Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:59:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Japan you can buy luxury car on bitflyer-exchange using BTC  (Read 558 times)
Tambu (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

Japan luxury car dealer allow btc holders to buy cars on bitflyer exchange. I think Japan is the most Cryptocurrency-friendly nation in the globe.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/japanese-luxury-car-dealer-to-accept-btc-as-payment-option-through-bitflyer-exchange

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

If you do not develop the virtual currency industry today, you will be left behind by other countries.

And the backwardness will be manifold. Because bitcoin itself will not only dramatically change the financial order of the country, but also profoundly change all aspects of society.

I think Japan is already at the forefront of the world in cryptographic money.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:40:44 AM

well, when a country adopts bitcoin and is open to the technology it helps a lot with the adoption by merchants to start accepting bitcoin. and Japan is like the pioneer in this area so obviously there will be a lot of news like this. but also Japanese did another thing which helped a lot with the adoption of bitcoin as a currency and that was removal of taxes on bitcoin payments and this is the best form of adoption because bitcoin will be used as a currency more.

Only Bitcoin
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

Japan is sending mixed signals to the community.
On one hand, yes, you can buy a luxury car with bitcoin, on another hand Japan’s Financial Services Authority (JFSA) is apparently looking to shut down Binance. :/

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

Japan luxury car dealer allow btc holders to buy cars on bitflyer exchange. I think Japan is the most Cryptocurrency-friendly nation in the globe.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/japanese-luxury-car-dealer-to-accept-btc-as-payment-option-through-bitflyer-exchange

Before China was once the bitcoin capital of the world since they have the largest supply of bitcoin but when their government banned the use  of cryptocurrency in China, Japan became the leading country that accepts bitcoin in Asia. But today I guess its not in Asia that Japan becomes the leading bitcoin user nation but to the whole world.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:07:46 AM

Japanese luxury car dealership L'Operaio will be able to accept Bitcoin (BTC) as a payment option from customers using their crypto wallets on the Tokyo-based exchange bitFlyer, according to a press release from bitFlyer published yesterday, March 27. The release notes that a bitFlyer user can spend up to 100 mln yen (around $942,000) using their digital wallet, and that BTC purchases can be done by scanning a QR code and will be settled in [a] few seconds. The BTC option will be first available at three stores in Tokyo, in Setagaya, Nerima, and Aoyama, but the aim is to expand to all stores in the future.” In January of this year, bitFlyer was granted a European Union payment institution license, making it — in the words of the company’s CEO— “the most compliant virtual currency exchange in the world. Adding BTC as a retail payment option has been expanding globally, with South Korea’s largest crypto exchange set to bring the crypto payment option to 8,000 brick and mortar stores within the year, and a Northern Ireland property developer ready to accept BTC for properties. This is just the beginning people accumulate more while in DIP that is  my technique  Cool
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

Japan now has the largest capital in cryptocurrencies, they also have the largest Financial Sevices Agency (FSA) that regulate cryptocurrencies.
No doubt that there are some companies like luxury cars who accept bitcoin as a payment. It is now the biggest step on bitcoin that some countries are like this.
Meanwhile, sad to say that (JFSA) is now nearly closing five exchange. The five exchange operators that have decided to pull out of the business are all part of this latter group, as is Tokyo-based Coincheck, from which hackers stole around 58 billion yen ($532 million at the time) in the virtual currency NEM in January. Hopefully, they will fix them as much as earlier.
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

If you do not develop the virtual currency industry today, you will be left behind by other countries.

And the backwardness will be manifold. Because bitcoin itself will not only dramatically change the financial order of the country, but also profoundly change all aspects of society.

Japan is one of the leading country in term of technology. Developing a cryptocurrency it could be part of there agenda.
They always a century ahead with other nations.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:55:01 AM

L'Operaio is embracing Bitcoin for their cars - a real good news for Bitcoiners. And Japan seems to be a very smart and crypto friendly country.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

Japan now has the largest capital in cryptocurrencies, they also have the largest Financial Sevices Agency (FSA) that regulate cryptocurrencies.
No doubt that there are some companies like luxury cars who accept bitcoin as a payment. It is now the biggest step on bitcoin that some countries are like this.
Meanwhile, sad to say that (JFSA) is now nearly closing five exchange. The five exchange operators that have decided to pull out of the business are all part of this latter group, as is Tokyo-based Coincheck, from which hackers stole around 58 billion yen ($532 million at the time) in the virtual currency NEM in January. Hopefully, they will fix them as much as earlier.

I think it's better to collect now while the price still on the dive. Japan action could move the market and can cause a domino effect in all cryptos.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

Japan getting ahead of other nation because they are open on changes and developments. Unlike the other nations they will shut-down any development if the government have no profit on it.
Now Japan open their society in Cryptocurrencies specially BTC. This is a good development after the dip.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:22:24 PM

If this news is true, then it is the very good news for every BTC holder because the use of bitcoin every where in future is sure and if this thing has begun in some countries like Japan and South Korea then obviously this is very good news for every one and I respect that Japan has took this initiative and helped bitcoin to reach next level and now I am waiting when each country will start accepting bitcoin.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

As we all know, Japan is the world's most friendly country for bitcoin. In Japan, where the government encourages bitcoin development and encourages people to use bitcoin, there are many stores in Japan that support bitcoin payments. There are many companies that use bitcoin to pay their salaries.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

yes, Japan is a friendly country in cryptocurrency but not this only many countries are implementing the cryptocurrency. Because most of the countries are adopt the Bitcoin technology so we can pay via cryptocurrency in  all the transport and jewels shopping. But many countries are avoiding the crypto currency because it is more complex to shopping in all the stores.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

Can be said japan is the most advanced country and supports bitcoin or cryptocurrency, i'm sure that japan will continue to use bitcoin so that one day many Japanese company will make bitcoin as second currency.
babyandreas

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

Japan Government is the best place for BTC  Sad

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

I am happy for the Japanese that they have such opportunities to spend bitcoin. unfortunately in our country, nothing can be bought with bitcoin

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

That still doesn't change anything the cars will still be worth millions of dollars unless you are a whale or early adopter you don't have to worry about the price but all new investors who think they wouls become rich from bitcoin well that's not going to happen
But i do support this option as liquidating bitcoin is become harder so spending on cars can be one option
Moon Assist

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

Sweet, global adoption and the first steps are made. Maybe BTC is not the future of digital payments but I believe we've only just begun. What if for example Wallmart or Tesco are starting to accept crypto payments by letting customers pay with their smartphone chips or crypto credit cards without the interference of Visa, Mastercard, etc.? Possibilities are endless I guess.
Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

That still doesn't change anything the cars will still be worth millions of dollars unless you are a whale or early adopter you don't have to worry about the price but all new investors who think they wouls become rich from bitcoin well that's not going to happen
But i do support this option as liquidating bitcoin is become harder so spending on cars can be one option

The topic here is not all about the price but the acceptance of BTC as payment for a car. You miss the point here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: