Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:51:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next good ICO?  (Read 2681 times)
Voliqur

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

I think datablockchain and gcgx are pleasant and worth to consider, opet,buddy, zeex and dream ico are additionally great and have high potential,what else if the btc cost is ordinary will get enough benefit
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

To be able for you to find a potential ICO you need to check out for the concept of a coin or token if it's unique, check also their social media community if it is strong by checking the number of followers and likers of their page, verify also the identity behind the project through linkedin and if they have a coin or company partner.
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:40:06 AM

To be able for you to find a potential ICO you need to check out for the concept of a coin or token if it's unique, check also their social media community if it is strong by checking the number of followers and likers of their page, verify also the identity behind the project through linkedin and if they have a coin or company partner.
It looks like ABLE project has been filling all of the requirements to become the promising project, the team has a lot of experience about that and it ahs supported by big community behind that.
The concept of able is so unique and anyone can start to do any research about the concept of the platform.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

I don't believe in Ico's future because there are a lot of other variants how to earn money and Ico dosn't have enough pluses to be chosen here.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
rmapower

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

DXchain looks good

DxChain provides a solution for running machine learning algorithms and businesses intelligence on big data and keeping data privacy with security.

DxChain Architecture comprises three chain layers:

Master Chain - Stores asset information such as state, transaction, receipt, and contract.
Data Chain - It is built upon a P2P file storage system, and stores the non-assets data.
Computation Chain - Supports specific computing task on the DxChain virtual machine (DVM).
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

ioeX is a decentralized peer-to-peer network built on top of Elastos. The developers claim their network will combine the internet, IoT and blockchain solutions. Being a basic communication framework and development interface, ioeX does not have any application properties. For example, ioeX will be able to transfer software update packages to seed peer nodes and then use other nodes for mass distribution.

The ioeX bootstrap and peer nodes will provide relay functions and temporary storage. The nodes will be rewarded with ioeX coins, which will also be required to access the network services.
toplikop

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

greetings companions join in ico that arrangements with general fruitful trade like zuflo, computerized tick, bidium. what's more, everything is effective and now there is another name kubitx excange is still new.
yj300316

Activity: 154

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

Hi all member, hero and legendary in bitcointalk.
I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculet
So what do you think about it?

Check out the ANKR network. It maybe worth to investing your money on it.
Anyway, i give you only suggestion, the rest is up to you. You must do your own study about the ICO i suggest.
Because i don't want you to blame me later if the ICO not good in the future. But i believe it is a good ICO indeed.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

BX.BET is a great project, people may be interested and follow this project. Join to get great deals. This is a powerful project with full team information. You can be sure this project will be a successful project in 2018. http://www.bx.bet/
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

Well not too enthusiastic about that one... I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

While it is difficult for everyone to work with ICO. After all, a lot of failed projects, scammers. And also unfinished. But I still think. What to say goodbye to ICO early. I think there is a chance for companies to recover, and fully operate in the market of crypto-currencies.
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

A lot of ideas come to the Eloncity to experience a whole new platform. With its strong team this is definitely a successful project of the year. Let's show you are an experienced investor. https://eloncity.io/
roverboi

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

Many good ICO projects, and to see a good ICO reference you can look at http://coinschedule.com. I see Qravity ICO is also good now, you can read about this project for more information.
24hexchange

Activity: 91

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

Do you really trust to icos? I think they are not so reliable and according to my analyzing they have higher level of risks and possible losses in result.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
spopovss

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

I do not advise you to invest in ICO now, the market is very bad, keep your ETH.
Now tokens of all top projects do not grow, there is no sense to invest.
We are waiting for October when the market starts to grow.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
tomnguyen129

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

you can invest some coins that is helpful. maybe ETH, BTC..... i used to invest ETH and it's quite good. ICO maybe interesting lol
xyandrobot

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

It's very difficult to get a good ico project. but I have an ico project that I see will be successful this year. you can try it in cryptaassist.
ulum5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

if I think personally
Merculet gives absolute permission to help entrepreneurs produce UAT (user tokens), which is considered a marked marker for any businessman. UAT will connect the main MVP token with different rates, which ensures synergy and price exchange among business people.

About the project Resets collecting the Web from the values ​​of attention in light of consideration, using public convention meetings to link requests and consideration proposals.
Merculet provides a broad answer that allows businesses to issue their own tokens to pay customers. (Tokens used in the system cannot be exchanged with ads with symbols) These tokens are called UAT (User Attention Token).
Merculet forms the concept of the score of the meaning of the user with the purpose of academic measurement from the value of the user's interest. An entrepreneur can only get recognition to a concept that can freely integrate with the classic gift system with the support of a series of protocols that are disclosed.

In addition, Merculet assumes that the evaluation of user value will experimentally evaluate customer perceptions and interactions with known basic assistance.
In addition, Merculet has created key associations with various applications, for example, Castbox and Zhuishushenqi, which have a large client base both locally and at the universal level. This application covers around four to five million customers.
metall140s

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

Spacemash is a good new one. And maybe chromaway.
anxioushoarder

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

Most of us may advise that there is after all much margin to legit ICOs and ITOs in most categories because many enormous challenges stays available for new solutions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: