Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How about you think for cryptocurrency in Q2 2018 ???  (Read 309 times)
Dao Thang (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:38:57 AM

Dear all member .
   As you know cryptocurrency market in Q1 2018 has fallen sharply so how about you think for it in Q22018 . I waiting for going up in the Q2 2018 . Now can I buy more ??
 Thank you for the advice !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:04:42 AM

I see, it looks almost the same as Q2 2017, try to see the chart in 2017.
It is very bad, but we must be strong to keep HODL.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:07:28 AM

IMHO cryptocurrency in Q2 the vallue should be more stable than nowadays, I think it will not make a big jump in market chart but more stable & slow growing chart. if you believe in something like cryptocurrency than why not make an investment, honestly not make easy money & fast profit but take this as a long term investment is a good way.
moses_dw

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:14:26 AM

I'm sure we will see downtrend up to Q3 2018, but as the statistics says, Q4 2018 will be an uptrend just like any previous year.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:18:48 AM

I think in Q2 the market is still often decreased, but not too significant and tend to be more stable. We have to wait and I'm sure in Q3 later the market is starting to recover and grow up.
Brothersav

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:43:21 AM

Dear all member .
   As you know cryptocurrency market in Q1 2018 has fallen sharply so how about you think for it in Q22018 . I waiting for going up in the Q2 2018 . Now can I buy more ??

The growth was not sustainable. This is a healthy correction. I feeel like this is the best time to invest as the market has plateaued and now has even,y distributed wealth

Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

I see, it looks almost the same as Q2 2017, try to see the chart in 2017.
It is very bad, but we must be strong to keep HODL.
do you have a link for  data compare about chart between year .  Sad Sad Sad
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:47:37 AM

Unless we get rid of the high risk speculators and we get real capital injection from the more longer and serious term investors, then we will just see a continued downtrend. As all the big corporations ban ICO ads so less and less exposure comes to them, then we can't really expect something positive suddenly coming in quarter 2. I think maybe if countries give good legislation and then the big institutions follow suit and invest, then we might see some slow and gradual improvement, but until then, we are holding bags and keeping our fingers crossed lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

IMHO cryptocurrency in Q2 the vallue should be more stable than nowadays, I think it will not make a big jump in market chart but more stable & slow growing chart. if you believe in something like cryptocurrency than why not make an investment, honestly not make easy money & fast profit but take this as a long term investment is a good way.
yep . Thank you for advisory . do you have suggestions some good coin for investment to me ? I'm new member of cryptocurrency market. Shocked Shocked
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

I'm sure we will see downtrend up to Q3 2018, but as the statistics says, Q4 2018 will be an uptrend just like any previous year.
Hello . Now is Q1 . and how about you think for Q2 ? this is  good time for investment ? thank you for rep !!!
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:17:41 AM

Dear all member .
The last quarter of this year, everything will decide, or he will break all the rules and continue to fall or will show that as before. Everyone now wants to grow faster, but unfortunately no one and can not stop this fall, you need something more global.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will suffer from a bear market till the end of quarter 3 and bullish in 2019. The year 2018 is a sad year for crypto enthusiast because the market is on its red days. Hopefully I am wrong.

cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:19:50 AM

Though last year the second quarter was not favorable but this year the second quarter will be better. Some places have started saying that having bitcoin is not a crime. Just know that the price will still be fluctuating.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will suffer from a bear market till the end of quarter 3 and bullish in 2019. The year 2018 is a sad year for crypto enthusiast because the market is on its red days. Hopefully I am wrong.
Thank you for rep . but why you think like that cryptocurrency market will back dark Huh  Because many people thinking cryptocurrency market will going up in and of 2018 year,same last years Huh  Shocked Shocked Shocked
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:39:29 AM

I think the market will drop more or will continue to up and down and remain the price at a certain level in Q2.
vike

Activity: 411

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

I'm sure that 2 - 3 quarter will show the rapid growth of the market of crypto-currencies and in 4 there will be a correction of the market Roll Eyes

Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

Unless we get rid of the high risk speculators and we get real capital injection from the more longer and serious term investors, then we will just see a continued downtrend. As all the big corporations ban ICO ads so less and less exposure comes to them, then we can't really expect something positive suddenly coming in quarter 2. I think maybe if countries give good legislation and then the big institutions follow suit and invest, then we might see some slow and gradual improvement, but until then, we are holding bags and keeping our fingers crossed lol.
Thank you, I think so too, but it's something we can not control so I think if we find a groundbreaking project and apply it to real life it's a project. Leading to lead the market out of the current constraints, but now I see even Bitcoin has not done it yet.And not I still waiting it.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

Dear all member .

It's the best time to invest more. Q2 -Q3 2018 will hopefully become better. Cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable,we just need to continue monitoring.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

I'm sure that 2 - 3 quarter will show the rapid growth of the market of crypto-currencies and in 4 there will be a correction of the market Roll Eyes

We have been in correction phase from last 3 months I am not sure when this is going to end but one thing is for sure that crypto is the future and will surely trump back and I am just waiting for the last quarter of 2018 as that's the time when normally bitcoin goes bullish.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

I have got a feeling that Q2 will be a good one as if we see the charts, almost all the alts are already at support so im personally expecting some bullish movements from here.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

We have been in correction phase from last 3 months I am not sure when this is going to end but one thing is for sure that crypto is the future and will surely trump back and I am just waiting for the last quarter of 2018 as that's the time when normally bitcoin goes bullish.
I also think that this is a correction phase between Q1 and Q2, which is very important for making a decision  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

I do't think that in the second quarter we will see a significant rise, but I think that the market will be more stable, there will not be such volatility that we are seeing now. Although, I certainly want the market to grow Smiley.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

Dear all member .

I think that the prices will grow up in the Q2, as they are falling for the big period of time. but we cannot say for sure, the risk of course will be included, but still I would buy at your place.

boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

In my opinion, the market is good now so that you can buy good coins at good prices. Such a drop will not be permanent so you just need to grow and then trade again
vadimkavp

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

I have got a feeling that Q2 will be a good one as if we see the charts, almost all the alts are already at support so im personally expecting some bullish movements from here.
Everyone has their own strategy. And the more it is Possible cryptocurrency will continue to fall for a few more months. Many States have not yet developed the laws for the regulation of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, large investors are in no hurry to invest a lot of money in this market. Only after the emergence of the legal framework will investors have less risks and begin to invest actively.
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

My thoughts on this occasion the fact that currencies will be a noticeable jump somewhere in q3. Yes, and China legalized cryptocurrency, so that nothing is known. After all, these guys have already caught bitcoin in January this year. Even though they themselves knew nothing about it.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:59:37 AM

If the tendency will be the same like in last year, than i think that the prices will stay stable untill Q3, and starting with Q3 the cryptomarket will start to increase again - with a big increase in Q4

ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

In my opinion, the market is good now so that you can buy good coins at good prices. Such a drop will not be permanent so you just need to grow and then trade again
I agree with your mate, the market now is more aware of what and when to trader, invest and hold.  For me many investors, traders and miners now are more concious, careful and of course learn a lot of knowledged and experiences for the pass big drop of coin prices. Q2 is still in up and down trend of cryptocurrency. Big opportunities for big investors now because of the reasonable coin price.
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Everyone has their own strategy. And the more it is Possible cryptocurrency will continue to fall for a few more months. Many States have not yet developed the laws for the regulation of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, large investors are in no hurry to invest a lot of money in this market. Only after the emergence of the legal framework will investors have less risks and begin to invest actively.
It is very difficult for state agencies to get approval because they are concerned about the impact of Bitcoin on their own currency, so in the current course, state agencies will issue frames. Legal prohibits more Bitcoin. Do you have the same thoughts with me?
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

I think this is just the same with last year's trend, in which the market is down for the first first quarter. But Im still hoping that everything will rise up in the second quarter. Especially a lot of good ICOs that are coming out
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

Dear all member .

I can recommend you to buy more, as I'm doing basically the same thing. I still believe in the projects I chose, speculation and fud won't make me change my mind and run
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

Dear all member .

I think that the prices will grow up in the Q2, as they are falling for the big period of time. but we cannot say for sure, the risk of course will be included, but still I would buy at your place.
With the reduction in the long run, do you think there is an impact from a big corporation like sharks manipulating the market, or merely investors are turning away with Bitcoin?
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

I think it will get better in Q2 2018. The increasing number of users or investors may also affect the high and low of price. The previous quarter is somehow the investing period that increases the demand. However, the supply is low since many holidays happened that increases also the loosing of supply. Demand may also increase in Q2 but may also increase the supply after a long period of waiting that may increase the price. If not, then Q2 2018 is great period to invest in while the price is low. It will always be a win-win situation.

phun.io
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

phun.io - The Social Gambling Game

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

Look back at previous years charts, Q2 will be a good quarter for crypto  Smiley
codeash

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:07:02 AM

I think cryptos may give good returns in long term. If you would have invested in bitcoin or ethereum in beginning, and if you would still hold them, then you would have got tremendous returns. So if invest in strong coin and hold them for a good time, you may get good returns. Analysis of project involves reading whitepaper and researching about the project. Decentralization doesn't give any high power to anyone. All users are equal in decentralised network. Decentralization has many utilities in real world and many useful dapps have launched in past. Some good crypto projects are launching everyday. But some projects are not good. Crypto and Blockchain technology has brought many positive changes in many industries including finance sector. I believe Blockchain technology has many more potential uses and it is still in its infancy stage.
vadimkavp

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

It is very difficult for state agencies to get approval because they are concerned about the impact of Bitcoin on their own currency, so in the current course, state agencies will issue frames. Legal prohibits more Bitcoin. Do you have the same thoughts with me?
Everything is possible. But the States are afraid of losing the initiative. The cryptocurrency market can pass them by and they will lose their profits. Therefore, many countries are already developing cryptocurrency regulation.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

I think that in the second half of 2018 we are waiting for a slow, but inevitable recovery of the market. I think that now is good time for long-term investment.
vadimkavp

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

I think that in the second half of 2018 we are waiting for a slow, but inevitable recovery of the market. I think that now is good time for long-term investment.
Most likely, we will get growth at the very moment when we least expect it. The current drop may be delayed for a very long time. While on the horizon can not be seen this news, which will give impetus to growth.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

I think it will not crash again, such dramatic crash to $3000, and will not rise to $12000 or $15000. For me it is the consolidation time for all of the coins after the crash. If it crash to $3000, then it can easily fall to $2000
HadadC

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

I think you can buy now. In Q2 maybe affected to market in good way. Many investors waiting , hodl. Lets wait and see , what 'll happen  ..

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

Dear all member .
This is something to look forward to. Looking at the past history of the market over the years, we can see that this kind of downtrend is always happening in the first quarter then will start recovering in the Q2,Q3 and Q4. You should buy now while it is still affordable and not yet started showing some hint of recovery anytime soon.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

Everyone has long been tired of waiting and everyone wants to go to the moon. I think, by the summer we will get there.

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

Dear all member .
This is something to look forward to. Looking at the past history of the market over the years, we can see that this kind of downtrend is always happening in the first quarter then will start recovering in the Q2,Q3 and Q4. You should buy now while it is still affordable and not yet started showing some hint of recovery anytime soon.

The crypto-currency market does not subordinate to any laws and no predictions will be true. We can only guess.
Jemchugov

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:23:18 PM

watching what iso now pass, bounty, as it is very difficult to distinguish something worthwhile, there is a hope that in the second quarter we are waiting for a revival
vadimkavp

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

Dear all member .

The crypto-currency market does not subordinate to any laws and no predictions will be true. We can only guess.
Many expect growth in Q2 2018. But since the market is not subject to any laws and trends, I can assume that the growth will be a little later.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

hope the news are good , and Q2 Will sucsess with big ammount raises , and i hope it can happens
bitcoinhunter1221

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

Based on previous cryptocurrency graphs, we might still see a downtrend for Q2 of 2018. But still hoping that still could go back to normal like previous graphs that prices pumped starting from late Q3 until Q4.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

Many people hope that it is in the second half of the year 2018 that people will be able to make money on their own money, let's hope that this is exactly what happens, because today the market is falling, but it should stop.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

Everyone has long been tired of waiting and everyone wants to go to the moon. I think, by the summer we will get there.
well many people have been waiting for the time bitcoin and altcoin to grow and expand in Q2 2018. hopefully everything will be okay without sustained condition like now
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:07:32 PM

Dear all member .

I guess there will be at least stabilization of the market in Q2. But i realy believe there will be nice growth in Q2.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

U can buy more after further correction, a lot of experts wait some more falling, till 4-5k$ BTC, it`ll be very bad for alts,they`ll go to the bottom i think,but after that we`ll see normal increase of all market
I`ll buy in the end of April,wait some more correction
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

I am expecting to see great new altcoins to replace many unefficient alternative coins in 2018. Sad to see but I am sure many many altcoins will die over time, they cannot resist endless bear market we keep living in.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

The start of 2018 has been tough on cryptocurrencies but the stars are starting to align, the top crypto coin is set to prove doubters wrong with its resilience in Q2. BTC has lost more than $119 billion in its market cap since the start of the year due to growing pressure from regulators and social media platforms. This though is set to change.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

Dear all member .

Just take into consideration that after the fall of crypto in Q1 it is always the time to rise for the bitcoin and other crypto currencies into the Q2 and then again a little fall in Q3 and then the biggest pump of all time in the Q4!! This is the cycle that is defined by every year and it can be studied from the last years patterns. This is why crypto is best and those who believe in this cycle will also know that this is the period where the BTC rising starts soon. Its four months when we will see most of profits coming along as we invested badly at lowest rates possible.  Cheesy
FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

I think there will be a general growth and a return of positions, there are no prerequisites for a global market drop. Projects will be even more, the price of bitcoin will return to $ 20000
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:30:10 PM

These second quarter, we are likely going to see stability instead of price increase. Market have been oscillating very wildly it is time for calm. The market will stabilize and we will begin to experience steady price increase and growth.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

In my opinion, the market should already be fully restored. Or there will be another variant of the development of events, a teardrop will fall even more, everyone will lose confidence, and then he will start a rapid growth.
LyudvigDD

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

As for me, now is a good time to buy. Usually during this period the crypt begins to be sent after correction and a steady growth begins. But all at your own fair and risk. Crypto market is very unstable and can turn everything with accuracy and vice versa.
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

Dear all member .

I indeed feel positive this second quarter of the year on crypto market because I am optimistic and thinking positive that crypto market will recover this quarter and even more in the following quarter and before this year ends just like the crypto market cap last year 2017.
I have the feeling that we're are already hit the rock-bottom so Bitcoin and Crypto market are on it's way for recovery and will start to pump very soon.
if not this week then probably in the next few weeks or months.

carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

As for me, now is a good time to buy. Usually during this period the crypt begins to be sent after correction and a steady growth begins. But all at your own fair and risk. Crypto market is very unstable and can turn everything with accuracy and vice versa.

Agree, now is the time to buy our favorite altcoins, and I just bought some of the favorite altcoins like Oyster Pearl PRL, Ripple, Envion, WePower, Debitum Network, ODEM and other new altcoins that are very promising and has the potential to be the next altcoins in the crypto market.
This quarter I have the feeling that the crypto market will recover so we should buy our altcoins while they're very cheap and we still have the chance.

Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

in one thing I am sure that you should be very careful when choosing coins. I would have bought NEO or Stellar now.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:11:18 PM

No predictions work now because we had said many things about price rises but all  was up and down. Though we are expecting the second quarter of this year to be better than the first quarter.

jonahhex

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

watching that now there passes ico, bounty as it is very difficult to distinguish something standing, there is a hope that in the second quarter we are waited by revival
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: