin, it will push up ETH as well. SO better be optimistic rather than staying dejected.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

At first it I thought it was because eth are affected of btc dump but as we see eth and btc has different system which I think eth value down might because of its natural process as a crypto.
Yes of course its different, Cryptomarket is dumping not just eth but we all know that eth is also a good coin which can bounce when the market goes green again. Eth scams may affect its value right now but still when we talk long term, eth is still good coin.
keskass

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

I think the caused is a lot of coin or ICO that using erc20 platform  suspected SCAM. So investor hold they money in fiat bank, low trusting exactly
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

What I can say about it is what makes ethereum market going down is market coin on the market and I can even says it because of bitcoin that goes down also and the thing affect all market
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

it is not about ethereum. ethereum is the strongest altcoin now with its blockchain, team and infrastructure. but market is really very shitty. that is why every altcoin including ethereum have been dropping for long time. we should wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: