Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 ICOs right now  (Read 2668 times)
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

Investing in ICO is very high risk. But the ICO is successful in its sales, profits will also be obtained.
Ico UHIVE also needs to be paid attention, I see in icoholder UHIVE has achieved sales of the Hard cap.
Ico nex, I just heard, it looks good, this needs to be learned. Thank you for the information.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toantk

Activity: 793
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

Here is top ICO now Bgogo, AERGO, Blockcloud, Chromaway, Ankr, Metadium, Origo Network, Uranus, Certik, Matic Network, MultiVAC... follow monoico.com
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

I don't think the rankings are useful for ICO. Rankings are only useful for market capitalization. These rankings are likely to be man-made. So I don't believe it.
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

Eloncity Starting price of investment is low cost amount. This project has a bright future so lets support them. Good job and keep up the good work team. https://eloncity.io/
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

unfortunately all of that I have not heard it, and when I open your link it turns out to have an error to enter it.

I've heard of a metronome and maybe it's a good ICO, because I haven't heard it all, so forgive me.
viettell

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

Soar This is a good, interesting project with a strong team. Thanks to the professional activities of the team members, ICO participants have every reason to expect a significant profit. https://soar.earth/
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

Top 5 ICO now as listed by WalrusCap:

1. NEX @neonexchange
2. Atonomi @atonomi
3. Cardstack @cardstack
4. OpenFuture @OpenPlatformICO
5. Metronome @MTNToken

New ICO to check: OneLedger @OneLedgerTech

ICO analysis sheet link: /u7Yw6K]https://[Suspicious link removed]/u7Yw6K

Any opinion on this? All these are pretty well ranked with most of the influencers (could help in promotion and success of the ICO).
Here are the top ICOs in the 2018 in my opinion:-

Eloncity
AERGO
Metadium
NEO
EOS

I think these ICOs have a future bright and it is a very nice white paper and the roadmap. You could check them
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

Some of ICOs from your list are very popular among others, as I can see. I agree here, these are quite promising ICOs, but I beliebe that we'll see stronger one very soon.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
ovinna

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

My opinion is the similar with other members' opinion, and it is not confusing for because it means that I do everything right if I have same positions with experienced people on this crypto currency market. As for ICOs, I suppose that they will get a success even in this year.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

In General ICOs did very bad failure, not success in general 2018.
Nice, if you read older recommendations in this thread.
A lot of scams and/or failedICOs were promoted here.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

1. NEX @neonexchange
2. Atonomi @atonomi
3. Cardstack @cardstack
5. Metronome @MTNToken

Any opinion on this? All these are pretty well ranked with most of the influencers (could help in promotion and success of the ICO).
These ICOs have a nice platform and the white paper and the roadmap. I think these ICOs prices will be growing and it's will be bringing us a good profit:-
NEX, ECC, WAVES, AERGO & ASTRA
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

Hi All!
It is strange to see just names of projects.
Guys please make short description of projects and why do you think that this project is good. I believe that you have made analysis of the projects and you can help to choose right ICO to others.
niceal

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

This is simply the determining stage which uses 100% self-learning AI. Presently they have just had a cool MVP, where you can see day by day, hourly and 4-hourly conjectures for the diverse crypto currencie, trades and for the market. In September they will present an exchanging bot on the stage and later on there are will be accessible to tade, make ventures and get benefits on it on their stage. Check it up.
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

As of today, I don't think that any project except blockcolloud and ankr will save you money for the coming months.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

I think that the top five ICOs right now are DeepOnionX, PriVcy, OrganicToken, Opporty, and Ripaex. Thesze have been really great projects, and I think they are totally worth. I will love to see how far they will go, and where next they will take the cryptocurrency industry to.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

I think that the top five ICOs right now are DeepOnionX, PriVcy, OrganicToken, Opporty, and Ripaex. Thesze have been really great projects, and I think they are totally worth. I will love to see how far they will go, and where next they will take the cryptocurrency industry to.

What you talking about? I dont know 3 last projects even, but first 2 (DeepOnion and PriVcy) didnt have ICOs and never not going. Their coins were distributed via airdrop.
BruceSanchezbtc

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:00:27 AM

does bounty campaign still profitable?  there are hardly any investors for ICOs
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

In my opinion, participation in ICO Ironx looks very tempting. Crypto exchange, which is created taking into account the traditional trader. That's why they combined the best in traditional trading from IronFX, with the best in EmurgoHK cryptography, to create a crypto exchange on a global level.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

One ICO that I think is good maybe Goeureka. Because I see that this project is very much interested, of course this is one of the good and potential ICOs. Therefore, perhaps arguably Goeureka is one of the top 5 ICOs.
Dreaman_Fly98

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

1. NEX @neonexchange
2. Atonomi @atonomi
3. Cardstack @cardstack
5. Metronome @MTNToken

LOL, looking at the past and realize how it was and how is now 😂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: