Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about you think for cryptocurrency in Q2 2018 ???  (Read 321 times)
Dao Thang (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

I'm sure that 2 - 3 quarter will show the rapid growth of the market of crypto-currencies and in 4 there will be a correction of the market Roll Eyes

We have been in correction phase from last 3 months I am not sure when this is going to end but one thing is for sure that crypto is the future and will surely trump back and I am just waiting for the last quarter of 2018 as that's the time when normally bitcoin goes bullish.
I also think that this is a correction phase between Q1 and Q2, which is very important for making a decision  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

I do't think that in the second quarter we will see a significant rise, but I think that the market will be more stable, there will not be such volatility that we are seeing now. Although, I certainly want the market to grow Smiley.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

Dear all member .
   As you know cryptocurrency market in Q1 2018 has fallen sharply so how about you think for it in Q22018 . I waiting for going up in the Q2 2018 . Now can I buy more ??
 Thank you for the advice !!!

I think that the prices will grow up in the Q2, as they are falling for the big period of time. but we cannot say for sure, the risk of course will be included, but still I would buy at your place.

boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

In my opinion, the market is good now so that you can buy good coins at good prices. Such a drop will not be permanent so you just need to grow and then trade again
vadimkavp

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

I have got a feeling that Q2 will be a good one as if we see the charts, almost all the alts are already at support so im personally expecting some bullish movements from here.
Everyone has their own strategy. And the more it is Possible cryptocurrency will continue to fall for a few more months. Many States have not yet developed the laws for the regulation of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, large investors are in no hurry to invest a lot of money in this market. Only after the emergence of the legal framework will investors have less risks and begin to invest actively.
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

My thoughts on this occasion the fact that currencies will be a noticeable jump somewhere in q3. Yes, and China legalized cryptocurrency, so that nothing is known. After all, these guys have already caught bitcoin in January this year. Even though they themselves knew nothing about it.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:59:37 AM

If the tendency will be the same like in last year, than i think that the prices will stay stable untill Q3, and starting with Q3 the cryptomarket will start to increase again - with a big increase in Q4

ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

In my opinion, the market is good now so that you can buy good coins at good prices. Such a drop will not be permanent so you just need to grow and then trade again
I agree with your mate, the market now is more aware of what and when to trader, invest and hold.  For me many investors, traders and miners now are more concious, careful and of course learn a lot of knowledged and experiences for the pass big drop of coin prices. Q2 is still in up and down trend of cryptocurrency. Big opportunities for big investors now because of the reasonable coin price.
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

I have got a feeling that Q2 will be a good one as if we see the charts, almost all the alts are already at support so im personally expecting some bullish movements from here.
Everyone has their own strategy. And the more it is Possible cryptocurrency will continue to fall for a few more months. Many States have not yet developed the laws for the regulation of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, large investors are in no hurry to invest a lot of money in this market. Only after the emergence of the legal framework will investors have less risks and begin to invest actively.
It is very difficult for state agencies to get approval because they are concerned about the impact of Bitcoin on their own currency, so in the current course, state agencies will issue frames. Legal prohibits more Bitcoin. Do you have the same thoughts with me?
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

I think this is just the same with last year's trend, in which the market is down for the first first quarter. But Im still hoping that everything will rise up in the second quarter. Especially a lot of good ICOs that are coming out
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

Dear all member .
   As you know cryptocurrency market in Q1 2018 has fallen sharply so how about you think for it in Q22018 . I waiting for going up in the Q2 2018 . Now can I buy more ??

I can recommend you to buy more, as I'm doing basically the same thing. I still believe in the projects I chose, speculation and fud won't make me change my mind and run
Dao Thang (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

Dear all member .

I think that the prices will grow up in the Q2, as they are falling for the big period of time. but we cannot say for sure, the risk of course will be included, but still I would buy at your place.
With the reduction in the long run, do you think there is an impact from a big corporation like sharks manipulating the market, or merely investors are turning away with Bitcoin?
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

I think it will get better in Q2 2018. The increasing number of users or investors may also affect the high and low of price. The previous quarter is somehow the investing period that increases the demand. However, the supply is low since many holidays happened that increases also the loosing of supply. Demand may also increase in Q2 but may also increase the supply after a long period of waiting that may increase the price. If not, then Q2 2018 is great period to invest in while the price is low. It will always be a win-win situation.

phun.io
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

phun.io - The Social Gambling Game

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

Look back at previous years charts, Q2 will be a good quarter for crypto  Smiley
codeash

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:07:02 AM

I think cryptos may give good returns in long term. If you would have invested in bitcoin or ethereum in beginning, and if you would still hold them, then you would have got tremendous returns. So if invest in strong coin and hold them for a good time, you may get good returns. Analysis of project involves reading whitepaper and researching about the project. Decentralization doesn't give any high power to anyone. All users are equal in decentralised network. Decentralization has many utilities in real world and many useful dapps have launched in past. Some good crypto projects are launching everyday. But some projects are not good. Crypto and Blockchain technology has brought many positive changes in many industries including finance sector. I believe Blockchain technology has many more potential uses and it is still in its infancy stage.
vadimkavp

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

It is very difficult for state agencies to get approval because they are concerned about the impact of Bitcoin on their own currency, so in the current course, state agencies will issue frames. Legal prohibits more Bitcoin. Do you have the same thoughts with me?
Everything is possible. But the States are afraid of losing the initiative. The cryptocurrency market can pass them by and they will lose their profits. Therefore, many countries are already developing cryptocurrency regulation.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

I think that in the second half of 2018 we are waiting for a slow, but inevitable recovery of the market. I think that now is good time for long-term investment.
vadimkavp

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

I think that in the second half of 2018 we are waiting for a slow, but inevitable recovery of the market. I think that now is good time for long-term investment.
Most likely, we will get growth at the very moment when we least expect it. The current drop may be delayed for a very long time. While on the horizon can not be seen this news, which will give impetus to growth.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

I think it will not crash again, such dramatic crash to $3000, and will not rise to $12000 or $15000. For me it is the consolidation time for all of the coins after the crash. If it crash to $3000, then it can easily fall to $2000
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

I think you can buy now. In Q2 maybe affected to market in good way. Many investors waiting , hodl. Lets wait and see , what 'll happen  ..

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: