Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An 11 year old kid just launched his ICO  (Read 848 times)
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:16:07 AM

Eh, these kids are terrible, they know technology better than adulites and they can take advantage of opportunities. Let's learn from them!

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

Amazing how an 11 year old kid knows better about crypto.

George Weiksner, at his age, the young kid already launched his own ICO. It is called Pocketful of Quarters.

Pocketful of Quarters is the universal cryptocurrency for games.

Pocketful of Quarters hopes to solve an issue many gamers face where unused and unwanted coins can’t be transferred to other gaming platforms to play different games. Weiksner aims to design a platform that unlocks coins that are “stuck” in games that gamers no longer want to play.

This kid is just genius to know things about crypto.

What are your thoughts to this?

Check out the video and full details on the link provided.

http://www.marketwatch.com/video/sectorwatch/meet-the-11-year-old-cryptocurrency-guru-launching-his-own-ico/67F9D740-2C07-429C-AB95-C047AD430840.html

It's really amazing those kind of kids that so genius and smart. An 11 year old kid make his own OIC?  It serve as a positive news because it's proven that there is no age requirement in doing such that things and it also proves that the younger generation now is really a brilliant one. But in this case I have some doubt, I just wondering if how this kid can overtake a lot of regulations of the government and the problems that he will possible to encountered? I think that it will possible to become success when this kid have a consultant or one of the brilliant person on his side to guide him and given him good advice in making decision. Nothings is impossible in this world but sometimes we encountered a conflict situation. 
IsuruMaduranga

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

Creating a ERC 20 or writing smart contract is easy as eating a ice cream.  Wink

This is the problem in new ICO's now. Everyone wants to create their own ICO and do some fundraising for a stupid useless project. This useless ICO flood is killing great ICO projects and Ethereum.

No 1 rule of ICO is "Blockchain and a unique cryptocurrency should be a must to the project".
ICO's are not fundraising programs.

I watch the kid's website. why does he need a new cryptocurrency to play online games??. It can be done using BTC or ETH. What is the wrong with you people??? Don't abuse ICO's.

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
Pupul1999

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

Awesome who to 11 year old baby can know cryto market sentiment, I didn't believe this but I know some time happened some thing, just exmple one day my small brother are sleeping and he loudly crying and he tell there past life,, just like time travel, spiritual power etc... Thanks your topic
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

Its a good thing that young lads are venturing into cryptocurrency, bringing in play games is a good move as almost every young kid is crazy about games, we still however have to worry about how good the ICO is and the strict government regulations

Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

Well, it's a pleasure / displeasure to see that children are smarter than us adults. But at least they offer us hope that they will be able to build a better society. Congratulations.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
MinutePatience

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

If 11 year old kid can launch an ICO than this will question whole crypto market, there could be many scammers who can easily start ICO and run away on end. How people gonna trust a 11 year old kid with their money, everybody can make big claims even kid like him can but he couldn't make deals with big companies or gaming platforms.

I agreed with you man, I support young people to learn and use crypto. But there should have restrictions for opening own ICO.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

This kid is brilliant and to know more about crypto and blockchain is awesome with his age. But i will not invest my money to 11 year old kid.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

Kids are different now a days. Too advanced. If he's starting his ICO in my opinion I won't invest. I'd rather invest on projects made by more experienced individuals. Money is hard to earn and I won't risk it on a kid.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

Wow, this made something to erupt inside of me. I must confess this is a breathtaking and mouth watering news for me. An 11 year old Lad? Not even 18 yet, wow that is just too unbelievable. Anyways I wish him well on the project cos if he is able to succeed, then folks like him who have been nurturing something of this kind can get a morale boosting strength to pursue their visions.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

It's great to see how easily new generations move in technology. If they can combine technical intelligence with emotional intelligence, they will probably manage to create a better world. I hope this.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

Amazing how an 11 year old kid knows better about crypto.

George Weiksner, at his age, the young kid already launched his own ICO. It is called Pocketful of Quarters.

Pocketful of Quarters is the universal cryptocurrency for games.

Pocketful of Quarters hopes to solve an issue many gamers face where unused and unwanted coins can’t be transferred to other gaming platforms to play different games. Weiksner aims to design a platform that unlocks coins that are “stuck” in games that gamers no longer want to play.

This kid is just genius to know things about crypto.

What are your thoughts to this?

Check out the video and full details on the link provided.

http://www.marketwatch.com/video/sectorwatch/meet-the-11-year-old-cryptocurrency-guru-launching-his-own-ico/67F9D740-2C07-429C-AB95-C047AD430840.html

You see. He could never be allowed to pull this out if crypto would be properly regulated. Now people gave money to 11 years old kid. If he steal them he will not even go to jail since is not old enough.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

Very smart kid and very blessed because at his age he got involved in modern technology. But I do believe that when you are a young kid it's better to enjoy your life as a kid. If you enjoy what are you doing go on.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:21:41 PM

If an immature mind can process such information, it is not exactly by itself, but with someone's help. My belief is that children should remain children, and the crypto currency is for adults. I hope that the intervention of minors in the development of the crypto-currency industry will not spread everywhere, but will only be a special case.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

I don't think this's amazing
it just make this market even more mess, more shit come in...
this kid could be an advertising trick, maybe, I think

shit ICOs/coins shouldn''t exist,

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

If 11 year old kid can launch an ICO than this will question whole crypto market, there could be many scammers who can easily start ICO and run away on end. How people gonna trust a 11 year old kid with their money, everybody can make big claims even kid like him can but he couldn't make deals with big companies or gaming platforms.

Indeed. This is really worth questionable and I smell the fishy things already. I mean if this kid can make the ICO then surely the market will get filled up with junks real soon. Yeah off course that can happen because what would be the level thinking for this coin? Will it be worth to beat the scalability issues in the coins he has published? Is he going to make real use of his so called gaming idea? And who will invest in his ICO if it is worth nothing but just an kiddo game? Also I am little skeptical here that there must be oldies behind this game and who just gave the name of their kid to make him popular?Huh I mean its really not worth trusting how did that happen and whether its true in first place or not.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

Recycled idea, but the media thrives on sensationalism and hyperbole, so they are doing a big this out of this because of his age, meh.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

Wow this is certainly very good, do not think I'm an asshole, but it's certainly cool that an 11 year old boy started his ICO, but unfortunately I'm not so rich to give his money to him. Because I can earn on this money, probably now is not the time to open an ICO for him.
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

too many issue's come to cryptocurrency world,,
so, how can he solve all that issue, ? need some experience to solve it
and this is not good news for me
anyway, i believe investors will have a lot of doubt with his project

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

that is not good at  all does he have the knowledge to create such project ?    how will he make cooperation with games company ?  also   how will investors trust thier money in the

hand of -18 age  person  lets suppose it is a scam  you  think he will go to jail ?     how will u sue him for a refund  ?  and many many questions need to be asked  

Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: