Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about you think for cryptocurrency in Q2 2018 ???  (Read 322 times)
Dao Thang (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:38:57 AM

Dear all member .
   As you know cryptocurrency market in Q1 2018 has fallen sharply so how about you think for it in Q22018 . I waiting for going up in the Q2 2018 . Now can I buy more ??
 Thank you for the advice !!!
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:04:42 AM

I see, it looks almost the same as Q2 2017, try to see the chart in 2017.
It is very bad, but we must be strong to keep HODL.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:07:28 AM

IMHO cryptocurrency in Q2 the vallue should be more stable than nowadays, I think it will not make a big jump in market chart but more stable & slow growing chart. if you believe in something like cryptocurrency than why not make an investment, honestly not make easy money & fast profit but take this as a long term investment is a good way.
moses_dw

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:14:26 AM

I'm sure we will see downtrend up to Q3 2018, but as the statistics says, Q4 2018 will be an uptrend just like any previous year.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:18:48 AM

I think in Q2 the market is still often decreased, but not too significant and tend to be more stable. We have to wait and I'm sure in Q3 later the market is starting to recover and grow up.
Brothersav

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:43:21 AM

Dear all member .
   As you know cryptocurrency market in Q1 2018 has fallen sharply so how about you think for it in Q22018 . I waiting for going up in the Q2 2018 . Now can I buy more ??

The growth was not sustainable. This is a healthy correction. I feeel like this is the best time to invest as the market has plateaued and now has even,y distributed wealth

Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

I see, it looks almost the same as Q2 2017, try to see the chart in 2017.
It is very bad, but we must be strong to keep HODL.
do you have a link for  data compare about chart between year .  Sad Sad Sad
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:47:37 AM

Unless we get rid of the high risk speculators and we get real capital injection from the more longer and serious term investors, then we will just see a continued downtrend. As all the big corporations ban ICO ads so less and less exposure comes to them, then we can't really expect something positive suddenly coming in quarter 2. I think maybe if countries give good legislation and then the big institutions follow suit and invest, then we might see some slow and gradual improvement, but until then, we are holding bags and keeping our fingers crossed lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

IMHO cryptocurrency in Q2 the vallue should be more stable than nowadays, I think it will not make a big jump in market chart but more stable & slow growing chart. if you believe in something like cryptocurrency than why not make an investment, honestly not make easy money & fast profit but take this as a long term investment is a good way.
yep . Thank you for advisory . do you have suggestions some good coin for investment to me ? I'm new member of cryptocurrency market. Shocked Shocked
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

I'm sure we will see downtrend up to Q3 2018, but as the statistics says, Q4 2018 will be an uptrend just like any previous year.
Hello . Now is Q1 . and how about you think for Q2 ? this is  good time for investment ? thank you for rep !!!
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:17:41 AM

Dear all member .
The last quarter of this year, everything will decide, or he will break all the rules and continue to fall or will show that as before. Everyone now wants to grow faster, but unfortunately no one and can not stop this fall, you need something more global.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will suffer from a bear market till the end of quarter 3 and bullish in 2019. The year 2018 is a sad year for crypto enthusiast because the market is on its red days. Hopefully I am wrong.

cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:19:50 AM

Though last year the second quarter was not favorable but this year the second quarter will be better. Some places have started saying that having bitcoin is not a crime. Just know that the price will still be fluctuating.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will suffer from a bear market till the end of quarter 3 and bullish in 2019. The year 2018 is a sad year for crypto enthusiast because the market is on its red days. Hopefully I am wrong.
Thank you for rep . but why you think like that cryptocurrency market will back dark Huh  Because many people thinking cryptocurrency market will going up in and of 2018 year,same last years Huh  Shocked Shocked Shocked
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:39:29 AM

I think the market will drop more or will continue to up and down and remain the price at a certain level in Q2.
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100