Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/ICO] KLEROS -Blockchain Dispute Resolution for virtually everything.  (Read 16138 times)
Zhanglaurence

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

Kleros Development Roadmap
Building the Future of Decentralized Justice
By Federico Ast and Clément Lesaege
Kleros’ token sale is under way. The support of the community is critical to move forward with our vision of decentralized justice. But what’s ahead after the sale? These are the milestones in our development roadmap.

https://medium.com/kleros/kleros-development-roadmap-59209eff6d6e

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spatialiste

Activity: 1540
Merit: 121

Callisto Network - Security Audits & Cold Staking

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

Hey, guys,
I read that the mainnet should be launched in July but I don't understand because I also read that Pinakion will be an ERC20 token.
Maybe it will start as a token erc 20 and then switch to another system ?

Callisto Network - Smart Contract Security Audits & Cold Staking
Web Site | White Paper Twitter | Telegram
Tradable on Stex - Bitfinex - HitBTC
Zhanglaurence

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

HI,
PNK is a ERC20 token and Kleros is built on ethereum.
There will be no 'another system' if you refer to the blockchain.

Grin Grin Grin
sjj_kleros (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

Hey, guys,
I read that the mainnet should be launched in July but I don't understand because I also read that Pinakion will be an ERC20 token.
Maybe it will start as a token erc 20 and then switch to another system ?

It refers to the MVP running on mainnet not our own 'mainnet' coin or anything.

Anything else just ask of course.
Zhanglaurence

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:39:42 AM

Get to know SJJ here:

https://medium.com/kleros/meet-the-community-manager-an-interview-with-stuart-james-2b3daef4d7ab

Cool Cool Cool
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

#NEWPOST

The Future of Justice

How the Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence will Transform the Legal Industry.

“If a nineteenth-century lawyer used a time machine to come to the 21st century and wanted to work today, he would hardly notice a difference. However, that same lawyer would not understand anything that happens outside the court”.

Read more here:

https://medium.com/kleros/the-future-of-justice-a00ed92e04d5
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

Crowdsourcing taps into a global pool of jurors. Blockchain technology guarantees evidence integrity, transparency in jury selection and incentives for honest rulings.
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

Crowdsourcing taps into a global pool of jurors. Blockchain technology guarantees evidence integrity, transparency in jury selection and incentives for honest rulings.

Very much this yes. The legal field is some what stagnant in terms of innovation and very much looks like it did two centuries ago where as other fields have progressed significantly.

Best regards!
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

Kleros and Market Protocol announce Partnership

Derivatives are almost as old as mankind itself. The first-ever options trade in recorded history can be traced back to the 6th century B.C.

In his book Politics, Aristotle relates how Greek philosopher and mathematician Thales made an option type-agreement with olive producers when he deposited a small sum to have the right (but not the obligation) of buying olives at a low price...

Read more:

https://medium.com/kleros/kleros-market-protocol-partnership-announcement-8610a9b94271
laza89laza

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

Kleros and Market Protocol announce Partnership

Derivatives are almost as old as mankind itself. The first-ever options trade in recorded history can be traced back to the 6th century B.C.

In his book Politics, Aristotle relates how Greek philosopher and mathematician Thales made an option type-agreement with olive producers when he deposited a small sum to have the right (but not the obligation) of buying olives at a low price...

Read more:

https://medium.com/kleros/kleros-market-protocol-partnership-announcement-8610a9b94271

This is excellent news, MARKET Protocol is building a fully decentralized platform and I like that all of their partners including you guys follow the same ideology of trustless trading and support mechanisms!
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

#NewPost 📰

An interview with our crypto economics researcher William George. Find out his background, including PhD in mathematics and cryptography, early interests and outlook for the crypto ecosystem.

💻🙌

https://medium.com/kleros/an-interview-with-the-mathematician-kleros-cryptoeconomics-researcher-william-george-969ad417d942
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

How many ICO rounds you will have? And when last round ends? Why people must invest on ICO if there are no any profit, because you will have other rounds in future?
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

How many ICO rounds you will have? And when last round ends? Why people must invest on ICO if there are no any profit, because you will have other rounds in future?

There is not a set amount but 66% of all tokens are allocated to the public sale however, we may allocate more to juror incentives as stated in our communication. In regards to 'profit' that's not for us to speculate on. People 'must' not do anything, it's completely up to the participant how they view our project.
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for PNK. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

PNK may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/PNK

Regards,
Aiodex Team
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

Kleros’ Token Sale is Over: the Next Chapter Begins

“A journey of one thousand miles begins with a single step”. Lao Tze.

On Sunday 15th of July at 3:30pm UTC, Kleros’ token sale came to an end.

It was the first one ever to be conducted with the Interactive Coin Offering protocol (IICO), a new mechanism advocated by Vitalik Buterin and Jason Teutsch to make token sales more fair and egalitarian.

Here are some key facts:

The sale ran for two months, from May 15th to July 15th.
160,000,000 PNK (16% of the total tokens) were sold to 218 contributors.
The total amount contributed was 5794 ETH.
267 ETH were voluntarily withdrawn from the sale.
11 ETH were automatically refunded after the valuation of the project exceeded the personal cap selected by the contributor.

(We will soon publish a more detailed post with an analysis of user behavior in the first IICO ever).

Now that the sale is over, our immediate next step is Kleros’ launch into the mainnet and conducting our first cryptoeconomic experiment (details will be announced soon). Now that you’ve bought your PNK, you will be able to participate as a juror (if you want to keep updated with the launch, sign up here).

As we have explained, revenue from the sale will be used to move forward with our development roadmap, our research roadmap and the building of an ecosystem of companies and arbitrators that will leverage Kleros’ technology.

In this crazy world of ICOs, we are proud to have conducted our token sale with integrity and transparency.

We didn’t do any private pre-sale with deep discounts, we used a fair token sale strategy (to learn more, see this), and we presented a working MVP before the end of the sale (see this walkthrough by our dev Sam).

We hope our experience with the first IICO will also contribute to setting higher standards for all the ecosystem. The IICO contract was written by Clément Lesaege, Kleros’ CTO, and the team made the interface design and implementation (to learn more, go here). Other projects can use our code for their own token sales, should they choose the IICO route (Interested? Contact us).

As Chinese philosopher Lao Tze said:

“A journey of one thousand miles begins with a single step”.

A huge thanks to all of you who walked with us this first step and hopefully you’ll keep walking with us in the miles to come.

Zhanglaurence

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

Very promising project.......I hope it goes to China.......
Zhanglaurence

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:18:51 AM

Agree...experts in the field are the key point to be a successful project. Smiley

This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen.the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success Good project

grimaltonio

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

I like the project and the idea. I wish you good luck and I join the Telegram!
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:49:31 AM

the team in this project is always trying their best to attract investors to join, hopefully in the future, the team's efforts will give results that are all expectations.
sjj_kleros (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

I like the project and the idea. I wish you good luck and I join the Telegram!

Thanks to you both and look forward to speaking to you there too!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: