Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 ICOs right now  (Read 2668 times)
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

The token of card will be unlocked today. I hope it has a good result and do not go to the road of dumping. This is a huge potential project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex Farber

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

For me the best ICO in 2018 is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Now they have already had a cool MVP, where you can see daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for the different crypto currencie, exchanges and for the market. In September they are going to introduce a trading bot on the platform and in the future there are will be available to tade, make investments and get profits on it on their platform. Check it up.

Recent time I often read about this project. I think it worth attention if people so often write about this Cryptics.
martin0223

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

ANYONE WANT UNLI REFERRAL TOKEN ??
CAN DO IN FOLLOWING AIRDROP
superbloom
BSAI
ABE
EIB
Blockchain.io
Tokenship
CoinSeason
E-Tokenchain
ethx

message me :https://www.facebook.com/martinramos0223
or email me here : martin_ramos13@yahoo.com / ninjavan.martin@gmail.com
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

Qravity: They’re using blockchain to fairly distribute royalties to the makers of creative works. Today’s Youtube, Facebook and other content sharing sites collect almost all of the revenue gained off of the creator’s time and efforts. Using smart contracts revenue will be fairly distributed automatically in an transparent and pre-determined way. They have a great team and a huge need in the market.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

Hedera Hashgraph: A new platform looking to be a serious competitor to Ethereum, NEO and EOS, calling these platforms “outdated” compare to their technology. They already have a network of businesses and startups partnerships formed. They have a super good team as well.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

In case you weren't able to get in the NEX token sale (I didn't 'win' the lottery twice), there's another $NEO based exchange to be launched soon. It has quite some potential, similar to NEX. Unique features are OTC, mining service and many fiat pairs & supported currencies. This together with weekly and quarterly dividends, AND a supply of only 99m tokens, this may be a killer project in the making (and currently way below the radar). I decided to accept the fact that I wouldn't be able to buy into NEX, but I'm happy I found Spotcoin Smiley.

Check out their latest press release:

https://medium.com/spotcoin/the-face-and-the-heart-of-spotcoin-our-digital-exchange-and-spotcore-3d686ac1b23f
gelwaumar

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:28:52 AM

Cointed is an organization with a mission. They've embarked to change cash utilizing crypto. They've officially set up a system of Crypto ATM machines in Austria and a few other European nations. Their token is called CTD and it encourages the procurement of the ATMs.

Cointed is a working organization, and their ATMs are as of now working, so it's sheltered to state that their tech and administration are sound. Additionally, on the off chance that they succeed, the entire crypto world succeeds.
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

I've analyzed it. More info https://medium.com/p/21f3dee06925/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Kristoph

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

You should read about Nebula Network - I follow this project long time and IMO it's very perspective. There will be public presale soon..
https://twitter.com/NebulaNet

Folomyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

I put stock in WCEX. It's a trade to exchange cryptographic forms of money. What are they offering that present trades don't? Super low expenses (like 10x less) and mysterious exchanging. No ID confirmation. This will be the go to put for everybody who has an enthusiasm for keeping their profile private. In addition, they will give out profits to tokenholders in light of benefits. We don't know who the designers are which is a zone of concern however IMHO, since the cost is low for the ICO, it's an okay with high potential.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

Top 5 ICO now as listed by WalrusCap:

1. NEX @neonexchange
2. Atonomi @atonomi
3. Cardstack @cardstack
4. OpenFuture @OpenPlatformICO
5. Metronome @MTNToken

New ICO to check: OneLedger @OneLedgerTech

ICO analysis sheet link: /u7Yw6K]https://[Suspicious link removed]/u7Yw6K

Any opinion on this? All these are pretty well ranked with most of the influencers (could help in promotion and success of the ICO).

It is a good list I think, but it is very riskier way to invest in ICO on such market, even good ICO are dumped after exchange listing.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

Being top ICO maybe it can help to reduce your doubt  to investing to ICO. But not all the time the ICO who are in the top will become successful. Because they have possible to failed that ICO. Im saying don't depend to the ICO who are top but considered the purpose and the benfits that you get once you invest to them.

Look also for the the legality of the ICO so you can make sure that is legit and to avoid losing of your investment. Making a research of every ICO is very useful to determine what is scam and what is legit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

Databroker DAO (Data Service)
DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective.

Usechain (Blockchain)
The World's First Mirror Identity Blockchain.

Yumerium (Gaming)
An lncentivized, Blockchain Based, Open Gaming Platform.

DFINITY (Cloud Storage)
DFINITY is a public network of client computers providing a "decentralized world compute cloud" where software can be installed and run with all the usual benefits expected of "smart contract" systems hosted on a traditional blockchain

Kairos (Verification)
Kairos is an artificial intelligence company specializing in face recognition. Through computer vision and machine learning, Kairos can recognize faces in videos, photos, and the real-world - making it easier than ever to transform the way your business interacts with people.

Yumerium is the best ICO from your list, I think it will cost very much, and by the way Dfinity will not do ICO.
Fionagreen

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

I see NEX as the most notable ICO. The ICO Nex project is backed by the NEO Council, which aims to build a decentralized platform that can handle millions of orders at the same time.
Dean_Jue

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

Instead of asking this question here, why don't you jump over to icobench and see for yourself which one is performing and which one isn't.
You get a lot of data from there. So individually look up the top. Rated ICOs, go to their websites, and figure out how much they all haee been able to raise.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

All the ICOs you listed are finished and listed on the exchanges, but it's terrible to assume that it's the best ICO and this time. The current market momentum and all new Altcoin listed on the exchanges fell in line with the market trend. Maybe we should wait for the end of the year for good ICOs.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

I think for now, it is really hard to tell the top leading ICOs. there are a good number of great projects ongoing in the industry though. I think I like what Privcy and Organictoken has going on.
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

This is also a good ICO right now the Gemstra the future social selling . They already build a decentralized blockchain integrated ecosystem also know as ASTRA platform to promote social selling to the retail industry ! With this any retailer and brand can now integrate with the ASTRA Platform to participate in social selling and benefit from an east to use protocol and highly secure data management !

sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

Icos are not so reliable, am I right? I mean that they are too risky but of course I know that crypto is a risk thing at all, but icos are too unpredicted in this time.
garciacarral

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:09:36 AM

Icos are going down, I suggest you to move out from this doing, the risk is very high now and your possible losse could be really very large and disappointing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: